Fusion Fall Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to discuss Fusion Fall with other players!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Fusionfall Forum!

abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD! Empty
PostSubject: abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD!   abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:02 pm

theres an admin that keeps editing my posts and puting.. eh.. bad stuff... in there place i think its ken a really do but SOMEONE IS PUTING BAD STUFF IN MY POSTS AND I REALLY WANT THEM TO STOP!!!! PLZ!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ghostly Shadow
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Ghostly Shadow

PostSubject: Re: abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD!   abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD! EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:30 am

Hmm, can you put a sample post up here? I'll know Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad I AM SO MADDDDD!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfallforums.info
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD!   abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD! EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:36 am

Nicholas: what happend?

Rouge: *still sleeping*

Nicholas Smile *****'s Rouge*

I swaer i dident tyip this in!! It was ken10!!!
Back to top Go down
Ghostly Shadow
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Ghostly Shadow

PostSubject: Re: abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD!   abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD! EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:07 pm

angelking11 wrote:
Nicholas: what happend?

Rouge: *still sleeping*

Nicholas Smile *****'s Rouge*

I swaer i dident tyip this in!! It was ken10!!!

Ok, I'll suspend him from moderating until I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD!   abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD! EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:13 pm

I DIDNT DO IT!Hes just saying its me because he loves dragons and i said they were stupid.
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD!   abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD! EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:15 pm

Ive been a good member,even Ghostly knows that.Desertdweller,Thekoopaking,Tickles,Axle,everyone on the forums know im a good member exept angel,oh and you see thta hes Lying because he called me an Admin not a Moderator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD!   abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD! EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:42 pm

someone is doing it that doesnt like my threads because tthey were both locked nd Ken didnt do it because HE WAS THE ONE WHO UNLOCKED THEM so it wasnt him
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD!   abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD! EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:01 pm

he was the only MOd on when the pages were edited..... trust me im sure its him.... sorry ken10 if its not you then who could it be?..... no really who ells could have.....?

*and P.S it doent matter? the facts do go down on you ken YOu were the only person who COULD edit when it WAS edited! oh and im notlieing.... and yeah i mistake admins and mods..*
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD!   abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD! EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:33 pm

and wait... you dissed dragons... when..... im gona kill you! Twisted Evil Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD!   abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD! EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:32 pm

why would he make a thread locked then unlock it per request? (yes he was the only one on though) MAYBE THE PERSON EDITED IT SAW KEN WAS ON THEN HE LOGGED OFF!
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD!   abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD! EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:55 pm

.......im crying right now,i might get banned for no reason,and my Comp doesnt work properly so i cant play ff.and i get blamed for no reason,im leaving the forum for about 4-5 months.
Back to top Go down
Ghostly Shadow
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Ghostly Shadow

PostSubject: Re: abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD!   abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:04 am

What I'm seeing here so far: I believe ken10, he was this forums first REAL poster, I believe it was YOU who changed your post, then framed ken10 because he "dissed" dragons.
Back to top Go down
tetsu346
Top Poster - 1,000 or More
Top Poster - 1,000 or More
tetsu346

PostSubject: Re: abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD!   abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:56 am

how do you become a admin?
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD!   abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 am

now im being blamed! i had no idea he actualy did do that! and i would go THAT fr knowing it was only in a roleplay! really.... i know im a suspect but it wasent me i did NOT frame ken because he dissed Dragon *witch i had no idea he did at the time* i framed him because he was the only admin-mod on the fourm....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD!   abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:38 pm

i was on the time of the event and the only ppl on were angelking and ken10 unless someone just logged off
Back to top Go down
Ghostly Shadow
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Ghostly Shadow

PostSubject: Re: abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD!   abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:34 pm

Sorry Angel, I don't have any proof.
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD!   abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:39 pm

well.. if i can find were ken insulted me.. that'ss prove he is telling the truth.. but if we dont find it.. that'll tell that he was lieing.....

*i dun know thats just an infrince....*
Back to top Go down
Desert Dweller
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Desert Dweller

PostSubject: Re: abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD!   abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:14 pm

just because he insulted u doesnt mean proof
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD!   abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD! Empty

Back to top Go down

abuseing admin PLZ READ ADMINS THIS IS REALLY BAD!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fusion Fall Forum! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: