Fusion Fall Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to discuss Fusion Fall with other players!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Fusionfall Forum!

The 31st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!

Go down 
+2
tetsu346
TurqoiseAngel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

The 31st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The 31st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 31st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:18 pm

The 31st issue of the Darklands Gazette!
The Darklands Gazette. The Darklands just got a lot darker, and is going greener.
Happy 31st issue everyone! We hope you enjoy this issue just like the last issues we’ve had. We have many great things for this week as we always do and we would like to thank all our readers for their support. - The Darklands Gazette news team

The 31st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Gazetteslogo

Our planet Earth by the Darklands Gazette staff
This week’s topic: Don’t buy products from endangered animals
If you buy Ivory, or pelts from endangered animals, more will be killed to fill everyone’s needs. For example, it is known that many fishermen have killed Dolphins because of their fishing for tuna. When buying tuna, make sure it is Dolphin safe or you can substitute with Albacore or Bonita. Doing so will save many animals.

Featured Player of the week by TurqoiseAngel
Steel172 aka Steel Jupiterblast
Q: What do you think about the Adventure Time event?
A: I really enjoyed this event. I thought this was BY FAR the best FusionFall structured ever. I’m not really much of a fan of Adventure Time, but I think so far this was my favorite event. The ice and Finn set are also really cool.
Q: Did you look forward to seeing any of the characters from the show in game?
A: At first I really didn’t think the Adventure Time characters would have much of a purpose and I really didn’t like the show personally.
Q: Was your bank affected by the glitch?
A: Yes, I think I was hit the hardest of them all with the bank glitch. I was dumb enough to put my whole inventory in there and now it’s gone. The weird thing is HALF of my total bank was gone so now I basically have maybe at most 10 items while before I had 10 times that number at least. The damage was so great, I don’t think I can repair it.
Q: How do you feel about the Ben 10 code items?
A: I am a fan of Ben 10, I’ll admit that, but I think FusionFall is going a little too overboard with the code items. Some of the items are really…well…weird. The upchuck mouth wasn’t my favorite and the new helmet really should have a mask.
Q: If you could add one character to the game, who would it be?
A: Hmmm…this is a tough one. I think there is just too many to chose from and I just can’t pick one.
Q: Do you have a favorite area in game?
A: Well I think my favorite area are either Mount Blackhead and the Ice King’s castle in Orchid Bay.

Ideas for the Darklands Gazzete! By the Darklands Gazette team
Do you have a suggestion for the Darklands Gazette? Would you like to come up ideas to celebrate the Gazette’s 50th issue? Well post your ideas here. We want to start preparing the gazette’s 50th with an amazing edition, so we need lots of help. We will appreciate all the ideas that our readers post. Thanks!

More Bank Space part 2!!!! By TurqoiseAngel
Earlier this week the GM’s added more bank space to the game, but the result was catastrophic. Many items had disappeared while the addition was made. Many players are saddened because there were some valuable items that had been lost to them. Some had saved items to make a profit off of. Others had saved items that had represented a memory from their time in Fusion Fall. While some generous players have tried to replace the items of other players, everyone is hoping that all of their things will return soon enough.

What’s new in Fusion Fall? By TurqoiseAngel
Finn and Jake? New mission and items? That’s right, it’s Adventure time in Fusion Fall!! This week along with the extra bank space, the Ice King has appeared to try to take over Fusion Fall, everyone must try to help Finn and Jake stop the Ice King, before it’s too late. So what are you waiting for, start on this new Fusion Fall adventure today!

The Darklands Gazette is looking for more writers!
We need people who love to write or can review movies, fan-fics, or weapons and clothes. If you would like to join here’s the link to our thread. Just leave your IGN and what you would like to work as, we are accepting new job ideas and some are very creative, so please suggest something if you don’t want to be a writer, reviewer, or some other jobs we have listed.
http://thedarklandsgazettewebs.webs.com/

Featured Fan-Fic of the week sign ups
Do you want your fan-fic featured in the Darklands Gazette? Post here the name of your fan-fic and we will post the first chapter of your fan-fic here!

Featured Fan-Fic By TurqoiseAngel
The Misfit Players By Alice Freeangel
This Fan-Fic, was created a while ago By Alice, but she decided to make her chapters shorter, so we will be featuring the new version of her fan-fic. This seems promising and after I read I was kinda sad because I wanted to read more than the first chapter. But don’t take it from me, here’s the first chapter.

The people bustled throughout the city as the clock tower resonated from above, its five chimes echoing down to the street below. The sidewalk outside Tommy’s television shop was crowded, the viewers’ anxious eyes staring in amazement at the colored pictures dancing across the manmade mountain of screens. No doubt that they were watching another heroic display of the Powerpuff girls or possibly of even Ben Tennyson. To the admirers there, the heroic effort were signs that everything was right in the world and that it would all be ok.
But ot Dustin Hawthorne, it was a remainder of how hopeless his dreams were.
“Heroes, huh…geez, a bunch of showoffs is more like it…” Dustin bit his lip as he stared on at the screens, watching as Blossom and Bubbles crushed a large monster into the earth just outside of Townsville Center. Their strength was evident in each blow they dealt, ending the fight within seconds.
“And there you have it, another wonderful display from the Powerpuff Girls,” the reporter exclaimed as she stood at the edge of the battle scene, gesturing for the girls to come over. The red and blue Powepuff both exchanged looks before flying to the reporter, Bubbles beaming with satisfaction as Blossom remained stern. “Tell us girls, how do you feel knowing that you’ve saved us from certain danger once again?”
Bubbles glanced over at her sister, most likely because Blossom the leader of the two and was the one to handle the public speaking aspect of their career. Blossom gave a subtle nod before answering the question.
“Battling this creature and protecting the people is our duty as your heroes and we are ,more than happy to get the job done,” Blossom stated. “Just knowing that we have aided the people and kept them safe and we are very grateful that you all believe in us. Thank you very much.”
A tinge of jealousy arose within the seventeen year old as he shifted his gaze from the televisions, his black bangs falling over his aquamarine orbs. It seemed in life, Dustin dealt with a lousy hand, idly having to stand by as he watched other do the job he felt he was meant to do. Dustin wanted to be the hero that everyone praised. But what could be possibly do, he was a powerless human who spent his days working to help his family make ends meet. There wasn’t even the slightest chance that someone would scream out, “Oh no, a monster! Someone call Dustin Hawthorne, he’ll save us!” He’d be the last one to call, especially with heroes like the Powerpuff girls and Ben Tennyson around. Heck, even Bloo would be a better choice for saving the day than Dustin Hawthorne.
Sighing, the teen pressed on through the crowd, dodging the wave of thrill from the dedicated fans. He just had to swallow his words and make it to the slider station at the dedicated fans. Then he would be able to relax on the slider as it darted towards Orchid Bay, his home. At least to his family, he was hero…
http://ultrafusionfallmultiindex.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,1295.0.html

Item Spotlight by Alshary Sharpshoot
This week’s item is a little bizarre. I am talking about the Father Disguise!!!! The helmet looks exactly LIKE Father. Did I mention that it’s tradeable and free to buy? You know what that means. You can pick up this tradeable helmet from a holosuit vendor for free!!!! Maybe make a profit out of them later when the event is over. You can take pictures with Father with it, you know, to put it in your FusionFall scrapbook (Because everyone has one). This has been this week’s item spotlight.

Movie Review: SpiderMan by TurqoiseAngel
The movie loved by many of us when we were younger, is still a great action packed movie to watch. The story is known by everyone that Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider, causing him to get Spider powers. He then vows to protect the city from villains when his uncle was killed by a robber. When Spiderman has to face off against the Green Goblin, it is very thrilling to watch the fight between the two. But I think what was more thrilling was watching Spiderman trying to cover up his identity which became hard for him in one scene of the movie. A still great movie I give it a 4/5 stars.

Riddles: Last week’s riddle was answered correctly by Zak, Steel172, and Agent Flux. A magician was boasting one day at how long he could hold his breath under water. His record was 6 minutes. A kid that was listening said,”That’s nothing, I can stay under water for 10 minutes using no types of equipment or air pockets!” The magician told the kid if he could do that, he’d give him $10,000. The kid did it and won the money. Can you figure out how?

Question of the week by the Darklands Gazette team
Q for this week: Do you like RP games? If so, what kinds?

Which characters should be added to the game? By TurqoiseAngel
This week I asked players which of these characters should be added in game
Lumpy Space Princess-7
Nazz-0
Muriel-9
Muriel wins!!!!

Thank you for reading this week’s issue of the Darklands Gazette!! The answer to this week’s riddle will be posted in next week’s issue with the Forum name of whoever got it right first.
Any questions and comments can be left here or you can reach us at our website. - Thank You!
http://thedarklandsgazettewebs.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 31st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 31st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:35 pm

wow over 30 issues and i can see there popular keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
tetsu346
Top Poster - 1,000 or More
tetsu346

PostSubject: Re: The 31st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 31st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:39 pm

yea i like spiderman alot i would give it 5/5 =p
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 31st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 31st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:42 pm

no I like Spider Pig.
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 31st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 31st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:03 pm

EASY RIDDLE

The boy took a glass of water and held it over his head for ten minuts!

SIMPLE!
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 31st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 31st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:00 pm

Thanks everyone Smile

@angelking, you got it right
Back to top Go down
Zak
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The 31st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 31st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:32 pm

DANG! HE POSTED IT FIRST! I was gonna say dat! Sad
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 31st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 31st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:41 pm

*cough* yeah right *cough*
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 31st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 31st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:49 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Ghostly Shadow
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Ghostly Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The 31st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 31st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:08 pm

Good job turquoise! Keep up the good work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfallforums.info
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 31st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 31st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:02 pm

Thanks Ghostly! Smile
Back to top Go down
tetsu346
tetsu346

PostSubject: Re: The 31st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 31st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:27 am

ghostly why are you so ghostly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 31st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 31st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The 31st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fusion Fall Forum! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: