Fusion Fall Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to discuss Fusion Fall with other players!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Fusionfall Forum!

Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods? Empty
PostSubject: Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods?   Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods? EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:33 am

Ghostly makes the Noobs and spammers like The Cat mods,AND HE WAS BANNED,and Tortoise Mods,but demoded People he offered the job?and Promised?
Now this deserves to be reported for Abuse.
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods?   Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods? EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:04 am

AGREED well i dident diseve mod anyway i did use editing a bit.... LOL but the cat? He's a FLIPIN 5 YEAR OLD WHO CAN'T SPELL

sorry 4 cursin but...

GO **** YOURSELF!
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods?   Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods? EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:11 am

and tirquise is a fine mod btw
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods?   Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods? EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:44 pm

She s not A good mod,She does nothing but post this freakin Darklands **** and doesnr lock it when shes finished,she just goes and Posts another 1,And Ghostly Is mad at the ones who did nothing,He didnt even demod DD he made Ghostly demod us all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods?   Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods? EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:24 pm

the newspaper isnt **** but its true that THECAT spams threads and ghostly promised me and ken mod jobs and we still have the PMs
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods?   Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods? EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:40 pm

true dat
Back to top Go down
Desert Dweller
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Desert Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods?   Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:19 pm

u dont have to lock a thread if u just let it die peacefully and ken ur a bit of a spammer to
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods?   Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:29 pm

DD you lock a thread when its dead.
Back to top Go down
Zak
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Zak

PostSubject: Re: Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods?   Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:00 am

I deserve to be a mod. I know ALL about these kinds of sites. And THE CAT does in NO WAY deserve to be a mod. Turqoise is fine.
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods?   Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:44 am

-_-* What about me and Manility?Who was offered the job,Torqoise didnt use it to edit the news paper cuz you can do it as a member,she did it so she would be feared,and DD wanted more SPammers,and told me"I dont want to go against the admins dude",Well guess what i was promised to be a mod you *******.
Back to top Go down
Zak
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Zak

PostSubject: Re: Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods?   Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:07 pm

I know. This is what should happen:

Demod: THE CAT

Mod: Me, Ken, Mantilly, and angel.
Back to top Go down
Desert Dweller
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Desert Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods?   Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:35 pm

yea well i dont like making the admin mad and i dislike spammers they just do it for posts whats the big deal about posts anyway
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods?   Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:54 pm

Desert Dweller wrote:
yea well i dont like making the admin mad and i dislike spammers they just do it for posts whats the big deal about posts anyway
jackass look at this you damn retard: From: December Barkbullet
To: Ken10
Posted: January 3rd 2010, 1:38 pm
Subject: Re: [No title]
Sure, as long as you post quality things to the forum, you are a moderator!

Get 10 posts then PM me and I'll change you to a moderator.

December

Zak
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Zak

PostSubject: Re: Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods?   Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:34 pm

lol DD, schooled. SCHOOLED.
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods?   Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:44 pm

Okay, enough guys. This was Ghostly's choice, as to why I'm a mod still, I have no clue. But if it's because Ghostly believed I would do a good job at it then that's cool. But if you guys are so upset over this, you should talk with Ghostly instead of fighting with everyone and making this big pointless flame war. Ken, I did NOT become a mod just to be feared, what even gave you that idea. Anyways, I am going to lock this thread before it gets too out of hand, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods?   Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods? Empty

Back to top Go down

Alright,That tears it i mean Noobies get to be mods?
Page 1 of 1