Fusion Fall Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to discuss Fusion Fall with other players!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Fusionfall Forum!

The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:21 pm

The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!
The Darklands Gazette. The Darklands just got a lot darker, and is going greener.
Happy 37th issue everyone! We hope you enjoy this issue just like the last issues we’ve had. We have many great things for this week as we always do and we would like to thank all our readers for their support. - The Darklands Gazette news team

The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! DGssecondlogo

Our planet Earth by the Darklands Gazette staff
This week’s topic: Other recyclables
Do you think you have other items that could be recycled than just water bottles? Well here are some other items that can also be recycled.
o toner cartridges
o aluminum cans
o newspapers
o 2 liter plastic soda bottles
o milk jugs
o steel containers
o organic material/cuttings
o glass
o telephone books

Ideas for the Darklands Gazzete! By the Darklands Gazette team
Do you have a suggestion for the Darklands Gazette? Would you like to come up ideas to celebrate the Gazette’s 50th issue? Well post your ideas here. We want to start preparing the gazette’s 50th with an amazing edition, so we need lots of help. We will appreciate all the ideas that our readers post. Thanks!

Adventure Time shirts by TurqoiseAngel
This past Monday to Friday, codes were released on Fusion Fall’s page which would give out Adventure Time shirts and had the face of a character. If you haven’t gotten some of the codes and would still like to have the shirts, here they are.
ffcwhatevers2009-Lumpy Space shirt
ffcwomanlycharms-Tree Trunks shirt
ffcteammarceline-Marceline shirt
ffcchocolatebody-Mr. Cupcake shirt
ffcadventuretime-Finn, Jake, and Ice King shirts

Song of the week by Steel172
This week, the song “I made it” by Kevin Rudolf and Cash money heroes is reviewed, (Lil Wayne, Jay Sean, Birdman) it’s an amazing upbeat song that I enjoy a lot. It’s about overcoming your obstacles and achieving your dreams. I rate it 7/10. Here is a link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_7baOCYg-Q

Featured Player of the Week by TurqoiseAngel
LETMEDOTHIS
Q: What do you think about the Adventure Time event?
A: It is so Epic and I'm happy they're getting put in-game. The platforms could move slower though...
Q: Which show do you think has the coolest items in game?
A: Ben 10 definitely. My favorite one would have to be the XLR8 Helmet.
Q: Do you have a favorite nano?
A: My Favorite Nano is Dexter with the Rocket Ability. Its really helpful to get around and its also fun to see you jet up in the sky with flames coming out under you.
Q: If you could add an area to the game, what show would it be based off of?
A: I've always wanted to add a SACT Base area with a Camo of my Character, The Condorbelly, so Ben 10 Basically.
Q: Which fusion do you think is cool?
A: Fusion Wilt. It reminds me of Frankenstine and Halo combined
Q: Do you have a favorite item?
A: The Best item is the Fredfred Burger Helmet. I wear it almost all the time. It's basically like The Fallen's Blindfold to me.[/color
]

The Darklands Gazette is looking for more writers!
We need people who love to write or can review movies, fan-fics, or weapons and clothes. If you would like to join here’s the link to our thread. Just leave your IGN and what you would like to work as, we are accepting new job ideas and some are very creative, so please suggest something if you don’t want to be a writer, reviewer, or some other jobs we have listed.
http://thedarklandsgazettewebs.webs.com/

2010 Dodgeball FusionFall Tourney

This is a sport that Alshary Sharpshoot has thought of in order to make the game more fun. Alshary think that since there are no games in FusionFall, this may be the only possible game that we can play competitively in teams besides racing. This dodgeball is with rockets and/or grenades. There are eight teams named after areas in the game, each with their own uniform.

The games are played in Habitat Homes, Forgotten Falls, Mojo's Volcano, Fuse's Lair and Townsville Center.

Here is how the game works. There will be 3 rounds. 5 vs 5 play in the rounds. The team wins that round will have one victory. If they win the next round, they win 2-0, if they lose the next round, the score is 1-1. The third round is the tie-breaker. Spectators are scattered in the play area to detect cheaters or solve disputes. If possible ties occur in the 3rd round, the players will choose 1 person from their team to play against one person from the other team. Whichever team wins, they will win with the score saying 'Standoff". Everybody will treat each other nicely despite their background.

