Fusion Fall Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to discuss Fusion Fall with other players!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Fusionfall Forum!

The 26th issue of the Darklands Gazette!

Go down 
+3
angelking11
Ken10
TurqoiseAngel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

The 26th issue of the Darklands Gazette! Empty
PostSubject: The 26th issue of the Darklands Gazette!   The 26th issue of the Darklands Gazette! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:46 pm

The Darklands Gazette. The Darklands just got a lot darker, and is going greener.
Happy 26th issue everyone! We hope you enjoy this issue just like the last issues we’ve had. We have many great things for this week as we always do and we would like to thank all our readers for their support. - The Darklands Gazette news team

Our planet Earth by the Darklands Gazette news team
This week’s topic: making your own garden
Since many harmful chemicals have been released into the atmosphere, plants and trees have the ability to use those chemicals for energy. Planting some flowers, shrubs, or trees can be very affective and helping which can help the environment a lot.

Featured Player of the week by TurqoiseAngel
Coda
Q: How long have you played Fusion Fall?
A: I started playing during the sneak peek, so December of 2008.
Q: Do you have a favorite place in game?
A: I don’t know if I can pick any one place that I can say I like the most. There’s a lot of pretty stuff in the wilds.
Q: Do you have a favorite nano?
A: I don’t know if I can pick a single favorite, but I have two sets that I stick with: Fourarms (scavenge), Numbuh Five (Leech), and Eddy (Health) for questing, or Numbuh two (run), Wilt (jump), and Professor Utonium (rocket) for infected zones.
Q: Do you have a favorite NPC?
A: I can’t pick a single NPC either. *laugh* I do like Buttercup/Belladonna, I guess; she’s got the most interesting backstory of any character in the game.
Q: Have you joined any clubs before?
A: No, I never really found any need to join one.
Q: What’s your favorite in game item?
A: My character’s signature item is the Seol shirt, although I’ve always been a fan of the Signature Sword, too.
Q: What is your opinion about Free to Play?
A: I have really mixed feelings about it. Obviously being free to play means more people will play the game, which is generally good, but it also means that due to the reduced income they have to cut features like the forums.

Club Spotlight: The 12 Olympian Gods of Fusion Fall by TurqoiseAngel
This club which was originally created by Nimble Ace was at first the idea to create a new helpful government. Nimble Ace left and now Roxas has been left in charge. This seems to be a fun and awesome club but I have not been provided with a link for them yet. Stay tuned and we will have more announcements from this club.

What’s new in Fusion Fall by Mitch Snowbronze
Hey Fusion Fallers ready for the “What’s new in Fusion Fall article?” This week thousands of Future players busted into the Past after Fusion Fall said, “We are 100% Free!” Which made Fusion Fallers go crazy! But with this good news went a price. The forums were closed due to some things the FF team could not reveal to the public. So I went to find out myself and what you will be reading will shock you. When I sent an email to the GM’s they replied back and this is what they said, “We are sorry that we had to close down the forums but it was because had to discuss many things with the CN writers. They said that we would have to give up something for the Generator Rex update and the Alien Abduction Event. We hope to open somewhere around the summer.” Yes, this was what was written back and we may be able to get the forums back in the summer! I will keep you updated on this. In other news, the Generator Rex hover board is making it really easy to speed around the world of Fusion Fall. And many are happy about the fact that it has a speed of 1100! Which is faster out there than our other hover boards around Fusion Fall and may be in for a great summer which hits in four weeks! Thanks for reading!

Chat bug by Captainquark
A chat bug has infected Fusion Fall worse than the fusion matter has. Ever since the game went free the chat has been filled with non-stop coco’s and it won’t stop. You can’t even say the word out without having to type double t’s. This has been causing a large problem for Fusion Fallers especially for the new ones who think some character have been included the game and no one can tell them they are not in game yet. This bug affects the entire game so even in Fuse’s Lair you won’t be safe.
Tips to avoid the bug:
1. End all words with double letters. EX: putt yourr tomm helmett onn.
2. Make your sentences as short as possible or break them into words. EX: look at that

A great leap or not? By Flip7001
Possibly the biggest change to Fusion Fall ever is the F2P patch or Free to Play. This patch (if you don’t know) is the patch that announced Fusion Fall completely free. Some say that this is a great leap for Fusion Fall, but is it really? With the F2P patch the forums went down and so did the clubs and friendships, also the lag has increased 10 fold. People aren’t as upset about the lag they are more upset about the loss of the forums saying things like, “This is the only reason I played the game” but others seem to not care saying, “Free is better than forums.” While some are very biased opinions others are asking why. There has been some speculation that the GM’s were laid off. But that is just a myth there is most likely a cost attributed to the forums that people do not realize and they had to cut somewhere to make Fusion Fall free. A great leap… or not is the title of the article because even though we have gone from a new era of Fusion Fall, how many Viva Alecto’s have we stopped from coming out, how many Jrs. Oldman’s are left out of helping people. What if there are people out there that would have run great trading empires or maybe there were clubs yet to come. So is this a great leap…or not?

Pokemon news report By Captain Quark
SPOILER! LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK!
This is a very special report for all of you Pokemon fans out there.
Mew event: You get a mew and that’s all..
Celebi event: Soon there will be a celebi event in the US where you get to see the origins of Team Rocket. With the special event Celebi, go to the shrine in the forest where you have to get all of the Farfetched and the hm cut with it and watch what happens.
Latios/Latias event: In this one you use the Enigma stone event item in the Pewter city meuseum by talking to Steven Stone. Then you leave and he will tell you that either Latios or Latias are roaming around Pewter city. Which one depends on the game you have (Latias Soul Silver/Latios Heart Gold) and then you get the opportunity to catch one.
Shiny Eevee event: The shiny Eevee will be given away at the Pokemon world championships just like last year when they gave out a shiny Milotic. Just use mystery gift and watch as you receive shiny Eevee.
*Note: only Celebi and shiny Eevee are guaranteed for release in the US.

The Darklands Gazette is looking for more writers!
We need people who love to write or can review movies, fan-fics, or weapons and clothes. If you would like to join here’s the link to our thread. Just leave your IGN and what you would like to work as, we are accepting new job ideas and some are very creative, so please suggest something if you don’t want to be a writer, reviewer, or some other jobs we have listed.
http://thedarklandsgazettewebs.webs.com/

Item Spotlight by Alshary Sharpshoot
This week`s weapon spotlight is the Omega Grunt, a rare level 30 shatter gun. If you get this gun from Hulks or Stone Drakes in Fire Pits, don’t throw it away, it’s worth something! That’s right! This gun is the rarest of the the Omega set (tied with the Omega Outlaw). It’s red and packs a punch! “But what if I don’t this gun?” well, that is no problem. This beauty is worth 1-2 million taros! So if you find one, you can get some more cash for that pair of TC or SA you want so much. That concludes this week’s weapon spotlight!
Movie Review: Chicken Little by TurqoiseAngel
This movie based on the classic tale is one of the most amazing and hilarious movies ever watched. When Chicken Little loses trust from his dad and is only supported by his friends Chicken Little tries to gain his father’s trust back. But when an alien baby is found and soon the alien the alien parents come looking for the baby, lots of problems arrive.
Rating: 4/5

Riddles: Last week’s riddle was answered correctly by GoldStarz. This week’s riddle is there were these three children and their father. They loved each other very much. So much that the day that their father died, the three children consulted DEATH to keep him alive longer. The first child told DEATH to keep his father alive for one more year. DEATH accepted and kept him alive again. One year passed and the father died again. The second child consulted DEATH and asked him to keep him alive for one more year, DEATH accepted yet again. Yet another year passed and DEATH returned to claim the soul for the third time. The third child was smarter than his brother and maybe smarter than DEATH himself. He told DEATH that he could finally claim his father’s soul when the wick of a lit candle in his room ran out. DEATH accepted and left. The third child then blew out the candle’s flame and threw away the candle. DEATH never came back. Why is this?

Question of the week by the Darklands Gazette team
Q: If you could change something in game what would it be?

What do you think about these shows? By TurqoiseAngel
This week I asked players if they liked Generator Rex or Ben 10 Ultimate Alien best. Here are the results
Ben 10 Ultimate Alien-20%
Generator Rex-80%
A lot of people love the idea of F2P but the fact that the forums are going down makes them like only some parts.

Thank you for reading this week’s issue of the Darklands Gazette!! The answer to this week’s riddle will be posted in next week’s issue with the Forum name of whoever got it right first.
Any questions and comments can be left here or you can reach us at our website. - Thank You!
http://thedarklandsgazettewebs.webs.com/
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 26th issue of the Darklands Gazette!   The 26th issue of the Darklands Gazette! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:58 pm

Ice King:I DONT CARE!
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 26th issue of the Darklands Gazette!   The 26th issue of the Darklands Gazette! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:15 pm

Nicholas: SHADUP! *puches ice king in the face*
Back to top Go down
Desert Dweller
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Desert Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The 26th issue of the Darklands Gazette!   The 26th issue of the Darklands Gazette! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:12 pm

hi welcome to these forums turqoiseangel srry about the others if ur offended
@at everyone who dosent want to read the news:if u dont want to read it then dont come here. duuuh!
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 26th issue of the Darklands Gazette!   The 26th issue of the Darklands Gazette! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:25 pm

*i read it......*
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 26th issue of the Darklands Gazette!   The 26th issue of the Darklands Gazette! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:04 pm

Hi and wow nice comment. Thanks angelking and Desert Dweller for the help. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghostly Shadow
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Ghostly Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The 26th issue of the Darklands Gazette!   The 26th issue of the Darklands Gazette! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:49 pm

Glad to have you! Thanks for joining.

PS-nice newspaper.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfallforums.info
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 26th issue of the Darklands Gazette!   The 26th issue of the Darklands Gazette! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:52 pm

i remeber you....
Back to top Go down
Sakre3
FFF Newbie
Sakre3

PostSubject: Re: The 26th issue of the Darklands Gazette!   The 26th issue of the Darklands Gazette! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:38 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 26th issue of the Darklands Gazette!   The 26th issue of the Darklands Gazette! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:52 pm

Hi Ghostly, and thanks so much everyone for reading the gazette. Smile
Back to top Go down
tetsu346
Top Poster - 1,000 or More
tetsu346

PostSubject: Re: The 26th issue of the Darklands Gazette!   The 26th issue of the Darklands Gazette! EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:36 pm

whats a gazette?
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 26th issue of the Darklands Gazette!   The 26th issue of the Darklands Gazette! EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:47 pm

A gazette is a newspaper. This is mine called the Darklands Gazette.
Back to top Go down
tetsu346
tetsu346

PostSubject: Re: The 26th issue of the Darklands Gazette!   The 26th issue of the Darklands Gazette! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:06 am

ok ok hiiiiii
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 26th issue of the Darklands Gazette!   The 26th issue of the Darklands Gazette! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fusion Fall Forum! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: