Fusion Fall Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to discuss Fusion Fall with other players!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Fusionfall Forum!

The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:05 pm

The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!
The Darklands Gazette. The Darklands just got a lot darker, and is going greener.
Happy 38th issue everyone! We hope you enjoy this issue just like the last issues we’ve had. We have many great things for this week as we always do and we would like to thank all our readers for their support. - The Darklands Gazette news team
The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! DGssecondlogo

Our planet Earth by the Darklands Gazette staff
This week’s topic: Balloons
Balloons are great for party decorations and provide smaller children to have fun at the party. But if a helium balloon is released into the air, it could cause the death of sea turtles and whales by causing them to suffocate or starve to death. So next you’re having a party with balloons, make sure they are tied down really well so they don’t get released into the air.

Ideas for the Darklands Gazzete! By the Darklands Gazette team
Do you have a suggestion for the Darklands Gazette? Would you like to come up ideas to celebrate the Gazette’s 50th issue? Well post your ideas here. We want to start preparing the gazette’s 50th with an amazing edition, so we need lots of help. We will appreciate all the ideas that our readers post. Thanks!

Cats and Dogs by TurqoiseAngel
This week, Fusion Fall had its servers down. When everyone looked to see what changes were made, they found a mission from a secret dog agent. Turns out that Fusion Fall was paid to advertise the movie, so the mission and secret dog agent came to be. The missions can be obtained at Peach Creek, the Sunken Mall, and at Mount Blackhead. The rewards are two shirts that advertise the movie and will apparently transform to protect their identities on August 2nd. Many players were upset while others were laughing or not surprised after hearing about this. The players that weren’t surprised said they saw this coming since F2P was announced. While everyone is getting over the Cats and Dogs situation, now everyone is asking themselves what is Fusion Fall going to advertise next?

Featured Player of the Week by TurqoiseAngel
Makastar aka Alice Freeangel
Q: What is your favorite area in-game?

A: I actually have three main spots I love the most in this game. I enjoy chilling with Eduardo in Fosters Home while helping some of the lower levels with their missions. I also enjoy standing atop the Dark Engine in Steam Alley; that area is very Steampunk and I'm a huge fan of that style. And I enjoy climbing the Crystalline Caverns and just relaxing there while glancing at all the shiny crystals.

Q: What do you like best about FusionFall?

A: I treasure the Fusionfall community the most, the people that play and stay active in the game or in the forums. There is such a huge variety of people here that make every time logging in worth it. I've met quite a few people in my FF days and made some wonderful friends.

Q: How do you feel about the Cats & Dogs being added in-game?

A: Well, to be honest, I'm not surprised by the addition since we all know that advertisements are what gets FF most of its funding. It's just another temporary event that they have to occupy the players. I don't really mind it since I don't get to play the game all that often nowadays, I do hope though that they will continue soon with the Adventure series already in progress and hopefully come to more permanent additions.

Q: Do you have any favorite items for your character?

A: My favorite items for my character are the Bunny Pack and Lucky Girl Mask. I, like quite a few players in the community, have sported the Bunny Pack since my early levels back in Jan. '09 and there're only a few occasions where I wasn't wearing it. And the Lucky Girl Mask was the first gift I had received in-game so it’s actually very special to me, plus it's purple and if you know me then you know how much I LOVE PURPLE!

Q: Which Fusion Lair do you think is the hardest?

A: Well, in terms of difficulty when it comes to fighting strengths, I actually breezed through them all pretty easily so this is somewhat of a hard question for me. Although, it was somewhat hard to defeat Fusion Mac. No, not because he is strong or anything, it’s because he's so darn cute even in Fusion-form!

Q: Is there a Fusion that you think is cool?

A: Hmm, each Fusion has an interesting design to me so it's a little hard to pick just one. I really love the Wooly Behemoths, maybe because I spent a lot of time in their area in my beginning FF days. That Fusion would be pretty amazing as a mount, plus it’s so fluffy!

The Darklands Gazette is looking for more writers!
We need people who love to write or can review movies, fan-fics, or weapons and clothes. If you would like to join here’s the link to our thread. Just leave your IGN and what you would like to work as, we are accepting new job ideas and some are very creative, so please suggest something if you don’t want to be a writer, reviewer, or some other jobs we have listed.
http://thedarklandsgazettewebs.webs.com/

2010 Dodgeball FusionFall Tourney

This is a sport that Alshary Sharpshoot has thought of in order to make the game more fun. Alshary think that since there are no games in FusionFall, this may be the only possible game that we can play competitively in teams besides racing. This dodgeball is with rockets and/or grenades. There are eight teams named after areas in the game, each with their own uniform.

The games are played in Habitat Homes, Forgotten Falls, Mojo's Volcano, Fuse's Lair and Townsville Center.

Here is how the game works. There will be 3 rounds. 5 vs 5 play in the rounds. The team wins that round will have one victory. If they win the next round, they win 2-0, if they lose the next round, the score is 1-1. The third round is the tie-breaker. Spectators are scattered in the play area to detect cheaters or solve disputes. If possible ties occur in the 3rd round, the players will choose 1 person from their team to play against one person from the other team. Whichever team wins, they will win with the score saying 'Standoff". Everybody will treat each other nicely despite their background.

Layout:

Spectators
- Zoey Sparklebird
- Zak Ultraspawn
- Admiral Nuclearangel
-
(might need more)

Sector V
Uniform: Eye Guy Set
- Roller Rockstar
- Agent Fluxeta
-
-
-

Foster's Home *FULL*
Uniform: Foster's Home Clothing
- Alice Freeangel
- Captain Cobaltangel (Eduardo)
- Agent Vanillabunny/Little Grimmeteor
- Sintdose Indpen
- Steel Jupiterblast

Mount Blackhead *FULL*
Uniform: Any 7 sets
- Rose Terrorangel (Chuck Norris)
- Agent Gold Dasher (Jackie Chan)
- Mega Zombiedragon
- SouthPaw4Life (The Worst Nightmare)
- Sandeep Mahi

Nowhere
Uniform: N/A
- Alshary Sharpshoot
-
-
-
-

Townsville Center
Uniform: Providence Set (no helmet)
- Admiral Electrowizard
-
-
-
-

Orchid Bay
Uniform: Ice Set
-
-
-
-
-

Fuse's Lair *FULL*
Uniform: Clockwork Set
- Caden Lumpyavalon
- Zak TheSniper
- pop boy
- The Encrypted
- Colonel Collossal

Fireswamps
Uniform: Holosuit
- * Mills H/Iron Beastgirl
-
-
-
-
* Not sure if still competing
The time and date will not be set until we have enough players and spectators. Please no negative comments. Let’s all give this a chance since it could be the only possible sport in FusionFall.

Games: Foster’s against Mount Blackhead, Fireswamps against Fuse's Lair, Nowhere against Townsville, Orchid Bay against Sector V.

Featured Fan-Fic of the week sign ups
Do you want your fan-fic featured in the Darklands Gazette? Post here the name of your fan-fic and we will post the first chapter of your fan-fic here!

Movie reviews by KojiOzora
The Last Airbender.
The favorite TV series "Avatar: The Last Airbender" is turned into a Live Action film. In my opinion it was horrible. The reason why? The acting was not serious, Zuko didn't look like Zuko, and they forgot key parts of the storyline (Jet,King Boomy, and Sozen’s Comet). There wasn't much humor like the real show. I say they should just remake it! Overall The Last Airbender is The Last Movie you might want to see! I give it a 5/10.

Riddles: Last week’s riddle was answered correctly by FreeelanceAdventurer, Zak, and Steel172!
This week’s riddle is: Scientists have proven that cats have more hair on one side than their other side. Some people believe that this is because when cats lay on their side they need insulation from the cold on the floor or ground. Which side of a cat has more hair?

Question of the week by the Darklands Gazette team
Q of the week: Which movies do you want FusionFall to advertise?

Which of these shows would you prefer in-game? By TurqoiseAngel
This week I asked players which of these shows they would want in the game more, and here are the results.
Scooby Doo-11
Tom and Jerry-11
The Flintstones-7
Pink Panther-3
It’s a tie between Scooby Doo and Tom and Jerry!!!!

Thank you for reading this week’s issue of the Darklands Gazette!! The answer to this week’s riddle will be posted in next week’s issue with the Forum name of whoever got it right first.
Any questions and comments can be left here or you can reach us at our website. - Thank You!
http://thedarklandsgazettewebs.webs.com/
The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Gazetteslogo
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:36 pm

The side thats on the floor?
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:39 pm

Nope, but nice try though. Smile
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:41 pm

Then its the side thats not on the floor! I win! :p (jk)
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:49 pm

nope, lol
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:15 pm

Wha? 0.9
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:18 pm

Keep trying, it's an obvious answer, that's all I'll say. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:48 pm

O_O I'm a Idiot.
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:37 am

Its back?
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:44 pm

What?
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:58 pm

Uhhh o.o
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:30 pm

No, not it's back.
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:06 pm

The right side? The antartic side? The head? The tail?
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:03 pm

Nope, nope, nope, and nope. XD
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:08 pm

I are a sad Sad
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:09 pm

Keep trying, you'll get it.
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:10 pm

Angel20:*hugs Angelking11*Its okay,Just calm down.
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:19 pm

TurqoiseAngel wrote:
Nope, nope, nope, and nope. XD
its pretty Easy,The Side with the Most Hair would Be the Tail,Or The Body.
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:23 pm

No Ken, you're wrong.
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:24 pm

......You Son of a Blee Blob.
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:40 pm

Angel7: STEP OFF *kills angel20
angel1: NO U *they start to fight* uhhhh
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Give us a hint
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:50 pm

theside with the most hair is the side with the most hair OR cats dont have sides
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:54 pm

No, the only hint I'll give is that it's obvious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:59 pm

the statement is false then they have equal hair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The 38th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next