Fusion Fall Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to discuss Fusion Fall with other players!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Fusionfall Forum!

The 51st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

The 51st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The 51st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 51st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:37 pm

The Darklands Gazette. The Darklands just got a lot darker, and is becoming bigger.
Happy 51st issue everyone! We hope you enjoy this issue just like the last issues we’ve had. We have many great things for this week as we always do and we would like to thank all our readers for their support. - The Darklands Gazette news team
The 51st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! DGsecondlogofixedagain

Our planet Earth by the Darklands Gazette staff
This week’s topic: Grow your own food
If you want to save money and help the environment easily, have a small garden and grow your own food. It won’t cost you a lot unless you keep killing the plants. XD

The Darklands Gazette is moving to a new website!!! By Turqoise Angel
As stated in Mitch Snowbronze’s article from the 49th issue, Jake MagnavoX a good friend, offered to make a new website for the Darklands Gazette, and the launch date is on November 14th 2010! So until then, please PM me or any of the other Gazette members about any questions you have if you don’t want everyone to see it. Here is a preview of the website: http://darklandsgazette.yolasite.com/

Item Spotlight by Alshary Sharpshoot
Whoah Mama! This week's Item Spotlight is the great Johnny Bravo Wig. With hair like this you can get anybody you want! Look great trading, racing, grinding, cooking, singing, dancing, petting, and interpreting! JB as in Johnny Bravo and not Justin Bieber, will be proud of you wearing his hair on YOUR head! This has been this week's Item Spotlight!

2010 Dodgeball FusionFall Tourney

***This game has been put on hold until further notice, thank you!***

What's New in Fusionfall (Economic Crisis and The Halloween Fever Comes to a Close) By Titan

Hello to all The Fusionfall Fans out there and welcome to another issue of the Darkland Gazzete and another News report from your In-game news Reporter MitchSnowbronze(Titan).Let’s talk for a moment on our Fusionfall Trading Economy shall we? Since the big F2P Break out and the removal of our forums it has become really hard to settle a perfect Price for items. Many of our Huge Trading Empire Creators have dissolved and have officially quit Trading. With the millions of Fusionfall Players, they have lost over a million Taros each. With our Trading price issue and the destruction of great trade empires millions of players who run Grinding business and Trade services may have it hard out there. With that Trading is dying out and many once famous Salesmen (or saleswomen) Are either quitting the game because of no business picking up or putting down the gun to start over their gaming life and go back to being normal. No one was reached for comment but if you are a Trader/Grinder or you did run a business but quit it because of the Trade prices please Contact Titan on UltraFusionfallForums or Fusionfall-jdurr Forums and I will try to pick up on another Economic Crisis Article soon enough.

Meanwhile in other news, it seems that Halloween fever has come to a close. Many who believed that we might get a Halloween event have been let down once again by our Fusionfall Developers. It seems that we were not given a Good Halloween celebration release and so now many Fusionfall players have quit the game completely and have completely given up all faith for Fusionfall. The question is very hard to answer as to how much can the entire CN Universe of Gamers can take from the at one time beloved game Fusionfall. Many search for new game to Create Trade empires and Clubs/Clans on such as Perfect world. My question to all the Players of Fusionfall reading this is from the fall out of no Release do you give up hope in Fusionfall?

Thank you to all who support the Darklands Gazzete Team and we Are always looking for new Writers. This has been another What's new in Fusionfall article with your In-game news Writer Mitch Snowbronze!

Video Game Review by Koji Ozora
Bioshock

So, the great splicer killing, plasmid firing, 1960s game is finally reviewed....the game BIOSHOCK! Well the game takes place in an underwater city called Rapture, created by the man: Andrew Ryan. The way you get there, is buy a plane crash. You use different weapons, plasmids, and enemies. The enemies are called "Splicers" due to mass ADAM splicing. You play as an average joe named Jack, Helped with the mysterious Atlas. The goal of the game is......really what do you think? It's escape the city and live!
Score: 10
Sound Great
Graphics: Great
Designs: Great
Replay: High
Recommend: Yes
Also there are DLCs for you PS3 players, like me.
See you next issue.

Featured Fan-Fic of the week by TurqoiseAngel
This is a fan-fic by Magicboy5, here’s the link to his thread if you would like to read some more: http://ultrafusionfallmultiindex.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,2951.0.html
Chapter one: A wacko named Dexter

“…And in other news a wacko (shows Dexter talking) has made a stage on a sidewalk and is talking about other worlds being inhabited and attacking our world in the future his “present.” But as we all know there is no time travel or other inhabited planets.” Said a news anchor.
“Of course there are other inhibited, I mean insmittided, I mean inbittited…never mind, something planets out there.”
Said a plump, 18-year-old boy.
He turns off the TV.
“Maybe Mitch can help me.”(Planet Earth passes screen)
A boy around 15 is sleeping in bed
“Wake uuuup!” Screamed the plump boy who’s off-screen. ”Just five more minutes, mommy.” Said the sleeping boy.
“But there’s a smart wacko!” Said the plump boy. “Mommy?!” “How can a wacko be smart?” Asked the sleeper.
“He just is, now c’mon Mitch.” Said the plump one.
“Ok,” Said Mitch. “And my name is Mitchell!”
The plump boy responded with: ”But I call you Mitch.”
“And I’m leaving. Bye” Said Mitch while walking out the door. “Aw. Not again.” said the plump boy. He starts to run. (Planet Earth passes screen)
“Oo.””Ah.””Huh.”A tennis ball passes a tired teenage boy. “Yes!” Exclaimed his 15 year-old sister.
“Oh yeah,” said the boy. Best two out of three and I’ll give you my ultra rare Sumo Slammers...”
“Go.” said the girl. The ball passes him.
“…card” said the boy. “Here Cara.”
He handed Cara an ultra rare Sumo Slammers card. (Planet Earth passes screen)
“…And in other news…”
Cara and the boy walk into a room. “
"…A wacko (shows Dexter talking) has made a stage on a sidewalk and is talking about other worlds being inhabited and attacking our world in the future his “present.” But as we all know there is no time travel or other inhabited planets. Also, He’s saying that he needs young recruits because his sister messed with his “tested” virtual-reality device thus making so
kids in the “future” physically impaired. ” Said a news anchor.
(A catchy jingle plays in the background.
“Wow” said Cara. “A smart wacko. Come on Bamba"
Cara runs out front door. (Planet Earth passes screen)
“Look Carl.” Said Mitch ”Wow.” Said Carl.”
“As I said” Explained Dexter. “Fuse, an evil bad guy is trying to take over the future, my present. I need some brave warriors to save the day. Who’s with me!”
“Nobody.” said a policeman. “And I’m going to bring you, to, your house.”
He then handcuffed Dexter and brought him into the police car.

Riddles: Last week’s riddle was answered correctly by Jay Soul, Titan, Tech Teen, Tifa Twilight, and ChocoCocoa34!
This week’s riddle is: What weighs nothing but is a big as you?

Question of the week by the Darklands Gazette team
Q of the week: Do you have any ideas for the Darklands Gazette?

If you could have chosen to be good, bad, or neutral, what would you have chosen? By TurqoiseAngel
Good Guy-12
Neutral-9
Bad Guy-7
Most people chose to be good guys but a lot of other people want to be neutral, I wonder if this were possible how it would affect the game’s storyline.

Thank you for reading this week’s issue of the Darklands Gazette!! The Forum name of whoever got it right first in all four websites will be posted next week.
Any questions and comments can be left here or you PM us here. Thank You!

The 51st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Gazetteslogo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 51st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 51st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:16 pm

Riddle:Your shadow.
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 51st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 51st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:41 pm

You got it! ^^
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: The 51st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 51st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:18 am

(I got a chapter for the next issue... just look at my fan-fic in off-topic/ rec room!)
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 51st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 51st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:09 pm

Okay, yours can be for next week's issue because someone else had asked me earlier to put theirs in this week's issue.

Locking because the next issue will be posted soon. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 51st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 51st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1