Fusion Fall Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to discuss Fusion Fall with other players!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Fusionfall Forum!

blades adventure rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

blades adventure rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:41 pm

ok well another chunk is comeing soon
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:28 pm

another chunk coming back at ya

so blade went to check up on flint in jail only to find out he wasn't there. he found out he went to his hinawa's grave and he also saw Lucas and flint talking

Lucas: dad. I thought you said anything was true, as long as we prayed to the bottom of our hearts! mom can't even punish me anymore. I... don't want it like this.

then flint went to talk to Alec

Alec: oh long time, no see. it's me. I haven't been to the village in a awhile, but I rushed right here after I heard about hinawa. just after I had such a wonderful time with my grandkids..... sorry.

alec thought for a little while and then said

alec: say, come to think of it. wheres Claus? is he not with you? he said he was going to see you, but then never came back. Lucas. do you know where Claus went?

Lucas: ....no...

Alec: Lucas! it's not good to keep secrets from people! don't tell Claus went after that detestable drago to try to.

Lucas: n-n-n-no! he didn't take dad's homemade knife and go into the mountains to kill the drago!... aah

Alec: it's a good thing you raised him to be honest, flint!! does Claus honestly think a homemade knife can kill a drago? Lucas! why didn't you stop him?

Lucas: well... I said I wanted to go too, but he said no because he was going alone.

Alec: So you just let him go! You fool!!!

then Lucas got upset by Alec and ran away.

Alec: maybe that was a little to harsh of me. flint. it sounds like Claus is headed into the mountains to kill the drago that killed his mom. we're in a race against time, but this can't be any ordinary drago were dealing with here. were going to need the proper equipment first! get a weapon to fight a drago with, and then hurry to my place. come get me at my house after you gotten yourself a weapon.

so then flint ran past blade and went to bronson

bronson: flint just take this and go. it's the drago fang. I made it into a weapon. the only thing that can pierce the tough hide of a drago is a drago fang. there is no other weapon that can beat a drago.

bronson handed the drago fang to flint.

bronson: I realize this might be tough for you to accept, but you should take it.

so then flint ran outside and met up with blade who told him what happened and where they need to go. so with that blade and flint went through the forest to alec's house to see what to do next.
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:27 pm

next chunk coming soon to a forum near you
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:44 pm

Suspect orly?
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:20 pm

ok almost done chunk almost done this chunk will be slightly longer it will finish chapter 1 and begin a little of chapter 2 (yes this will be the longest world I have ever done)
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:40 am

Yay! so you say that you will have a REALLY BIG CHAPTER eh? When will these chunks end!!!!! bom
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 3:51 pm

who knows when that will be well anyway heres is the rest of the chapter and the start of chapter 2.

so blade and flint went to alecs house and encountered many monsters along the way but they did not stand a chance for flint and blade and blade noticed when he was walking that Trish disappeared. soon blade and flint came upon a waling bush that just seemed to heal blade and flints damage. they continued along and defeated some warthogs and groundhogs. after a little bit of walking they came upon alecs house. they entered it and Alec saw blade and flint and said.

alec: oh you made it! traveling through the forest has become quite dangerous indeed. what were those bizarre flying mouse things with bug wings? it seems one bit me right on the head, too. I've healed up perfectly, though. no, no, no, no, no! none of that matters. I know where Claus might have gone! according to my froggy intelligence, he's at my friends house. Lets head there right now!

so blade wondered how his friend would know where Claus went so they exited but alec stopped them to say something.

alec: blade, flint when I said froggy intelligence just now, you thought, whaaaat? didn't you? Frogs work for my friend as messengers. my friend is able to talk with frogs, lizards, and what have you. see that lizard over there, for instance? we just need to go in the direction it tells us.

so flint went to the lizard

alec: flint. You have doubts about this friend of mine, don't you? My friend - no friends - are known as magypsies. they've lived isolated from civilization for a very, very long time.

also when flint went to the lizard it said.

arrow lizard: I am a lizard. I will show you which direction. you need to go. round and round we go. where I stop. soon you will know!

then the lizard spun around and pointed them in the right direction. so blade, flint and alec followed the lizard till they got to alecs friend house and when they entered they saw weird people. so they went up to the person in the front.

lonia: is that alec? it is, it is! good to see you, snookums!

aeolia: my, my, who are these people? don't be rude! lonia, introduce us.

lonia: of course. where are my manners? this is my good friend alec. and who's this with you? flint and blade you say? well it's very nice to meet you. now lets all get all properly introduced, to us the magypsies. you're in luck, were having a party today. nearly all of us are here. first we have aeolia, then theres Doria, phrygia, Lydia, and that one over there is mixolydia. the only one not here is locria. you can call me lonia. hmm? you can't remember all that? of course not. that's why I just introduced you, darling. isn't that how it works. right alecy-poo?

alec: it's been a while! I'm glad to see you're well. I hear you helped my grandson Claus. do you know where he might have went? (watching some more of mother 3 play through the last part will be uploaded later today)
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 5:22 pm

Aolia: You must mean that delightful little boy that was here earlier.
So Flint, you must be his father. Hmmm. Now that you mention it
you do resemble each other about the eyes.

Alec: Claus. Where is Claus?

Aolia: He ran out of here at a great speed. Quite shocking, really. Kept
going on about avenging his mother. Poor thing. So I taught him
some PSI. I didn't think he'd be able to use it so easily.

Alec: So, he's not here? Why didn't you try and stop him? What will you
do if something happens to him?

Mixolydia: Silly old man. We Magypsy have no interest in the lives and
deaths of human beings.

phrygia: Even if you live long you get at most 100 years. A blink of an
eye. What good would it do us to be concerned with your puny life
spans?

Doria: But, Mixolydia, phrygia, worrying about those their short lives is
what makes humans humans. Alec, I sympathize with you. Maybe I
understand it too much.

Alec: I don't need your sympathy. I need you to tell me where Claus went.

Aolia: That young boy went to Drago's plateau. That boy was thinking
nothing of his own life or death. If you go after him now you
might make it in time.

Alec: Flint, hurry! To Drago's plateau.

so they exited the house but alec stopped them to tell them where the quickest way to Drago's plateau.

alec: Flint, we should take the cave behind this house to Drago's
lair. That's probably the way Claus went as well. Don't worry,
Flint. And release the tension in your shoulders. It'll never
go well if you're all wound up.Got it?

so blade and flint and alec went into the cave and found it was pitch black.

alec: It's dark in here but don't despair. I've taken this path many
times. Leave the navigation to me. You that look on your face is
only going to invite misfortune. Relax

so blade and flint followed Alec's advice and along the way alec made some bad puns and when they got out of the cave they walked a little bit and found some pig masks that ran when they saw them and flew off in a strange ship with a pig nose. so blade, alec and flint went to drago plateau until they found a baby drago that ran as soon as he saw them and he left a shoe that belonged to Claus.

alec:That's Claus's shoe. And that was Drago's kid. Claus has got to
be around here somewhere

so they went ahead and eventually found Claus other shoe.

alec: Alec: Claus's other shoe. Claus, we came to save you. Where are you?

then alec backed up when a drago except with robotic parts on.

alec: What is that? It's no longer Drago. What is this monstrosity?

then the drago attacked them and they began battle.

when blade tried attacked with his sword it didn't do anything no matter how hard he struck. but flint remembered that only a drago fang could harm it so flint used it to pierce it's tough hide and left a spot open that blade then used his sword on which made the drago roar each time he hit it. flint did the same but soon the drago unleashed a powerful beam from it's eye (the powerful beam from it's eye is not part of the game) and wiped out flint and then he charged his powerful beam at blade and fired and when it hit a light engulfed blade and he was knocked out but then a dark aura engulfed him.

blade: heh heh heh looks like you think you can kill me but think again drago you will not kill me at all.

then blade teleported in front of the drago and slashed at him which now made flames and also blade unleashed a dark ball which completely destroyed the drago and he fell down and last blade did a spell which healed flint and then blade fell unconscious. flint woke up and saws the drago down and was ready to finish it off when it's kid came.

alec: Flint! don't do it! that won't solve anything! you'll only make it's child go through what Claus and Lucas had to!

flint stepped down and didn't do anything as a tear came down from a mecha drago. and off in the distance there was Claus laying there.

while this was all happening a dark force was watching blade.

???: sir blade seems to be becoming more powerful with each moment he just used his dark powers just now. what if

???: you worry to much. you see I have a person already on the job of eliminating blade.

???: but what if he learns of the reason he disappeared?

???: that won't happen now get back to work.

???: yes sir.

Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:14 pm

next chunk (yes I'm going to keep doing chunks till the end of time) is coming. dun dun dun
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:25 pm

ooh, you are?

I like that last one u did alien
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:44 pm

thanks and I was kinda sick so I will have it a little bit later then expected
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:09 pm

okey next part is going to be up in the next hour of so.
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:46 pm

sorry the delay but next chunk up in 3 2 1

so the chapter starts (yes this world I am going to put in chapters the game has 8 or 9 chapters total) it is a flashback with wess and flint talking

Duster: Flint. I'm not sure really what to say. But, I'm really sorry
about Hinawa. I can't say I know what you're going though.
Hinawa's burial is finished. Lucas has been constantly crying
in front of her grave. I think his little heart is going to break
apart. If I can ever do anything for you again, don't be afraid to
ask.
then flint walks a little and then talks

Flint: Duster...thanks.

then the flashback ends and it goes to dusters house where wess (dusters father) comeing down the stairs to talk to duster

wess: Duster, my son. No...my apprentice. Listen up! The time has come.
Not like I was particularly waiting for this moment. Actually, I
hoped it would never come. In any rate, this is the time we've
have been preparing for. It is time for you to try out all those
skills I taught you. I'm still not sure who the enemy is, but it's
up to us to face it. Do you feel ready?

duster shakes his head no

wess: duster. perhaps we would have been better off born in a different era. I forced excessive training upon you at a very young age, resulting in your leg handicap. or at least that's my vague recollection of it. then there's the fact that I failed to raise you with the other villagers. it's all my fault... or so I seem to remember. if you want to hold a grudge against you father, grudge away. if it'll make you happy, you can begrudge me all you want. but... you don't have a choice in this matter. Duster! listen well. this is not a test or anything of the sort this is an order. duster. I am now giving you a mission. you will sneak into osohe castle. there, you will find a certain important item and bring it back here. as for what this certain important item is. no... there is no need for me to tell you. if a thief can't determine the value of what he steals, he's a disgrace to the profession. still, would you like to know a little about it?

duster shakes his head yes

wess: it's a very important-looking item. it's like.. all shiny. yeah. I will say no more then that. in the basement, you will find items I've prepared for you. the seven mystical thief tools. no wait, were there seven? well, whatever just take them with you. they will prove useful during your battles with the enemy.

so duster went into the basement and got the thief tools and they were a hypno-pendulum, tickle stick, scary mask, smoke bomb, and a siren beetle and with that duster went out osohe castle to retrieve the item
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:33 pm

big chapter comeing soon finishing chapter 2 and getting in a chapter that's about my guy not the game
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:09 am

ok almost done but don't get mad if it takes longer you know what ever I put on will be good.
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:03 pm

okay I know I haven't been continuing and you may or may not be wondering why well the reason is simple it's because I decided to do the whole world and a mini story of my guy instead of releasing chunks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

blades adventure rp
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6