Fusion Fall Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to discuss Fusion Fall with other players!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Fusionfall Forum!

IM SO RIGHT!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

IM SO RIGHT! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM SO RIGHT!   IM SO RIGHT! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:25 am

Hey Ghostly,Remember the person who HELPED GET DD ON THIS SITE?REMEMBER WHO GOT EVERYONE ON THIS SITE,YA THAT WAS ME,KEN10,SO YA DD WAS THE FIRST REAL POSTER,OH WAIT THAT WAS ME,BUT I NEVER SEE MY NAME UP ON THAT BOARD,ya And Torqoise,Your the whorst mod ever.You Dont even KNow what spam is.Angel King,You Love DD,Nothing New,HUH?,Manility and Zak,I Know You Guys WILL ALWAYS HATE DD.Oh And Anyone Edit,or delete this,This forum gets deleted.No Questions,Oh And Angelking,You think i go down that easily?Ya Fool.Spam is when you say the same Word/Sentence/Letter over again,KThxBai Losers.No need to ban this one.Im Leaving for a while.Good Luck!Oh...NVM Bout good luck.+DD did not do anything to keep the forum alive. IT WAS ME.So Ya Ghostly Be with the spammers,I hope you know YOUR a Spammer,along with the Cat,and Torqoise.Until next time...Stay bronze and stupid...OR get Smarter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IM SO RIGHT!   IM SO RIGHT! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:35 am

true he saw it coming but it what was the reason? If it was stupid ill report him for abuse (which i shold of done to angelking *coughs* ruby *coughs* JK angel)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IM SO RIGHT!   IM SO RIGHT! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:01 pm

Zak.You Can't ban as A Mod.Second of all.I Will Not Brawl With You if your going to be mean to me,for no reason.I HAVE SETTLED THE PROBLEM OUT AND YOU HAVE TO START IT AGAIN
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: IM SO RIGHT!   IM SO RIGHT! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:31 pm

Locking, since you said problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM SO RIGHT!   IM SO RIGHT! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

IM SO RIGHT!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fusion Fall Forum! :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: