Fusion Fall Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to discuss Fusion Fall with other players!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Fusionfall Forum!

(since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hero2help
hero2help

(since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC Empty
PostSubject: (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC   (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:32 pm

so if you guys read my fan-fic which was a fail you'll know what I meant

I can't think of title but if you guys can, think of one

prologue
I woke up to the sound of sirens. My room was on fire but also.... frozen and overgrown and flooded and beaten down by rocks. "AHHHHHHH!" I decided to scream, I tried to escape but everything was blocked I tried to break the door but it it didn't budge. I looked around when my dresser fell over on my legs I fell to the ground to see the silhouette of a person with...... too hard to think.

I woke to see three things that shocked me! Okay two. A boy that looked average, a boy with with wings on him, and a girl with a broom dancing around her. This just got interesting.
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC   (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:53 pm

Chapter 1!

Well to find out the truth there were 4 people. the broom was held by an invisible guy! The girl then turned into me and looked at me strangely then she said "Whoa ANOTHER mimicker...." I almost screamed "Copycat!" the normal boy said "what?" she asked after she turned back. "Oh....." I said dizzily "I TOLD you this was a bad idea" the inviso-boy said. "Envy, will you SHUT UP!" the normal one said "Kane, don't make take out the knife!" he replied. "GUYS!" the winged one screamed "jeez, Jake calm down." I looked at everyone "wheres my house...my clothes...my TV....." I said in a low tone, Kane spoke up "gone."

"Well then what happened?" I asked Copycat and Envy looked at Jake "A strange radiation hit you, and now you have superpowers." I stood there blankly then I said "Yeah right, so if I think of a flood I-" then waves rushed in. "Okay maybe that was a coincidence." Copycat looked up and said "No you do and we know it, to control nature"
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC   (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:53 pm

I came up with a quote for this chapter
Chapter 2 "The world looks smaller once you know one another"

"Yeah right, and I'm the king of Iraq!" I said sarcastically. Jake looked at me and said "think of grass covering me" I thought for second and it happened. "Try it on Copycat or Kane" I thought about ice freezing Copycat and rain all over Kane, they both worked. "Fine, but what is you power?" I asked Kane. "I can be skilled at anything, including weapons" he said looking at Envy. He looked around then turned invisible "So, I'm guessing your power is to turn invisible?" I asked him. The air replied "And pass through anything while invisible" the he turned visible. Copycat was easy "Metamorphosis?" I asked, "Yep" she said quietly."Jake, tell me yours?" I looked at him, "Flying and to use my feather as super sharp knives."

(guys at the beginning and end of every chapter there will be a quote)

"Friendship is the biggest jewel on earth"
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC   (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:00 am

Chapter 3 "Trust is a big word"

"So uh...you guys are like...13. I'm 11!" I looked at them, "almost 12" Envy said. "I don't care, where do I go to school?" I asked. "Uh, We don't..." Jake said quietly, "How can I trust you?!" I looked nervously.I backed up to the creaky door and said "I have to go..." I sighed and ran out the door.

Jake flew fast! I mean really fast and he caught me. "What the-" I said and squirmed out, "I just realized something..." I said "How did I get my powers?" Jake looked at me in shock and Kane and Copycat caught up. "We don't know, but thats why we have YOU" Kane pointed to me. I was so confused, I thought I was going to cry. I knew I shoudn't have in front of teens but I couldn't help it. I choked up and said "I'm a freak, no ones going to talk to me!" Envy materialized and said "So, I've been like this since I was 11,too" I looked at him. My eyes were starting to dry up, and finally said one more thing "How can I trust you?"

"Life is an endless labyrinth, you only have 3 tools. Hope, Compassion and Trust"
Back to top Go down
Zak
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Zak

PostSubject: Re: (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC   (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:11 am

Ok dude, this is good. But the first 3 chapters could be merged to make 1. I wouldn't mind a co-op work with you sometime, cuz you're at my level.
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC   (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:48 pm

If you wanna, you can. I don't type long but I'm really trying to type long, but I can't stay and type for so long. So (if you get where I'm going) I'll let ya, but if you want add a character tell meh! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC   (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:55 pm

Alright I didn't get to tell you guys but I left somewhere for a while so please Zak answer me soon!

-Hero2help
Back to top Go down
Zak
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Zak

PostSubject: Re: (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC   (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:53 pm

I'll do it.
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC   (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:33 pm

YES!!! Start ASAP, if you can! Smile
Back to top Go down
Zak
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Zak

PostSubject: Re: (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC   (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:40 pm

Prologue:

I was asleep. My room was dark, and a light breeze flew through the slightly open window. The window then shattered. I collapsed off my bed at the foot of 3 children. One kid looked average. Short, shaggy hair, t-shirt, and pajama bottoms. The other boy looked normal, except for the fact that he had falcon wings protruding from his spine, and a mask that covered his eyes. The girl wore a purple dress, high heels, and had a cute brown ponytail, and seemed to have a broom waltzing in circles around her. I glanced at the setting around me. Glass lay on the floor, and one shard stabbed in my hand. A fire burned outside, and it reached my bedroom. I couldn't think straight! What was happening?

"AAAH!" I screeched as the fire creeped closer in my direction. Then a splash of water put the whole thing out. I tilted my head, confused at what I just saw.
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC   (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 2:38 pm

Thanks.
So are you going to remake the 3 chapters I make and I make the fourth and u make the fifth?
Back to top Go down
Zak
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Zak

PostSubject: Re: (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC   (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:56 am

ya-huh. And I'll be adding someone in Chapter 2 of my own Wink
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC   (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:34 am

'kay
confused
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC   (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:02 pm

Zak? you there... are you done with that chapter?
Back to top Go down
Zak
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Zak

PostSubject: Re: (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC   (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:55 pm

OH! I forgot! I'll have that in on Saturday. Heh....
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC   (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:39 pm

heh.....?
What ever! bounce
Oh, if you need like any help for an idea ask!
also, we gotta get people to read this!
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC   (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:40 pm

hey Zak I am going to add a title soon but i'm still working on it...
I'm probably going to post the possible names soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC   (since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC Empty

Back to top Go down

(since no one liked my other one) Mah NEW FAN-FIC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fusion Fall Forum! :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: