Fusion Fall Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to discuss Fusion Fall with other players!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Fusionfall Forum!

The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:35 pm

The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!
The Darklands Gazette. The Darklands just got a lot darker, and is going greener.
Happy 32nd issue everyone! We hope you enjoy this issue just like the last issues we’ve had. We have many great things for this week as we always do and we would like to thank all our readers for their support. - The Darklands Gazette news team

The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Gazetteslogo

Our planet Earth by the Darklands Gazette staff
This week’s topic: Volunteering to clean up creeks, lakes, or parks
If you can volunteer once in a while to clean up some of your community, you will be proud of yourself after, because you helped keep your community clean and safe for everyone. This can also help the environment because the resources like air and water will be cleaner and not as many chemical and other substances will pollute the atmosphere.

Featured Player of the week by TurqoiseAngel
Jake Magnavox
Q: How do you feel about the Adventure Time event?
A: I think they did a really good job of putting the dungeon together. That’s two thumbs up from me! xD
Q: Do you like any of the new monsters added for this event?
A: Yeah, I suppose
Q: Is there an item that you like from the event?
A: Not really, but hey, that’s just my opinion xD
Q: Is there a nano that you don’t really like?
A: There is not a single nano out there that I don’t like.
Q: Do you think expansion will be added soon
A: I honestly think that it will get here during the summer, but not really sure, month-wise.
Q: Do you have a favorite in game area?
A: Hmm…I’d have to say Tech Square, because my favorite character, Dexter, is there and not very many people go there to make it laggy.
Q: Who is your favorite character frpm any of the Cartoon Network cartoons?
A: Dexter, no question about it! xD

Ideas for the Darklands Gazzete! By the Darklands Gazette team
Do you have a suggestion for the Darklands Gazette? Would you like to come up ideas to celebrate the Gazette’s 50th issue? Well post your ideas here. We want to start preparing the gazette’s 50th with an amazing edition, so we need lots of help. We will appreciate all the ideas that our readers post. Thanks!

Father’s Day By TurqoiseAngel
Due to this holiday, some items have been added in game to celebrate it. Many players are wondering if there will be an event like there was for Mother’s Day, maybe something to do with the Father’s of some of our favorite cartoon characters. Who knows what this holiday could hold in store for Fusion Fall, but it will be better since the extra bank space has been added which will let everyone to all the items they want.

The Darklands Gazette is looking for more writers!
We need people who love to write or can review movies, fan-fics, or weapons and clothes. If you would like to join here’s the link to our thread. Just leave your IGN and what you would like to work as, we are accepting new job ideas and some are very creative, so please suggest something if you don’t want to be a writer, reviewer, or some other jobs we have listed.
http://thedarklandsgazettewebs.webs.com/

Featured Fan-Fic of the week sign ups
Do you want your fan-fic featured in the Darklands Gazette? Post here the name of your fan-fic and we will post the first chapter of your fan-fic here!

Featured Fan-Fic By TurqoiseAngel
The Western Knights by FreelanceAdventurer
This is a great fan-fic, which has become thrilling after a couple of chapters. This is set in 1902 in New Mexico and is based on Red Dead Redemption. It is about a man named Hector McKinley, an innocent man that becomes threatened by a posse of men that ask him for money. It is not recommended for younger audiences and is rated 14 and up. If you would like to read more, here is the link.
http://greenmaw.com/forums/thread.php?threadID=401

Item Spotlight by Alshary Sharpshoot
Do you like Fire and shatterguns? Do you like Ben 10? Do you like swamps? Are you lvl 27? I have the right item for you if you said yes to most of my questions above. This week’s item is the Swampfire Torch!!!! Based off of Ben’s alien, this cool gun shoots mini fireballs at many of Fuse’s minions and looks great at the same time! It is Ultra Rare, so if you have one, feel proud of yourself! If you do not have one but are willing to go on a killing rampage for one, go beat those Dire Apes in Monkey Foothills until they hand one over!!!! This has been this week’s item spotlight!!!!!

Pirates of the Carribean Online review By C.C.
Pirates of the Carribean is an awesome game. A much evolved version of ToonTown. This online game allows you to do most things for free and enjoy yourself. Pirates of the Carribean online allows you to have six different weapon types, including Pistols, Swords, Daggers, and Grenades. Plus you can brew your own potions that can make your aim better, make you faster and even a different color! The game also allows you to fight Jolly Roger and his army of undead beside Captain Jack Sparrow and many other great pirate’s characters. It has a chat system that is better than Fusion Fall’s current chat system and it plays a lot like ToonTown and Fusion Fall combined only with a pirates touch. Although it doesn’t even compare to Fusion Fall, it is a good back up for when Fusion Fall isn’t working.

The Spy Next Door by TurqoiseAngel
This movie is about a spy named Bob Ho, who is willing to have a normal life to be with the woman he loves, Gillian. When Gillian leaves to go see her father at the hospital, Bob (Jackie Chan) looks after her children in an attempt to bond with them. This movie is funny and has enough action to make you content throughout the movie. The beginning is kind of boring but it gets better after a little while, I give it 3/5 stars

Riddles: Last week’s riddle was answered correctly by Jjryanstar, WantonDude,angelking11, and Manility . This week’s riddle is: James ordered a fishing rod, priced at $3.56. Unfortunately, James is an Eskimo who lives in a very remote part of Greenland and the import rules there forbid any package longer than 4 feet to be imported. The fishing rod was 4 feet and 1 inch, just a little too long, so how can the fishing rod be mailed to James without breaking the rules? Ideally James would like the fishing rod to arrive in one piece!

Question of the week by the Darklands Gazette team
Q for this week: What other shows should have an adventure?

Which of these Adventure Time characters do you like best? By TurqoiseAngel
This week I asked players which of these characters they would like to show up in game.
Marceline-6
Ricardio-2
Ice King-4
Marceline wins!!!!

Thank you for reading this week’s issue of the Darklands Gazette!! The answer to this week’s riddle will be posted in next week’s issue with the Forum name of whoever got it right first.
Any questions and comments can be left here or you can reach us at our website. - Thank You!
http://thedarklandsgazettewebs.webs.com/
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:41 pm

i like marceline....
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:42 pm

WAIT WHERES THE CODE/?
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:22 pm

the awnser is most like one of the three

1: it can bend so he bent it to 6ft

2: it is oragionaly taken apeart with an easy put together

3: he can't he dosent have enogh money!
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:44 pm

@Ken What code?

@angelking11 all of those are wrong, sorry
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:22 pm

awwww eh its ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:46 pm

1) he moves
2) they break it down by one inch and he is sad Sad
3) they take off 1 inch but the rod is still one piece
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:55 pm

no manility, that's wrong too, sorry
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:34 pm

actualy tirqiose i dotn want to get all real life like here but most rods are sepeated itno three peaces
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:37 pm

AH AND I KNOW THE AWNSER!

he dident actualy "inport" it in.... he got it "mailed" to him! so its leagal!
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:42 pm

no angelking, remember he doesn't want it broken.
Back to top Go down
tetsu346
Top Poster - 1,000 or More
Top Poster - 1,000 or More
tetsu346

PostSubject: Re: The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:10 am

awwww umm i dont know it at all Sad
Back to top Go down
Zak
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:39 am

The fishing rod OBVIOUSLY comes with a hook for bait. Most hooks are an inch. He can detach the hook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The 32nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fusion Fall Forum! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: