Fusion Fall Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to discuss Fusion Fall with other players!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Fusionfall Forum!

Video Game Reviews

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Video Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Video Game Reviews   Video Game Reviews EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:38 pm

people shall review games here OR request a game
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

Video Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Reviews   Video Game Reviews EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:59 pm

revew the new fable three *its not actualy out yet but revew what you think of it
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

Video Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Reviews   Video Game Reviews EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:56 pm

WHat About Jak 3?Its an awsome Game for PS2
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

Video Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Reviews   Video Game Reviews EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:39 pm

that reminds me remeber at the E3 when Sony TOTALY FAILED

"the PS3 will retale for... 599 U.S dolars"

god that failed bad....
Back to top Go down

Video Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Reviews   Video Game Reviews EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:35 pm

no this is the first review(duh)
Fusionfall
Story: A monster named fuse has invaded Earth and plays to completey make it apart of his home planet Planet Fuse (smart guy). But the CN heros (and villians) are trying to stop him.
Gameplay: You can play as 4 characters put only one at a time. Everything runs nice and smooth with some lag.
Controls: press "z" to fire and right click to use ur nano powers arrow keys to move. and use your mouse to move the camera also u can make custom controls in the options menu (accessed by presing "enter")
Graphics: Perfect enough said
Overall: 9.5/10 Title=epicly epic

(remember to add me Super Silver Gold <- me IGN)

Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

Video Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Reviews   Video Game Reviews EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:11 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

Video Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Reviews   Video Game Reviews EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:12 pm

Jak 3:

Story:Hero is Banished,Left for dead,But refused to be forgoten.New Enemies Like,The darkmakers,KG bots to take down,And new Villans(Bosses)also...

Gameplay:You can PLay as Jak and Dexter only.

Graphics:God Damn good.

Overall:10.99/10 Tittle:Super epic.
Back to top Go down

Video Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Reviews   Video Game Reviews EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:44 pm

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Story: This game takes place at the end of KH1 and the beginning of KHII and parell to KHCoM. Its about Roxas time in the Orginazation 13.
Gameplay: In Story mode u can play as roxas only. In mission mode u can play as any member of the orginization Xion sora Donald Duck Goofy Mickey MOuse Riku and Dual Bladed Roxas
Controls: To much to say but they work really well
Graphics: Good for the ds but the HD cutscenes are jaw drop good
Overall:10/10 Title= So mindoffing epic that Manillty died trying to give it title buts he was revied!
(btw this game won Game of the Year for 2009 and Best New character for 2009 and many more =) )
Back to top Go down

Video Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Reviews   Video Game Reviews EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:49 pm

look at the awards Kingom Hearts 358/2 days got enough said
Back to top Go down
Zak
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Zak

Video Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Reviews   Video Game Reviews EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:47 pm

Manillty wrote:
no this is the first review(duh)
Fusionfall
Story: A monster named fuse has invaded Earth and plays to completey make it apart of his home planet Planet Fuse (smart guy). But the CN heros (and villians) are trying to stop him.
Gameplay: You can play as 4 characters put only one at a time. Everything runs nice and smooth with some lag.
Controls: press "z" to fire and right click to use ur nano powers arrow keys to move. and use your mouse to move the camera also u can make custom controls in the options menu (accessed by presing "enter")
Graphics: Perfect enough said
Overall: 9.5/10 Title=epicly epic

(remember to add me Super Silver Gold <- me IGN)

OBJECTION!

MY review? This:
Fusionfall
Story: An evil galactic triumphant named Fuse has taken over the Earth, spreading monsters all over. A basic, old storyline. Nothing special.
Gameplay: You can access up to 4 characters. There may be laggy parts. There are no special techniques AT ALL. All you do is hold down the mouse. No fast-paced action or anything. The only GOOD thing about the gameplay is the nanos. They are little mini versions of CN characters that are fun to be with.
Controls: Mouse and control keys sum it up. No special controls.
Graphics: Okay, needs a little fine tuning.
Overall: 4.5/10
Summary: Fusionfall is a boring game that needs MANY more mechanics. It is boring, it's stayed the near same for a year and a half, and to me, is not that fun of a game.

Here is MY better review.

Wonder King
Story: An evil monster named Pruneus and the Sinistry of Devils has taken over all of Baalon. Using their powers, many monsters, such as Scorpion Moro, Bereros, Serpint, and the dragon, Haechi, himself, are released. Seal Haechi and defeat Pruneus in this fast-paced game. Rated E-10+.
Gameplay: This little fun 2-D sidescroller allows you to have up to 6 characters. There are 2 main server hubs right now, Windus and Kadopan. 2 are coming soon. You are allowed 3 in each. There are a total of 30 separate servers. Once beginning, you can choose a starter class: Swordsman, which uses 1 handed and 2 handed swords and shields, Mage, which uses staves and magic, Thief, which use twin daggers and ninja stars, and Scout, which uses Bows and Rifles. At level 30, you advance in a class, but must choose between 2 classes. The weapons are usually spread. So, when you advance with a Thief, you'll choose to be a Ninja or Rogue. Here's the class weapons:
Rogue: Twin Daggers
Ninja: Stars
Knight: 1-handed sword & shield
Warrior: 2-handed sword
Priests and Wizards: Staves
Archer: Bows
Gunners: Rifles
You advance again at level 80, facing a MUCH tougher advancement. You get MANY special moves. Because of that, you have Mana. Mana allows you to use your special attacks. But when your mana gets too low, you can't use that attack. Out of the many upsides, there's a major downside. You grind A LOT. No worries! Because of their mechanics, you can mob enemies and get stacked EXP! It's also better to grind on weekends because of 120% EXP! Many times, there are events where they have up to 200% EXP! Now, there are rare Mounts, which up your stats, and brand new pets like Draco the Dragon and the White Demon Bunny that help you fight!
Controls: You use the arrow keys to move, Ctrl to attack, Alt to jump, and various keys to use special moves.
Graphics: Amazing for 2-D! You can see things in great detail, from the little pupils in the eyes and the fabric of your gloves. Some pieces could use fine tuning.
Overall: 9.1/10
Summary: Wonderking is an AMAZING game to play! A lot better than MANY MMOs out there! There are little flaws, and I reccomend this over Runescape, World of Warcraft, Fusion Fall, and Maplestory! So get on Wonder King and start playing! If you do, look for Me! I'm Zakary, a level 72 Knight! Have fun! It's guaranteed!

Say no negatives. Because trust me. FuFa gets REEEEALY boring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Video Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Reviews   Video Game Reviews Empty

Back to top Go down

Video Game Reviews
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fusion Fall Forum! :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: