Fusion Fall Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to discuss Fusion Fall with other players!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Fusionfall Forum!

Crescent: A Sonic Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChocoCocoa34
ChocoCocoa34

Crescent: A Sonic Story Empty
PostSubject: Crescent: A Sonic Story   Crescent: A Sonic Story EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:15 pm

A black and red hedgehog landed in a puff of smoke and quickly jumped behind a trash can to conceal herself. "Hm..." She thought of something. the place she was in was a high security off limits GUN area, focused on getting a certain point to begin on her way

I linger in the doorway

She stays in the shadow of a doorway, as guards passed it. She looks to the right, than the left. A hand touches her shoulder, She quickly gets away from it and sees it to be her clone basically. "What are you doing here, Crescent?" He asks her

Monsters calling my name

Then the male hedgehogs voive multiplies and becomes to distorted. "Crescent, Crescent, Crescent" they repeat. Crescent looks at the male and starta to say something but I get stopped by him pulling me into a corner.

Where the wind will whisper to me

The hear the wind whistling and I look. I poke the male hedgehog and point to the window. We look to the guards lined up out of the door and decide to makea break for it I flip into a ball and go through the window as Shadow uses Chaos Control and warps out.

Sneak Peek ^_^

Crescent the Hedgehog is my creation as well as Addi Dermina the Fox, Angel the Echidna, Shade the Hedgehog, and Frost the Bat
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: Crescent: A Sonic Story   Crescent: A Sonic Story EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:51 pm

errr...
hey you may i get my sonic characters in here (no lie I USED to have a shade the hedgehog meh not lying!)
Back to top Go down
ChocoCocoa34
ChocoCocoa34

PostSubject: Re: Crescent: A Sonic Story   Crescent: A Sonic Story EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:35 pm

Maybe. And almost everyone whos into sonic has a shade character. Meh my sister came up with the name anyway
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: Crescent: A Sonic Story   Crescent: A Sonic Story EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:17 pm

lol rly?
I think my best one was Storm the Falcon or Star the Mouse... eh probably Storm... oh wait I also came up with it just now! Chirp the Cricket!
(never drew any of them but I'm working on Storm... those birds are hard, even harder drawing them in Sonic style. I just CAN'T draw in Sonic style!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crescent: A Sonic Story   Crescent: A Sonic Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Crescent: A Sonic Story
Page 1 of 1