Fusion Fall Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to discuss Fusion Fall with other players!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Fusionfall Forum!

The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!

Go down 
+2
Ken10
TurqoiseAngel
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:01 pm

The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!

The Darklands Gazette. The Darklands just got a lot darker, and is going greener.

Happy 30th issue everyone! We hope you enjoy this issue just like the last issues we’ve had. We have many great things for this week as we always do and we would like to thank all our readers for their support. - The Darklands Gazette news team

https://2img.net/h/i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af189/TurqoiseAngel/gazetteslogo.jpg

Our planet Earth by Omega Sk8r

This week’s topic: never compost biodegradable plastic

Even thought the plastic is biodegradable,this can be very harmful since it releases gases into the atmosphere when broken down.

Featured Player of the week by TurqoiseAngel

TurboBullet

Q: How long have you played FusionFall?

A: Long time…it has been quite an adventure.

Q: Do you have a favorite area in game?

A: Mount Blackhead, one of the best places in the game

Q: How do you feel about the new upgrade to the chat?

A: I am very happy about it, you can actually talk now!!

Q: How happy are you about theextra bank space being added?

A: Well, for everyone, it is great.(Of course) But if you are in the trading business, it is even better.

Q: How do you feel about all theBen 10 items?

A: It is getting annoying…But aslong as they at least put good items that are from Ben 10, I’m happy with it.

Q: What items from other showswould you like best?

A: Don’t know, just as long as theykeep up with cool items, I’m fine. (Brainstorm arm things? Fail…)

Q: Do you have a favorite fusion?

A: Not really sure, but Bad Max iscool. Although he is in the future, he is still cool.

Q: What IZ do you like best?

A: Don’t really have one…

Ideas for the Darklands Gazzete! By the Darklands Gazette team

Do you have a suggestion for the Darklands Gazette? Would you like to come up ideas to celebrate the Gazette’s50th issue? Well post your ideas here. We want to start preparing the gazette’s 50th with an amazing edition, so we need lots of help.We will appreciate all the ideas that our readers post. Thanks!

More Bank Space!!!! By TurqoiseAngel

Due to the lack of bank space and the many of the players asking for more room, the Dev’s have finally posted that there will be an additional 200 spaces in our banks! Everyone is really happy and excited about this since many had to sell many items or delete them.But now we will be able to keep all of our favorite items.

What’s new in Fusion Fall? By Mitch Snowbronze

Since their isn’t much going on in Fusion Fall, I will be taking an expedition around Fusion Fall and write about my trip later, cya later!

The Darklands Gazette is looking for more writers!

We need people who love to write or can review movies, fan-fics, or weapons and clothes. If you would like to join here’s the link to our thread. Just leave your IGN and whatyou would like to work as, we are accepting new job ideas and some are very creative, so please suggest something if you don’t want to be a writer, reviewer, or some other jobs we have listed.

http://thedarklandsgazettewebs.webs.com/

Featured Fan-Fic of the week sign ups

Do you want your fan-fic featured in the Darklands Gazette? Post here the name of your fan-fic and we will post the first chapter of your fan-fic here!

SPECIAL BULLETIN: Ice King invasion!!!! By Alshary Sharpshoot

Yesterday at the Cartoon Network fan forums, the upcoming Adventure Time event speculated by many players. Ice King, was leaked in the official Cartoon Network forums. No one knows exactly what the event is about,but I think it’s safe to say that the event will of course feature Finn, Jake,and the Ice King. Plus that the event will have Ice King invading somehow. How exactly this event will beats the heck outta me. Look for the Dev Blog, it might come out sometime this week.

Item Spotlight by Alshary Sharpshoot

Do you like food? Do you like it on your head? I sure do. This week’s item spotlight is the Turkey Hat!!!! Nothing says food better than a roasted turkey on your head! You’re the filling now! This hat was available for a limited time during the Thanksgiving event. It’s still un-tradeable but that might change soon. If you really want one, don’t feel down!!!! I am sure there will be a way to get it again soon. This has been this week’s item spotlight!! “Gobble Gobble”

Movie Review: Shrek the Final Chapter by TurqoiseAngel

In this movie we find Shrek having a great life with his family, but he becomes more annoyed by the fact that he can’t scare any of the villagers anymore like he used to. So when Shrek’s temper explodes, he makes a deal with Rumplestiltskin, (one of the most memorable fairytale characters) and had to give him a day of his past, in exchange for a day to be an ogre again. After Shrek signs the contract everything goes wrong because nobody knows who he is, but the worst part is that if Shrek doesn’t receive his true love’s kiss by sunrise of the next day,he will cease to exist. The movie is funny with its usual charm, but to be honest I think there should have been a little more excitement than usual. It is still a great movie though and I give it 4/5 stars.

Riddles: Last week’s riddle was answered correctly by AgentFlux and granite1. A man was found murdered on Sunday morning. His wife immediately called the police.The police questioned his wife and staff and got these alibis:

The wife said she was sleeping.

The cook was cooking breakfast.

The gardener was picking vegetables.

The maid was getting the mail.

The butler was cleaning the closet.

The police instantly arrested the murderer. Who did it and how did they know?

Question of the week by the Darklands Gazette team

Last week’s question: Which nano that doesn’t exist would you like?

A: A Wildmutt nano, after the Ben10 craze is over. A plank nano, it would be funny. Cheese!!!

Q for this week: Which character from any of the cartoons, would you like to be added in game?

Which items from these shows would you like best? By TurqoiseAngel

This week I asked players if they would like any items from these shows.

Generator Rex-11

Adventure Time with Finn and Jake-4

Edd, Ed, and Eddy-2

The Powerpuff Girls-4

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy-3

Megas XLR-1

Generator Rex wins!!!!

Thank you for reading this week’sissue of the Darklands Gazette!! The answer to this week’s riddle will be postedin next week’s issue with the Forum name of whoever got it right first.

Any questions and comments can be left here or you can reach us at our website. - Thank You!

http://thedarklandsgazettewebs.webs.com/

Last edited by TurqoiseAngel on Wed May 26, 2010 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:19 pm

The toad isnt there yet,i was just on checking it out,to lvl up.
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:28 pm

So, basically it's still messed up?
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:46 pm

Ya i think.only the ice castle is there+some new NPCs
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:51 pm

Oh wow, that's kinda sad for the GM's to mess that up.
Back to top Go down
tetsu346
Top Poster - 1,000 or More
tetsu346

PostSubject: Re: The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:58 pm

heyyyyyy i like gazzettes
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:14 pm

lol, thanks tetsu Smile
Back to top Go down
tetsu346
tetsu346

PostSubject: Re: The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:25 pm

how ya been turqoise?
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 12:03 am

Tired, and kinda stressed, but okay. What about you?
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 12:31 pm

hey turqoise? do you ahve someone to intervew for next one? if not id like to be intervewed...
Back to top Go down
tetsu346
tetsu346

PostSubject: Re: The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:20 pm

thats good at least your not sad like ppl i know
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:22 pm

angelking11 wrote:
hey turqoise? do you ahve someone to intervew for next one? if not id like to be intervewed...

Sorry angelking, I have one for the 31st and 32nd, but what about the 33rd?

@tetsu, true, a lot of my friends and other people at my school are sad for different reasons.
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:52 pm

sure
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:01 am

ME WANT 34
Back to top Go down
Zak
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:53 am

DIBS ON 35!!!!
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:56 am

guys i think she wants to intervew players who have bin in the game since 08 *when it first started*
Back to top Go down
Zak
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:57 am

Feb 09 dude.
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:04 am

july 08 *thats before it even came out* but whatever lol
Back to top Go down
Zak
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:11 am

I was asked to do this by turquoise. The maid killed the man. How did they know? Well, the maid was getting the mail. It was a SUNDAY. Mail never comes in Sundays. Therefore, the maid lied, and killed the man.
Back to top Go down
tetsu346
tetsu346

PostSubject: Re: The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:55 am

woah i was in the game in in dec 08 in beta =p
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:21 pm

Uh.. sure. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Desert Dweller
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Desert Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:28 pm

i came right after open beta
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:28 pm

I CAME BEFORE BETA IM A GM.
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:59 pm

ken10 epic lie your old profile said 09
Back to top Go down
tetsu346
tetsu346

PostSubject: Re: The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:25 pm

dang lol i was right in the beta though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The 30th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fusion Fall Forum! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: