Fusion Fall Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to discuss Fusion Fall with other players!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Fusionfall Forum!

Hey, People! I'm thinking of makin' a fan fic. Click here to learn more! I need u!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hero2help
hero2help

Hey, People! I'm thinking of makin' a fan fic. Click here to learn more! I need u! Empty
PostSubject: Hey, People! I'm thinking of makin' a fan fic. Click here to learn more! I need u!   Hey, People! I'm thinking of makin' a fan fic. Click here to learn more! I need u! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:52 pm

Hello people! And creatures alike!
As you can see from the title, I'm making a fan-fic.
I'm thinking...
a) People may be able to help with chapters etc. If this happens I will only choose one!
b) A poll on what I should do!
Here is the awesome poll!
Should my fan-fic be on:
Mario?
FuFa?
Something else?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you chose the last one PLEASE Tell me what that 'other' is!
Meisoutpeacetothewholdwideworlds!Andurworld(ifyouhaveaworld/lifeetc.)!
Back to top Go down
ChocoCocoa34
ChocoCocoa34

Hey, People! I'm thinking of makin' a fan fic. Click here to learn more! I need u! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, People! I'm thinking of makin' a fan fic. Click here to learn more! I need u!   Hey, People! I'm thinking of makin' a fan fic. Click here to learn more! I need u! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:19 pm

1: If you making a new story, You should have a basic idea of whats going to happen either way.
2: Hav some good character thought out that will help the story move along nicely.
3: If you need help don't hesitate to ask me, I'm good at writing stories, I've written multiple stories on my other site
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: Hey, People! I'm thinking of makin' a fan fic. Click here to learn more! I need u!   Hey, People! I'm thinking of makin' a fan fic. Click here to learn more! I need u! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:49 pm

for 1: Yeah, I got dat covered... check!
for 2: I decided to do the Mario one and got sum new characters
for 3: I'll do that every once in a while on here... check!
oh and... heck you could even be in the story... (well kinda... only if they make to da human world or you have an appropiate Mario person!)
Back to top Go down
Zak
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Zak

PostSubject: Re: Hey, People! I'm thinking of makin' a fan fic. Click here to learn more! I need u!   Hey, People! I'm thinking of makin' a fan fic. Click here to learn more! I need u! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:04 pm

Okay, some helpful tips...
•Make sure to not go off topic on your story, or focus too much on humor. Keep focus on the main plot. (But a little humor is always good.)
•Keep the language mild. Cursing too much can affect the viewer's opinion.
•Write the chapters at JUST the right length. Not too short, but between 5-9 paragraphs each.
•Make it so the reader can visualize the events or characters clearly. Too little detail can ruin the effect. But don't go over killing the details. Wink
•Need help? Ask a pro! Bri's a good candidate. I'm not as good, but ask me too. And Manillty! All 3 of us have proper experience.
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: Hey, People! I'm thinking of makin' a fan fic. Click here to learn more! I need u!   Hey, People! I'm thinking of makin' a fan fic. Click here to learn more! I need u! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:36 pm

okay I have made my desicion!
I AM NOT GOING TO DO MARIO!!!
I'm now going to do a NEW Sonic story since everyone hated my first.... Mad
Well those who posted did.
So I am also deciding to make it a GROUP fan-fic like I have said before,
Bri's busy with her's (assumingly Cool )
So My choices are:
Axel? prbably not... no offense
Manilty? I guess I mean Maniltys pretty good
Zak? Yeah... Probably...
I don't think I'm missing anyone who goes on...
If you want it PLEASE post here
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: Hey, People! I'm thinking of makin' a fan fic. Click here to learn more! I need u!   Hey, People! I'm thinking of makin' a fan fic. Click here to learn more! I need u! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:08 am

okay guys... I'm going to make it... I dunno when exactly but... eh, I gues ONE person will help....
I mean if no one does I'm alright with doing it by myself, but If any of you wanna help... YOU CAN!
But please give me an example of you writing... just to see if you can keep it with many things such as comedy, romance, action etc. BUT keep it focused!
So... I will make the anncouncment when I am going to post it on here!
Good-bye for nowz!
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: Hey, People! I'm thinking of makin' a fan fic. Click here to learn more! I need u!   Hey, People! I'm thinking of makin' a fan fic. Click here to learn more! I need u! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:22 pm

Mario Sucks.
that is all.
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: Hey, People! I'm thinking of makin' a fan fic. Click here to learn more! I need u!   Hey, People! I'm thinking of makin' a fan fic. Click here to learn more! I need u! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:21 pm

T_T I know that (well, I guess you could saw that)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, People! I'm thinking of makin' a fan fic. Click here to learn more! I need u!   Hey, People! I'm thinking of makin' a fan fic. Click here to learn more! I need u! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey, People! I'm thinking of makin' a fan fic. Click here to learn more! I need u!
Page 1 of 1