Fusion Fall Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to discuss Fusion Fall with other players!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Fusionfall Forum!

The 48th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

The 48th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The 48th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 48th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:00 pm

The 48th issue of the Darklands Gazette!
The Darklands Gazette. The Darklands just got a lot darker, and is going greener.
Happy 48th issue everyone! We hope you enjoy this issue just like the last issues we’ve had. We have many great things for this week as we always do and we would like to thank all our readers for their support. - The Darklands Gazette news team

The 48th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! DGsecondlogofixedagain

Our planet Earth by the Darklands Gazette staff
This week’s topic: Planting in your backyard
If you love plants or flowers then this is a super great way for you to help the environment since the plants and flowers give us all Oxygen. I love helping my mom planting flowers and many of you that haven’t tried it yet might end up loving to do it. Even if it’s one of the little plants that everyone does in grade school, that can still help a lot.

Featured player of the week by Turqoise Angel
Lucky Girl
1Q: How do you feel about the Fusion Fall community?
A: Well I have only been on the website once but it looked cool. =)
2Q: Do you think it was a good idea for Symbionic Titan to be added to the game?
A: The show did not look that great =/. So I think FuFa is just struggling on what to do next. They must have been desperate XD. Dunno, my opinion.
3Q: Which area in game do you wish were real?
A: Candy Cove!! ; D People get to dress up in candy. It does not get any cooler than that.
4Q: What do you like to do most of the time you're in game?
A: Well I don't go on FuFa anymore sadly. I wish the old Fusionfall would come back. V_V Then I would go on more but when I was on, I would just hang with my friends and go grinding.
5Q: Do you think some of the code items are cool?
A: Therrrre...Okay, I guess. =I
6Q: What is your favorite clothes’ set for your character?
A: Well I like Bubbles ^ ^ always has been a favorite of mine. Clothing? Probably the OC set =3.

Ideas for the Darklands Gazzete! By the Darklands Gazette team
Do you have a suggestion for the Darklands Gazette? Would you like to come up ideas to celebrate the Gazette’s 50th issue? Well post your ideas here. We want to start preparing the gazette’s 50th with an amazing edition, so we need lots of help. We will appreciate all the ideas that our readers post. Thanks!

Xebec’s Super world travel contest
This is Xebec’s super world travel contest
this contest is for super players only. Think you’re the cream of the crop?

Show me!

The first person to post a picture of them on top of the tallest thing in many past infection zone is the winner! Who will get the most?

So what is the prize? The satisfaction of being the quickest of the land!

Make sure your pictures are all in the same post limit one entree per person.

The way I can know your post is an entree is having this sentence as your first one in the post

" I LIKE TURTLES!"

That’s all!

Now start in
3...2....1....GO!
*In the lead right now is VladRoxYourSox with the tall Acorn Flats tree

The Darklands Gazette is looking for more writers!
We need people who love to write or can review movies, fan-fics, or weapons and clothes. If you would like to join here’s the link to our thread. Just leave your IGN and what you would like to work as, we are accepting new job ideas and some are very creative, so please suggest something if you don’t want to be a writer, reviewer, or some other jobs we have listed.
http://thedarklandsgazettewebs.webs.com/

Item Spotlight by Alshary Sharpshoot
Man, if you were like Coop, wouldn't you want high quality travel AND food at the same time? This week’s item is not an item, it's a vehicle! Like OMG! Today is the day of the sandwich cloud! Wait, how can this happen? Folks,legend has it that Coop himself invented the said hoverboard when he wanted a quick ride and a meal. Thus, the Sandwich Cloud was born. Coop was eventually spotted by the Kankers sister and was tortured into making mass copies of them, which the Kankers kept and sell, but then Coop filed a report with the KND and Numbuh 5 smacked em' silly and now thanks to her, the Sandwich Cloud is now legally sold everywhere! This has been this week's item spotlight!

2010 Dodgeball FusionFall Tourney

***This game has been put on hold until further notice, thank you!***

Video Game Review by Alshary Sharpshoot
Marvel Super heroes review
Do you remember a game way back in time, like maybe before you were born? In 1995, this game was all the rage. In present day, it remains forgotten, no not really; it’s still loads of fun. I ran into a Marvel Super Hero arcade machine, which nowadays is an incredibly rare sight, and I must say I'm happy I got to play one of the 2 root games for the Marvel vs Capcom series. The game includes Marvel poster boy Spider-Man, unlikeable fan boy-powered Wolverine, X-Men ninja Psylocke, demon entity Shuma-Gorath, thick-headed Juggernaut, mutant up rise leader magneto, stars and stripes Captain America, ladies man millionaire Iron Man, downer Bruce Banner, and Ghost Rider nemesis and demon, Blackheart. In addition to the playable characters, the game also features boss charcters doctor Doom and Thanos. They aren't playable, but in the Playstation version of the game, they can be selected with codes. Capcom also threw in Anita form the Darkstalkers series, which I still don’t know why they did that. They game play remains similar to Mvc. Same speed, same ground combos, only that the air combo system is not as developed as it is in MvC. Despite that, the game is very fun and you will have fun with it, if you can find it that is. I give Marvel Super heroes a 4.5 out 5. Btw, Bruce banner is the Hulk, in case you were going like "who is Bruce Banner?"

Featured Fan-Fic of the week sign ups
Do you want your fan-fic featured in the Darklands Gazette? Post here the name of your fan-fic and we will post the first chapter of your fan-fic here!

Riddles: Last week’s riddle was answered correctly by Alice, Player01, Numbuh 7 and Manility!
This week’s riddle is: When you write 1/81 as repeating decimal you’re in for a surprise, what is it?

Question of the week by the Darklands Gazette team
Q of the week: How badly do you want the old CN to be brought back?

Do you think there will ever be a good reason to play Fusion Fall as much as before? By TurqoiseAngel
Yes-10
No-4
Maybe…-11
Most of the people that voted believe there may be a good reason to play FusionFall as much as we did before later on.

Thank you for reading this week’s issue of the Darklands Gazette!! The Forum name of whoever got it right first in all four websites will be posted next week.
Any questions and comments can be left here or you can reach us at our website. - Thank You!
http://thedarklandsgazettewebs.webs.com/

The 48th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Gazetteslogo
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: The 48th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 48th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:10 pm

Wow either my school is behind or something.... what the heck is a repeated decimal.
oh and the answer to you question of the week is
Y-E-S What's that spell lemonade? NO! Smile? NO! Mary Poppins? NO! THE ANSWER IS YES!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 48th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 48th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:38 pm

Question: yes,yes,yes,YES A MILLION TIMES (bleep)ing YES! (bleep) HUMANS.

Riddle: 0123456789 (Grr I had to do the math out)
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 48th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 48th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:19 pm

Sorry Manility, you're partly correct.
Back to top Go down
Zak
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The 48th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 48th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:53 pm

YES GOD DAMMIT!
And it's 0.123456789
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 48th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 48th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:05 pm

Lol, you got it Zak. Sorry Manility you forgot the decimal point. Oh and locking since the next issue will be posted soon. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 48th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 48th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The 48th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!
Page 1 of 1