Layout:

Spectators
- Zoey Sparklebird
- Zak Ultraspawn
-Admiral Nuclearangel
-
(might need more)

Sector V
Uniform: Eye Guy Set
- Roller Rockstar
-
-
-
-

Foster's Home
Uniform: Foster's Home Clothing
- Alice Freeangel
- Captain Cobaltangel (Eduardo)
- Agent Vanillabunny/Little Grimmeteor
-
-

Mount Blackhead *FULL*
Uniform: Any 7 sets
- Rose Terrorangel (Chuck Norris)
- Agent Gold Dasher (Jackie Chan)
- Mega Zombiedragon
- SouthPaw4Life (The Worst Nightmare)
- Sandeep Mahi

Nowhere
Uniform: Eustace Mask
- Alshary Sharpshoot
-
-
-
-

Townsville Center
Uniform: Providence Set (no helmet)
- Admiral Electrowizard
-
-
-
-

Orchid Bay
Uniform: Holosuit
-
-
-
-
-

Fuse's Lair
Uniform: Clockwork Set
- Caden Lumpyavalon
- Zak TheSniper
- pop boy
-
-

Fireswamps
Uniform: Later
- Mills H/Iron Beastgirl
-
-
-
-
The time and date will not be set until we have enough players and spectators. Please no negative comments. Let’s all give this a chance since it could be the only possible sport in FusionFall.

Games: Sector V against Mount Blackhead, Fireswamps against Fuse's Lair, Nowhere against Townsville, Orchid Bay against Foster’s Home

Featured Fan-Fic of the week sign ups
Do you want your fan-fic featured in the Darklands Gazette? Post here the name of your fan-fic and we will post the first chapter of your fan-fic here!

[color=olive]Video Game review By Alshary Sharpshoot
Paper Mario
I know I don't usually review but I figured why not give it a chance? So I started with a game not many people are aware of anymore.
This week I review the RPG game, Paper Mario for the Nintendo 64 (the game is also available for the virtual console for just 1000 Wii Points). The story starts with Mario going to a party at Peach's castle along with Luigi, but of course Bowser thrashes the party and elevates Peach's Castle way up in the air along with his castle below hers. Mario does his best to save the princess but Bowser holds the magical Star Rod, which can grant any of his wishes. Mario soon finds himself unable to defeat Bowser. The power of the Star Rod is just too strong for him, so he is quickly defeated by Bowser, and thrown off the castle. Now Mario has to save the Princess, the Star Haven, and the world from Bowser with the help of some unlikely heroes who help him on his quest. The game is very fun to play. You can level up and choose from updating your Flower Points (they allow you to use your special abilities) your Hit Points, and Badge Points (which allow you to wear badges, which really help you on your journey). Along the way, you find partners who help you along your journey. (Like Goombario, Bow, and Watt). Each partner can do its unique thing (Watt can paralyze, and Goombario can tell you information about your enemies). The battles in this game require you to usually press button at the right time to do double the damage or inflict a status of some sort. There are also many items you find or purchase all around the Mushroom Kingdom. Some items damage your enemies, and some can heal your HP and FP. The game can really get dull sometimes and it is very repetitive, but it keeps you entertained with its unique characters, locations, and storyline. Overall, I give Paper Mario a 4 out 5.

Slippage in the new Generator Rex Set by Sasori
I’m sure by now most people have done or at least heard of the new Providence agent set. It includes a shirt, a pair of pants, a mask, shoes, a gun, and a new mace called the Nanite mace. What a number of people have not realized is that the Nanite mace isn't a mace at all! It’s actually the robotic arm of the shows most notorious villain, Van Kliess! The real slippage exists in the fact that the Nanite mace is still seen as a mace when it’s in your inventory, but the second its equipped, it becomes a claw of destruction! I honestly didn't know the Game Makers could mess up that bad.

Movie reviews by Steel172
This week, the movie being reviewed is Despicable Me. This is a computer animated 3D film. This Movie is about a Super villain Named Gru, who attempts to make the biggest theft in the world, by stealing the moon. He uses his army of Corn pop minions, shrink rays and gadgets to try this. He then meets 3 orphans, who he begins to bond with, and they change his evil personality. It was a funny film, and I give it 8/10 stars.

