Fusion Fall Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to discuss Fusion Fall with other players!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Fusionfall Forum!

blades adventure rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

blades adventure rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:58 am

yes and my guy is going to be in megas world for a couple of it's episodes
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:22 pm

I hope its not to late to add some one....
I will be Silver the hedgehog which give Blade advice and telekinesis Very Happy
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:22 pm

no it's not too late and your person will be added once I get to sonic world
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Me:you gotta find first gear in ur giant robot car....u dig giant robots.i dig giant robots,CHICKS DIG CHIANT ROBOTS...dun dun dun....nice...
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:43 pm

my guy is going to get a robot somewhere in the next part I type,
Back to top Go down
Zak
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Zak

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:35 am

Mine will be...well, Zak. XD He's introduced in Bleach World, as the new Captain of the 9th Division of the Soul Society, after Kaname Tosen leaves.
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:46 am

well hurry up with the rp
slowpokes.... Razz
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:42 pm

well it takes a lot more then video game worlds. I'm not good with doing TV worlds
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:45 pm

also so it's easier if it's a tv world then do you think you can give me just the villen my guy faces and the episodes I'm going to have to watch? also I decided I'm going to go to episode 3 so it's easier.
Back to top Go down
Zak
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Zak

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Bleach? You should fight....uh...the traitors, Gin Ichimaru, Sosuke Aizen, and Kaname Tosen. I don't know what episodes.
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:10 am

time to continue to part 2 of the world

so blade then see's the next day that the car robot beat more of the squid robot and threw one of them through a building and he saw it was still fine and blade decided he could get a robot of his own. so blade went to the pilots seat and took and threw the pilot somewhere else. then he activated the robot and he saw the car robot go back to his house. blade decided to go to them and see if they knew any way to get to the place he's going to. so when he got there he saw a person with tiny legs and arms and he heard about a belt that the person could get if he wins a tournament and so blade decided to see if he could learn about his powers from this tournament and decided to secretly follow the robot to the place. when he arrived he once again saw the people that he followed. he found his way into the locker room and he saw the car robot deal with the first person easily and he decided to see if he could fight. he went to register for the next fight ( I don't know of another way for my guy to fight in this place) and he was going to fight the car robot soon.
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:02 am

the fight between me and megas is almost done and in case anybody is wondering why it takes me so long to get story parts in for tv shows. it's because I try and think of ideas for my guy to be in the show but I usally come up blank.
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:56 pm

whoa whoa whoa I'm lost where are you right now?
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:35 pm

episode 2 in megas xlr and I'm fighting megas,
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:20 pm

time for the final part (yeah I decide a lot but I want to get this world done)

so blades turn was up and he decided to fight the car robot without any use of a robot and went out into the field. when the person saw blade he was surprised he was small and laughed at him. blade was not sure if he could fight it but he tried anyway and tried his sword but it didn't work and the robot decided to push him away and blade was brushed to the wall. blade knew he couldn't win but he also knew that he had powers but didn't know how to use it. so blade went back into the arena and tried and tried again but failed. blade was exhausted and the car robot decided to get it done and fire a missile and it fired at blade and then it hit him and blade blacked out. when blade woke up he was in a mysterious room many colors and a person in the center of the room meditating. when the person saw blade awake he got out of his meditating state.

???: ahh blade I see you are awake.

blade: uhh what happened

???: it seems you were knocked out during your fight with the giant robot

blade: who are you and how do you even know my name

???: well it seems I need to refresh your memory but of course what do I expect from a noble knight for 10,000 years

blade: how do you know about that

???: you still don't know who I am well my name is king gibral (not from blue dragon)
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:34 pm

blade was surprised to see gibral alive.

gibral: I see you are surprised to see me alive well let me explain. you see not long after you disappeared a person came and crushed my forces and my royal guards. he was coming to kill me so I asked my wizards to seal me in a dimensional portal till the day you re appeared. I did not know it was going to be 10,000 years until you re appeared. when I got out of the portal I saw strange people with strange clothing and objects. so I wondered around this strange world until I came upon a person who told me about a person who fit your description entered a portal that led to other worlds. I decided to follow you and entered many new worlds and learned from people of those worlds and learned many powers. I eventually learned of a power to locate you so I used it and brought you here. but enough about me why did you enter the portal.

blade: I had heard pf a place that brings back memories and I heard these worlds have portals that lead to this place but I don't know which world will lead to it.

gibral: hmm interesting well I never heard of this place.

blade then notices a portal.

blade: umm gibral do you know where this portal leads

gibral: I do not know it just seemed to appear out of no where.

blade: maybe it is one of those portals.

gibral: maybe it is well if it one of those portals then this may lead to this temple.

blade: it could be so are you coming with.

gibral: I am not because I still have many things to learn from this world

blade: I see well then good bye.

gibral: see ya blade and if for some reason you need me then hold this item and call out my name and I will come for a limited time.

blade: ok then see you.

then blade entered the portal to the next world
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:40 pm

oooh
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:59 am

preview of next world

do blade gets out of the portal and then hears a explosion and then he see's a fire and blade goes in it and see's some people with pig masks on and when he goes twords them they release a bug which blade defeats easily and then blade continues through the forest until he see's a person with a beard that seems to fight with a stick and then blade goes up to the person and ask the person his name he responds flint
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:15 pm

ok people I'm back time to continue

blade see's that flint is going to find his wife so blade decided to join him and see if he could help him. so blade went with flint and saved a person from a burning building and along the way met a person with the abilities to scale walls with staples and then flint met a person who said that they found Claus and Lucas and that they were safe so flint decided to take a little break for the night and he was going to find Hinawa in the morning until he saw a person named Bronson he seemed worried and said for flint not to get mad and said he had good news and bad news the good news was that he found a dragos fang that he could make into a weapon and the bad news was where he found it. through Hinawa chest. when flint heard this he went crazy and grabbed a big wooden plank and he hit blade and other people until a person knocked him out with another plank and flint was unconscious then.
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:24 pm

I know this seems stupid but..... what world are they in now?
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:47 am

thier in mother 3 ( or earthbound 2) I will have another chunk later today
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:43 pm

another chunk of story coming at ya
so flint is still knocked out when Bronson comes in and says

bronson: no one's been thrown into tazmilly jail before. you have the honer of being the first.

bronson walks around a little

you gave Ollie and abbot real walloping. but their alright now. about hinawa.... I can only offer my deepest condolences. still why would drago attack someone? their such friendly creatures. take it easy here for awhile. I know you must be having a hard time with this, but try and get some sleep. the dragon fang that was stuck in hinawa's chest. I'll hold it on to it for you. when you get out of here come drop by my house and get it. don't forget now. so bronson then exits and flint searches around the cell for a way to get out and then Claus comes in.

Claus: dad it's me. Claus. I told Lucas to come to. but he's been crying at moms grave all this time. dad I'm going to leave this apple here. the core might be hard, but the core. the core might be too hard to eat. but be sure to eat it. I'm going to get stronger. I'm going to get so strong. even dragos won't stand a chance against me. dad I.

then Claus leaves and then flint decides to eat the apple and finds that their was a file hidden inside it. so flint uses it to get out and enters town.

elsewhere at the same time blade is wondering around town and then blade decided to explore the woods and was thinking so he wonders around until he finds something strange. the thing looked like a small light so blade approaches it and when he grabs it a flash of light comes up and a little creature appears

???: huh what happened who are you

blade: I'm blade but the better question is who are you and what are you doing here.

???: umm my name is Trish and I kinda got here by accident

blade: hows so

trish: well you see. I was at a lab and I was brocks assistant i a experiment that could explore worlds from other universes and everything seemed could until a sudden surge of energy just burst out of the machine giving it way more power then it needed and well the machine teleported us bother to different universes.

blade: hmm interesting story well I guess I got to get going

trish: wait do you think you think you could help me get back

blade: umm I don't think

trish: wait your not going to leave a little girl like me out to die in thees dangerous woods are you?

blade: umm ok I guess you could come.

trish: ok great lets go

so blade one way or another ended up with a small girl named trish and went back to check up on flint
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:05 am

great job!
oh when I was asking about that I thought you were in the sonic universe or whatever.
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:12 pm

that's ok but have you played mother 3?
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:55 pm

umm no. BUT I have played brawl! with Ness and Lucas!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

blades adventure rp
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next