Fusion Fall Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to discuss Fusion Fall with other players!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Fusionfall Forum!

Sonic The Hedgehog Fan-fic: Dark the Hedgehog!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hero2help
hero2help

Sonic The Hedgehog Fan-fic: Dark the Hedgehog! Empty
PostSubject: Sonic The Hedgehog Fan-fic: Dark the Hedgehog!   Sonic The Hedgehog Fan-fic: Dark the Hedgehog! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:06 am

I'm too lazy to go chapter one.......
I like to make A PROLOGUE!!!!!!!!

Prologue.
"You crazy person!"Sonic shouted at Shadow."Like I wouldn't say the same thing!" he replied, that's when it happened.A Wormhole, icy and cold as winters first chill, opened up and swallowed Shadow up.Sonic smirked and walked away, "When I get through with him..."Shadow thought "it won't be pretty."

I looked outside, it was a boring night. There were no stars and the moon was gray, I was bored. "Why won't anything happened tonight!!!!!" I shouted, I darted outside and heard and heard a thud above me. "There's no roof above me.." I thought, so i climbed up on the roof and almost fell off.A hedgehog! but it had shoes and was black with red. I picked it up and got up in my old tree house, I knew it was old but I couldn't leave it outside. So I left him there for the night.
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Fan-fic: Dark the Hedgehog!   Sonic The Hedgehog Fan-fic: Dark the Hedgehog! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Chapter 1

I woke and made a beeline toward the tree house, and climbed up quietly.I got up there to see the hedgehog standing at the window. "AHHHHHHHHH!" I shouted and I think I fell off. affraid

I woke up all daze and saw the face of him, I almost screamed again but he stopped me. Don't ask me how. He looked at me with puzzlement, then said "You a strange human". "You're a strange hedgehog" I replied "and you're...." "Shadow" he replied. "Wait a second..."
I reached inside my pocket and got out tons of paper folded out. I flipped through and stopped at Shadow the Hedgehog . "I've read about you, in these papers I found." I said, he was shocked... I think. He grabbed the paper skimmed through and looked at me gravely.

"Have you seen this person?", "No" , "Hey, wait have you seen this Hedgehog?" , "Uhhhh, No!" Whoooosh "Have you-AHHH!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Fan-fic: Dark the Hedgehog!   Sonic The Hedgehog Fan-fic: Dark the Hedgehog! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:16 pm

short
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Fan-fic: Dark the Hedgehog!   Sonic The Hedgehog Fan-fic: Dark the Hedgehog! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:20 pm

I don't do 'em VERY long
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Fan-fic: Dark the Hedgehog!   Sonic The Hedgehog Fan-fic: Dark the Hedgehog! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:35 pm

.... Dark the hedgehog?SOOOO ORGINAL.
Back to top Go down
Zak
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Zak

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Fan-fic: Dark the Hedgehog!   Sonic The Hedgehog Fan-fic: Dark the Hedgehog! EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:26 am

Meh, he's right. Not really original.

Your format could use some improvement too. You'll see what I mean by format soon enough.
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Fan-fic: Dark the Hedgehog!   Sonic The Hedgehog Fan-fic: Dark the Hedgehog! EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:08 pm

......... okay the name wasn't my Idea...
plus you'll find out why
and I don't make the chapters long for a reason.

I couldn't do a Sonic character plus that was the best name for that person.
If you have a better Idea I'd gladly hear it
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Fan-fic: Dark the Hedgehog!   Sonic The Hedgehog Fan-fic: Dark the Hedgehog! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:47 pm

Rolling Eyes i have a comic that might give ya ideas....TWO CHARACTERS FROM IT WERE MINE...I give credit to my Best friend,Gwen...
Back to top Go down
Zak
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Zak

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Fan-fic: Dark the Hedgehog!   Sonic The Hedgehog Fan-fic: Dark the Hedgehog! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:42 pm

By the way Ken, I'm getting pictures of Slash.
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Fan-fic: Dark the Hedgehog!   Sonic The Hedgehog Fan-fic: Dark the Hedgehog! EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:45 pm

Question: should I make another fan-fic?
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Fan-fic: Dark the Hedgehog!   Sonic The Hedgehog Fan-fic: Dark the Hedgehog! EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:42 pm

HECK YA
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Fan-fic: Dark the Hedgehog!   Sonic The Hedgehog Fan-fic: Dark the Hedgehog! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:36 pm

okay this time (tomorrow)
I will make a fan-fic based on FUSION FALL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Fan-fic: Dark the Hedgehog!   Sonic The Hedgehog Fan-fic: Dark the Hedgehog! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonic The Hedgehog Fan-fic: Dark the Hedgehog!
Page 1 of 1