Riddles: Last week’s riddle was answered correctly by NotAmused and Steel172!
This week’s riddle is: What is the noblest musical instrument?

Question of the week by the Darklands Gazette team
Last week’s question: Which show deserves more items?
A: Generator Rex and Courage the Cowardly dog.
Q of the week: What three nanos do you think are the best so far?

Which of these Adventure Time shirts do you like best so far? By TurqoiseAngel
This week I asked players which of the Adventure Time shirts they liked so far and here are the results.
Lumpy Space Princess shirt-5
Tree Trunks shirt-1
Marceline shirt-12
Mr. Cupcake shirt-6
The Marceline shirt wins!!!!

Thank you for reading this week’s issue of the Darklands Gazette!! The answer to this week’s riddle will be posted in next week’s issue with the Forum name of whoever got it right first.
Any questions and comments can be left here or you can reach us at our website. - Thank You!
http://thedarklandsgazettewebs.webs.com/
The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Gazetteslogo
Back to top Go down
Zak
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:40 am

I got my dad to help me with the riddle. It's an upright piano.
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:00 pm

lol ermm...GO FUSE'S LIAR,BOOO FUSE lol FUSE HATES DODGEBALL
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:20 pm

You got it Zak ^^
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:43 pm

new picture=win... do they have the date for the first game all planed out?
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:52 pm

Thanks angelking. ^_^ The teams still need to be filled, but Ash says that at this rate the first game will be in August.
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:25 pm

<<inappropriate language>> August.

Edited by TurqoiseAngel
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:15 pm

i agreed ken10 your such a spammer.........
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:22 pm

<< no spamming and inappropriate much?>>

Edited by TurqoiseAngel
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:37 pm

I'm going to delete those two posts Ken, since it is spam.
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Ghosty just told me he was banned! Smile
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:34 pm

Ghostly got banned from here or from FuFa? Either way, that must be horrible.
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:12 pm

*i was talking about ken10*
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:43 pm

Oh, Ken must be really mad. But at least it's going to be a lot less work cleaning up the forums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:17 pm

its unfair he didnt do anything ( and for the riddle i was goona say organ since it have organs to fell emotions but....)\
and........GOOD JOB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:17 am

Angelking and Torqoise.Kiss my butt.I dont go down so easily,and toqiose,YOUR THE ONE WHO SPAMS.Angelking stay on The DD Side.Almost every one will hate you also.

DELETE OR EDIT MY POST AND I BAN THIS SITE.PERMANANTLY.Till the 27th.Stay Bronze and stupid....OR Get Smarter.
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:28 am

Wow ken 1. Your uberly wrong 2. Your uberly pissed 3.you cant bann the sight bro...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:34 pm

INfact I Can.Im a Admin For Forumation.This site is for Forumation.

angelking11 wrote:
Wow ken 1. Your uberly wrong 2. Your uberly pissed 3.you cant bann the sight bro...
Spam is Saying 1 Letter or Sentence over and over again.You Only know What You Know.I spend 24-7 on Forums and Chat Sites,and i know what Trolls and Spammers are,And Your Just a noob.You Wouldn't last a Day on Kongregate.By the end of the day You will be crying to your mom,NO need to Hide the fact that your ON DD's side now.Its Pretty Obvious.
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:48 pm

1. Im in the middle 2. What sight? 3. You keep talkin about trolls YET UR THE ONE TROLLIN
Back to top Go down
Zak
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:17 pm

Ken, seriously, you're getting out of hand. Just shut up dude.
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:08 pm

Thanks Manility, Ken kept on cussing and posting inappropriate things, so Ghostly must have decided that he had gone too far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:36 pm

TurqoiseAngel wrote:
Thanks Manility, Ken kept on cussing and posting inappropriate things, so Ghostly must have decided that he had gone too far.
Shut up!You Have no Part in this,You had Come to this site like....1 MONTH AGO,and....Manility said nothing.
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:46 pm

Trollin......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:06 pm

Saying that Manility said nothing is Not Troll Learn what trolling is.
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:11 pm

If I have no part in this, then why did you include me in your rant? Also, why did you spam on my gazette's thread? I thought you liked the gazette.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The 37th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fusion Fall Forum! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: