Fusion Fall Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to discuss Fusion Fall with other players!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Fusionfall Forum!

The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:33 pm

The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!
The Darklands Gazette. The Darklands just got a lot darker, and is going greener.
Happy 36th issue everyone! We hope you enjoy this issue just like the last issues we’ve had. We have many great things for this week as we always do and we would like to thank all our readers for their support. - The Darklands Gazette news team

The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Gazetteslogo

Our planet Earth by the Darklands Gazette staff
This week’s topic: Compost
When you cut the grass off your lawn, you should leave the clippings which can make a good compost for your plants and save you from buying compost from a nursery. Orange peels or anything else that is biodegradable can also be used as compost.

Ideas for the Darklands Gazzete! By the Darklands Gazette team
Do you have a suggestion for the Darklands Gazette? Would you like to come up ideas to celebrate the Gazette’s 50th issue? Well post your ideas here. We want to start preparing the gazette’s 50th with an amazing edition, so we need lots of help. We will appreciate all the ideas that our readers post. Thanks!

Unnatural History Hoodie by TurqoiseAngel
First the Total Drama World Tour shirts and now an Unnatural history hoodie? This item given as a code item this week has upset many of the Fusion Fall players. While many think the hoodie is just another horrible way that Cartoon Network is advertising this show, some players think it is okay but wish that the name of the show were not on the hoodie. But just in case you would like to have the hoodie and have not gotten it yet, the code is ffcnaturalskills.

Song of the week by Steel172
This week’s featured song is another by Eminem. It’s none other than “When I’m Gone”
When I first heard this song a couple years ago, I didn’t understand the lyrics and I just liked the song. Now as I’m older, this song really touched me. It speaks about Eminem's Daughter Hailie and about how Eminem knows what her life is like when her mother and father aren’t with her. It’s a beautiful song.
I encourage you to check out this song, here’s the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wYNFfgrXTI

Featured Player of the Week by TurqoiseAngel
FusionPlank23
Q: How do you feel about the Unnatural History hoodie?
A: Well I would like it if it had nothing to do with that terrible show
Q: When do you think expansion might come?
A: Piece by Piece over time in Adventures. Like my buddy Eddy said, the Expansion was just a rumor, never confirmed by the GM’s.
Q: Do you think there is a chance the FFOF will come back?
A: Sadly…No. With places like Green Maw though, the FusionFall Community will be together.
Q: Which show do you think should have an adventure?
A: MegasXLR. Sure…It’s not airing anymore, but they can do things with Tom 3.0, Kiva, and Jamie. Something like…Defending Megas from Glorft since it’s trapped by Fuse.
Q: What area in game do you like best?
A: I love Goats Junkyard, it’s just so awesome to scale Megas and see Coop.
Q: Which Fusion do you think is the coolest one by far?
A: Fusion Demongo, green Flames are awesome!

The Darklands Gazette is looking for more writers!
We need people who love to write or can review movies, fan-fics, or weapons and clothes. If you would like to join here’s the link to our thread. Just leave your IGN and what you would like to work as, we are accepting new job ideas and some are very creative, so please suggest something if you don’t want to be a writer, reviewer, or some other jobs we have listed.
http://thedarklandsgazettewebs.webs.com/

FIFA World Cup by TurqoiseAngel
Missed some of the World Cup games? Well don’t worry because the Darklands Gazette will keep you posted on the scores of the games. Here are the scores of the games that happened this week.
Uruguay against Ghana: 1(4)-1(2)
Argentina against Germany: 0-5
Netherlands against Brazil: 2-1
Paraguay against Spain: 0-1
Netherlands against Uruguay: 3-2
Spain against Germany: 1-0
Match for third Place:
Uruguay against Germany: 2-3
Match for first and second place:
Spain against Netherlands: 1-0
Eliminated teams:
U.S.A., Mexico, England, South Africa, France, Algeria, Slovenia, Nigeria, Korea Republic, Greece, Honduras, Australia, Serbia, Denmark, Cameroon, Italy, New Zealand, Korea DPR, Cote d’Ivoire, Switzerland, Ghana, Argentina, Japan, Paraguay, Slovakia, Brazil, Portugal, Chile, and Uruguay.
Congratulations Spain!!!!

2010 Dodgeball FusionFall Tourney

This is a sport that Alshary Sharpshoot has thought of in order to make the game more fun. Alshary think that since there are no games in FusionFall, this may be the only possible game that we can play competitively in teams besides racing. This dodgeball is with rockets and/or grenades. There are eight teams named after areas in the game, each with their own uniform.

The games are played in Habitat Homes, Forgotten Falls, Mojo's Volcano, Fuse's Lair and Townsville Center.

Here is how the game works. There will be 3 rounds. 5 vs 5 play in the rounds. The team wins that round will have one victory. If they win the next round, they win 2-0, if they lose the next round, the score is 1-1. The third round is the tie-breaker. Spectators are scattered in the play area to detect cheaters or solve disputes. If possible ties occur in the 3rd round, the players will choose 1 person from their team to play against one person from the other team. Whichever team wins, they will win with the score saying 'Standoff". Everybody will treat each other nicely despite their background.

Layout:

Spectators
- Zoey Sparklebird
-
-
-
(might need more)

Sector V
Uniform: Eye Guy Set
-
-
-
-
-

Foster's Home
Uniform: Foster's Home Clothing
- Alice Freeangel (Yosemite Sam XD)
- Captain Cobaltangel (Eduardo)
-
-
-

Mount Blackhead
Uniform: Any 7 sets
- Little Crimsonauburn (Chuck Norris)
- Agent Gold Dasher (Jackie Chan)
- Mega Zombiedragon
- SouthPaw4Life (The Worst Nightmare)
- Sandeep Mahi

Nowhere
Uniform: Eustace Mask
- Alshary Sharpshoot
-
-
-
-

Townsville Center
Uniform: Providence Set (no helmet)
- Admiral Electrowizard
-
-
-
-

Orchid Bay
Uniform: Holosuit
-
-
-
-
-

Fuse's Lair
Uniform: Clockwork Set
-
-
-
-
-

Fireswamps
Uniform: Later
- Mills H
-
-
-
-
The time and date will not be set until we have enough players and spectators. Please no negative comments. Let’s all give this a chance since it could be the only possible sport in FusionFall.

Featured Fan-Fic of the week sign ups
Do you want your fan-fic featured in the Darklands Gazette? Post here the name of your fan-fic and we will post the first chapter of your fan-fic here!

Item Spotlight by Alshary Sharpshoot
Are you enjoying summer as much as you want to enjoy it? With the glitches it’s hard, but some people just won’t let that ruin their fun, like me. I'm the kind of person who just likes to explore, and I do love exploring, which is why every time I explore I wear a unique set with me. I call it my exploring set. Mine is unoriginal, because it’s a full set and not a custom one, but, the set you call your exploring set can be made by anything you want and it can be anything you want it to be. It does not have to be limited to exploring or just one thing. It’s not only my exploring set, but it makes me distinguishable and unique on a crowd. So this week's Item Spotlight can be any item you wish to wear, it is your unique yet personal set. This has been this week's Item Spotlight!

Buddy List issue resolved By TurqoiseAngel
That annoying buddy list issue has a temporary solution now. Dex7322 along with Coda’s help have found how to fix this for IE and Firefox users. Just follow the instructions while you’re on the launch game page and are logged in to FusionFall for this to work. Here is the link to the instructions.
http://greenmaw.com/forums/thread.php?threadID=1020&page=-1#newest

Video Game review by KojiOzora
Okami (Wii)

The game "Okami" takes place in early Japan (which is called Nippon) with Samurais, Dragons, and old fashion houses.
You play as a wolf called Amaterasu, a sun goddess, but you do a have a little bug guy called Issun. The evil guy in the game is Orochi, the eight headed demon of doom. To defeat some enemies you use a paint brush, one line across is cut. You learn more through-out game play.
The graphics on the game surprisingly good.
Overall the game is an eight

I Am Legend by Steel172
This week, the movie I Am legend will be reviewed. This is a 2007 horror/ Action film starring legendary actor Will Smith. In this movie, Will plays Doctor
Robert Neville. He thinks he is the last healthy surviving human of a virus that was made when a cure for cancer morphed into a lethal virus, transforming humans into insane, violent monsters. Dr. Neville and his German Sheppard’s last hope is to try to create a cure to restore humanity. This is an amazing film that I really enjoyed, and it kept me at the edge of my seat for the entire film. I rate it 4/5 stars

Riddles: Last week’s riddle was answered correctly by DPRFKI86 and Steel172!
This week’s riddle is: I am the center of gravity, hold a capital situation in Vienna, and as I am foremost in every victory, am allowed by all to be invaluable. Though I am invisible, I am clearly seen in the midst of a river. I could name three who are in love with me and have three associates in vice. It is vain that you seek me for I have long been in heaven yet even now lie embalmed in the grave. What am I?

Question of the week by the Darklands Gazette team
Q of the week: Which show do you think deserves more items?

What are you looking most forward to in FusionFall during the summer? By TurqoiseAngel
This week I asked players what they are looking most forward to during the summer in FusionFall, and here are the results.
Going to Parties-1
New Events-15
Hanging out with my friends-15
Leveling up my character-3
It’s a tie between new events and hanging out with my friends!!!!

Thank you for reading this week’s issue of the Darklands Gazette!! The answer to this week’s riddle will be posted in next week’s issue with the Forum name of whoever got it right first.
Any questions and comments can be left here or you can reach us at our website. - Thank You!
http://thedarklandsgazettewebs.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:15 pm

for question of the week Courage the Cowardly Dog!
The riddle: air (just a random guess)
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:38 pm

Oh,I wanna join Fuse's Lair,I have clock work set!
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:11 pm

Manility, sorry, but that's incorrect.

Ken10, I'll tell Alshary.
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:06 pm

Kay,Thanks.
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:30 pm

I need your IGN too
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:32 pm

Caden Lumpyavalon Now LVL 20,Since Yesterday.
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:39 pm

Okay, got it
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:40 pm

adamaral *i cant spell it* nuclearangel *il be a spectator... im not good at that game.... i got owned by two girls.... LOL*

i found that a LOT of people know my name... doint know why.... :\
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:00 pm

Angel,What lvl r u?
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:25 pm

22 :\
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:28 pm

NO IM LVL 20!
Back to top Go down
Zak
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:12 am

I'll join Ken in Fuse's Lair. He needs known company. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:59 am

Haha.Ive been playing since Closed Beta.
Back to top Go down
Zak
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:01 pm

Good 4 u. I'm level 36.
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:03 pm

Im lvl 20.
Back to top Go down
Zak
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:10 pm

HAHA!
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:12 pm

-_-* I had no Ulimited Acess from a Year.Since June 28th i had none. when i came back i had my nano mission and I got Leet Cheats 2 days ago.
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:24 pm

Okay, Zak what your IGN?
Back to top Go down
Zak
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:25 pm

Zak The Sniper. lol.
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:27 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:14 pm

ive being playing since the day fusionfall came out and got subed ever since u could subsribe
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:12 pm

Locking since 37th issue is about to be posted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The 36th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fusion Fall Forum! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: