Fusion Fall Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to discuss Fusion Fall with other players!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Fusionfall Forum!

The 53rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

The 53rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The 53rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 53rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:06 am

The Darklands Gazette. The Darklands just got a lot darker, and is becoming bigger.
Happy 53rd issue everyone! We hope you enjoy this issue just like the last issues we’ve had. We have many great things for this week as we always do and we would like to thank all our readers for their support. - The Darklands Gazette news team
The 53rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! DGsecondlogofixedagain

Our planet Earth by the Darklands Gazette staff
This week’s topic: Start clubs
If you start clubs about environmental awareness, you will be able to spread out word about helping the environment even more. It can make things fun for you and other friends and you could become recognized by your own city if your club is successful enough.

The Darklands Gazette’s website is here!!! By Turqoise Angel
As stated in previous issue, Jake MagnavoX created a website for the gazette which is now open to every! Here is the link: http://darklandsgazette.yolasite.com/

Fan-Fic Spotlight by TurqoiseAngel
A Sonic Fan-Fic: Storm by hero2help
The rest of this Fan-fic can be read here: https://fusionfall.forumotion.net/off-topic-discussion-f7/a-sonic-fan-fic-storm-first-in-flight-yes-i-m-working-on-my-title-don-t-rush-me-t493.htm
Prologue

The Dream Told by: Storm
(Sonic get- wait we're on?) Oh hey, I'm er... WAS Alex Gravis and before I go on I need to tell you how this all happened.
Okay so I went to sleep like in a normal night but I started dreaming... I was in clouds and I saw two people. A boy with spiky black hair with four red highlights... and another boy with a blue spiky winter hat I saw a black leather jacket on the first boy and the blue hat boy looked like he was wearing a "Supersonic Speed" shirt.
They were trying to grab me... I was panicking and falling... my glasses were freezing clod and my hoodie was colder... I was scared the blue kid shouted "Wait!"
I was locked in an oval shaped machine again scared... I heard sound like
shwOOOP! and
chk chk chk CHING!
and so on, lights flashed and the machined opened and I could see light again! But thats when I woke up where I never thought I knew of.

The X-Force, Club Spotlight
By Titan

For this weeks Club spotlight The X-Force will be spotlighted.The X-Force is a Club created by a Player who goes by the name ''DeadPool''.Dead Pool looks to Create a Strong club where they can Help each other deffeat Fuse and after that protect and help out other players.The X-Force is also themed as The X Men and does not have any Ranks with the leader stating they are all ''Equal''.The Leader ''deapool'' also states That the club is for any kind of player to join Grinders,Cobat players,Stategy players,and Etc.My Rating for the club is a 4 and i think it can make a good impact on Fusionfall.Thanks for reading this week’s Weekly Club Spotlight.

Item Spotlight by Alshary Sharpshoot
Liking them B10 codes? Mhmm. This week's Item Spotlight is the Candycorn Blunderbuss! The exclusive weapon from last year's arguably better Thanksgiving Event! This shattergun was available once last year from Argost who did not return this year on the count of being eaten by Chowder, somehow. If you have kept this weapon may Thanksgiving be with you this year! This has been this week's Item Spotlight!

Video Game Review by Koji Ozora
Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2 is well a sequel to its first game. You can be different classes like.....
Scout, Soldier, Sniper, Spy, Engineer, Pyro, Medic, Demoman, and the Heavy. Use a choice of different weapons in a bunch of different levels. Basically this game is about beating the living heck out of the BLU or RED team in different game modes. The game Overall is funny, action packed, and fun. I give it a solid 10.

Riddles: Last week’s riddle wasn't answered correctly by anybody Sad
This week’s riddle is: Paul’s height is six feet, he’s an assistant at a butcher’s shop, and wears size 9 shoes. What does he weigh?

Question of the week by the Darklands Gazette team
Q of the week: Which character in Fusion Fall do you think is the opposite of Chowder?

What did you think about when you first saw the Chowder Adventure?? By TurqoiseAngel
Foood!-12
This fits great for Thanksgiving-3
Sad thoughts (since show is over)-5
Wow! This is cool!-6

Thank you for reading this week’s issue of the Darklands Gazette!! The Forum name of whoever got it right first in all four websites will be posted next week.
Any questions and comments can be left here or you can PM us here. Thank You!
The 53rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Gazetteslogo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 53rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 53rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:04 pm

Riddle: Meat at the butchers shop
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 53rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 53rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:01 pm

You got it, locking since the next issue will be posted soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 53rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 53rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1