Fusion Fall Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to discuss Fusion Fall with other players!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Fusionfall Forum!

The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:49 pm

The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!
The Darklands Gazette. The Darklands just got a lot darker, and is going greener.
Happy 49th issue everyone! We hope you enjoy this issue just like the last issues we’ve had. We have many great things for this week as we always do and we would like to thank all our readers for their support. - The Darklands Gazette news team
The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! DGsecondlogofixedagain

Our planet Earth by the Darklands Gazette staff
This week’s topic: Don’t throw your fish or turtles into the ocean
You may not like your fish or turtle, but that’s not a good reason to throw them into the ocean. Why? Because by doing this you can mess up the order in the area in which you throw your fish or turtle into and can cause many problems to the marine life. It’s also really mean to do that, but who knows? Some people do it because they don’t like their pet, instead they should just give them to someone who would love having a fish or turtle as their pet.

Featured player of the week by Turqoise Angel
SouthPaw4Life
1. Are you excited for Halloween in Fusion Fall?

Yes, mainly because last yr. I was not around for the Halloween event in FusionFall but I heard it was very fun. So I hope they make it just as fun this yr.

2. Do you think Dracula will be back?

Sadly no, I actually think FusionFall will use a new character possible someone from Generator Rex or Ben 10 Ultimate Alien those shows stand out the most to me. I'm thinking someone from Ben 10 Ultimate Alien though because it seems there’s a lot of hype around the show at this time.

3. Which area in game do you wish were real?

To me the area I wish were real is the Sunken Mall in City Hall. It's very cool to see all the attractions it has (Stage, Half Pipe, Jump Jet, etc.).

4. Do you think the Halloween event can bring many old friends back?

Yes and No haha. I think it may bring a lot of people into FusionFall but I don't think I’ll be seeing some of those older friends from when I was level 4. But I would like to give a shout out to all the people on my buddy list and on Ultra FusionFall Forums.

5. Do you have a favorite item?

I have a lot of favorite items. The first time the Grabble came out it was my favorite. Jersey Devil Wings, Eduardo Set, Open Circuit Set, Cannonbolt Set Foster's F-Blade, Shnitzel Rocket. Honestly my whole invo. has all my favorite items.

6. Which Fusion do you think is the coolest?

Well I don't happen to have 1 specific Fusion I think is the coolest, I happen to have 3. Fusion Demongo, Fusion Numbuh Four and Fusion Wilt.

Ideas for the Darklands Gazzete! By the Darklands Gazette team
Do you have a suggestion for the Darklands Gazette? Would you like to come up ideas to celebrate the Gazette’s 50th issue? Well post your ideas here. We want to start preparing the gazette’s 50th with an amazing edition, so we need lots of help. We will appreciate all the ideas that our readers post. Thanks!

What’s new in Fusion Fall (upgrade with Ben10 gear)
Hello all, It’s the return of What's new in Fusion Fall and your News in Fusion Fall article writer Mitch Snowbronze! On 10.06.10 a Upgrade hit the standard egger in ship and you will get a chance at getting those fusion blasting and slashing hands on some Expired Weekly codes and Some exclusive gear! Some of the gear is providing old Ben10 items with new exclusive rare items like a big chill mask (It might help with collecting that whole set that well those from beta have with the big chill wings), Nano Mech helmet from a previous Code During the F2P When it was settling down and they had just started back up the Weekly code items, and even Spider monkey arms that where original found in the future sector v Egger (and in beta).In other news The Fusionfall Fansite of JakeMagnavox has made a FusionFall Auction in which the Head developer states might actually help get those items you want here is the link to how you can Sign up for it!http://fusionfall-jdurr.yolasite.com/in-game-item-auctions.php It might help you get the items you need. As well as my sources The Fusion Fall Darkland Gazzete you all know and love with become partners with the Site head developer Of Fusionfall-jdurr.yolasite.com to help make a bigger and better site where you can actually get news Daily as well as weekly. Jake Magnavox says that the original Date for the release of this brand new site is in November 14th, 2010 however, he gave us a sneak peek link into the Site and here it is http://darklandsgazette.yolasite.com/ and from the looks of it this might become a much better Set up site and hope you all go there as well. So far in Fusion Fall it is becoming known that the Generator Rex sets are never to be released such as Bobo Haha and Rex set many are upset on the matter and from my sources a week back it seems a bunch of Fusion Fall players gathered together and rioted, the players who did this Where somewhere in The area of pimple back mountains and I'm wondering why they rioted there. It also seems that new players have been coming together and messing with higher leveled players. A Few days back around the orchid bay area many new players of the level of about 10 to 15 decided to search for older players and well bully them. I would believe it's the other way around but it seems these new players have been reported bullied many times and have started to gather together and go after the bigger players. Now I have nothing against Hackers and The secret black market (not the club but a underground market that is illegal because of cheat engines) but as of awhile back they have been spotted in very secret areas selling some gear that is supposedly not even in the game yet! The known places they have been spotted is the sky thru some kind of cheat, City station buildings, and Tech square. I suggest you all be very careful to detect these players they may either have Weapons that you think are not even in the game yet. Most of the time these players are wearing a Shade of glasses and a black suit or they are wearing a pair of super slayer clothing and glasses. These players are very dangerous and reported by certain players who met them they have the power as revealed by GM's at the first FF Halloween to shoot you and you may lose health. Known hide outs have been discovered by some of my friends (SACT Agent friends xD!) that they have be discovered to be somewhere in Debug zone, The fabled skull island (from Total drama island), and the unknown of the future and past. This is also heads up for players traveling in the future too, they are found at the candy cove ship that is found in unknown. These are some tips if you ever spot a Hacker or black market trader.

1. Stay well hidden if you spot them get there IGN's and report as fast as you can!

2.if you are spotted Run off they sometimes follow you and a certain times they lure you in to buying a illegal item not even in Fusion Fall yet do not buy into it try playing along then depending on the place you are in like on a building jump off quickly!

3. If you are shot down and you resurrect near the person again i beg you too log out chances are you will land in a different server.

Remember to follow these tips and you will be safe from these hackers.
Best Regards, your In-game news Reporter Mitch Snowbronze

Help for the Gazette issues are needed!
As many of you know, next week is the much anticipated 50th issue of the Darklands Gazette!! We will need as much help as we can to make that issue and the one’s following it a little more special than before. If you would like to sign up PM me on this website and we can discuss how you can help the Gazette.

Item Spotlight by Alshary Sharpshoot
You want a Ben 10 item to be spotlighted? Yes? TOO BAD! This wwek's Spotlighted Ite is none other than the Unnatral History Hoodie! At first, this hoodie gave my hand Hulk powers, and I didn't feel liek wearing it. Recently, this isuse has been fixed. And I have to admit, it really does look good! It's tradeable too if you missed the code. Did I mention it's the only hoodie in FUFA? Yeah...That wraps up this week's ITEM SPOTLIGHT! WEAR ONLY SANDALS AND A SMILE.

2010 Dodgeball FusionFall Tourney

***This game has been put on hold until further notice, thank you!***

Video Game Preview by Koji Ozora
Bioshock infinite
Well folks in this next part of the Bioshock series we are out of the sea, and into the skies! The year is 1912 and the vast city of Columbia is built by the U.S government. One day the city disappears and no one can find it until now. Play as Booker DeWitt an agent of America.
So that's all I'll give you for now! Watch the demo: http://www.bioshockinfinite.com/main.php.
See ya.

Featured Fan-Fic of the week sign ups
Do you want your fan-fic featured in the Darklands Gazette? Post here the name of your fan-fic and we will post the first chapter of your fan-fic here!

Riddles: Last week’s riddle was answered correctly by Jake, GravityCatNotAmused, Numbuh 7 and Zak!
This week’s riddle is: Two cannibals were chatting as they had their dinner. One complained that he really quite disliked his new mother-in-law. What was the advice given to him by his companion?

Question of the week by the Darklands Gazette team
Q of the week: What do you think about the Chowder adventure rumors?

Do you think there will ever be a BIG Halloween celebration in Fusion Fall this year? By TurqoiseAngel
Yes-9
No-11
I’m not sure-8
I think it’s really sad that so many people think there may not be a BIG Halloween event this year, but the way things are going, they may be right…

Thank you for reading this week’s issue of the Darklands Gazette!! The Forum name of whoever got it right first in all four websites will be posted next week.
Any questions and comments can be left here or you can reach us at our website. - Thank You!
http://thedarklandsgazettewebs.webs.com/
The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Gazetteslogo

Last edited by TurqoiseAngel on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:47 am

easy: eat her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:59 pm

1 more Issue!

Get a mint/toothbrush/toothpick since he disliked the taste
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:31 pm

Sorry guys, both of you are wrong.
Back to top Go down
Zak
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:14 pm

Shut up and eat your food.
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:17 pm

Yeah, you got it! ^^
Back to top Go down
Zak
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:28 pm

XD I'm beast at these.
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:31 pm

The 50th issue will be next week because I have the stomach flu and need to rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:33 pm

Oh... GTS!
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:41 pm

GTS?
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:48 pm

Got To Sleep...Duh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:06 pm

no
Get Well Soon
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:57 pm

Thanks, much better now and today is the 50th issue! So locking since it will be posted soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The 49th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!
Page 1 of 1