Fusion Fall Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to discuss Fusion Fall with other players!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Fusionfall Forum!

A Sonic fan-fic: Storm, First in Flight! (yes I'm working on my title! Don't rush me!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hero2help
hero2help

A Sonic fan-fic: Storm, First in Flight! (yes I'm working on my title! Don't rush me!) Empty
PostSubject: A Sonic fan-fic: Storm, First in Flight! (yes I'm working on my title! Don't rush me!)   A Sonic fan-fic: Storm, First in Flight! (yes I'm working on my title! Don't rush me!) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:14 pm

Hey guys I announced it now!
It is Here!
well... prologue

The Dream Told by: Storm
(Sonic get- wait we're on?) Oh hey, I'm er... WAS Alex Gravis and before I go on I need to tell you how this all happened.
Okay so I went to sleep like in a normal night but I started dreaming... I was in clouds and I saw two people. A boy with spiky black hair with four red highlights... and another boy with a blue spiky winter hat I saw a black leather jacket on the first boy and the blue hat boy looked like he was wearing a "Supersonic Speed" shirt.
They were trying to grab me... I was panicking and falling... my glasses were freezing clod and my hoodie was colder... I was scared the blue kid shouted "Wait!"
I was locked in an oval shaped machine again scared... I heard sound like
shwOOOP! and
chk chk chk CHING!
and so on, lights flashed and the machined opened and I could see light again! But thats when I woke up where I never thought I knew of.
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

A Sonic fan-fic: Storm, First in Flight! (yes I'm working on my title! Don't rush me!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sonic fan-fic: Storm, First in Flight! (yes I'm working on my title! Don't rush me!)   A Sonic fan-fic: Storm, First in Flight! (yes I'm working on my title! Don't rush me!) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:10 am

(heh heh BUMP!)
Okay If anyone saw this (the forum is dying!) well I am saying....
Well, I hope you like it!
I especially like meh doing the told by: Storm,Shadow, or Silver! (sonic says its stupid to record)
G'day!
heh...heh...

Last edited by hero2help on Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: A Sonic fan-fic: Storm, First in Flight! (yes I'm working on my title! Don't rush me!)   A Sonic fan-fic: Storm, First in Flight! (yes I'm working on my title! Don't rush me!) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:42 pm

I meet two familiar people Told by: Storm
Okay, I left off at where I woke up right? (yeah, Shadow you're in it!) okat when I woke up I said "wh-where am I?" Yeah, I sounded stupid. I heard arguing, something like "Nuh-UH! I can FLY! Top that!" and "Well, I can run so fast I BEAT flying!" oh yeah and "You two are idiots, I'm better than both of you COMBINED!" I got up. I felt like I fell out of a tree. "Hey, Treefallers up!" A white (hedgehog?) said. (Silver quit rushing me, just because I didn't see you doesn't mean you're not important!) I got up "Who are you calling- uh, wait where am I?!" an black hedgehog who looked like the kid with black hair said "well, Falcon head! uh you're in Mobius!" I paused... did he call me a falcon? "Dude, you're? uh...?" the blue hedgehog said, who was totally the boy with the ski hat! I knew that! "How about we call him Birdbrain?" the black hedgehog said. "Shadow! Shaddup! We should call him Storm I mean, he was LOUD when he fell from that tree, Sonic you agree?" I looked at Sonic. "Eh, yeah. Silver you pretty much ALWAYS right" Silver nodded slowly. "Whoa, Whoa, whoa hold the phone! Who am I? I'm not a fa-" I ruffled my feathers, wait... feathers! Oh no... they're right! I thought.
I looked at them fiercely, "Change me back" I cawed "Now." I was REALLY angry, but with falcon eyes I could see far and in the distance I saw bunnys and other things. "Silver... you Silver?" I asked "YOU did this to me... you weren't in my dream...." Silver looked confused but I dived toward him.
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: A Sonic fan-fic: Storm, First in Flight! (yes I'm working on my title! Don't rush me!)   A Sonic fan-fic: Storm, First in Flight! (yes I'm working on my title! Don't rush me!) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:58 pm

What the heck was that?! Told by: Silver
(Whoa, we're at the part where... okay) So... I'll start! Well, Storm dived at my and suspended him in the air he gasped and choked... yeah, Shadow got up. he stared behind me. Storm did as well, even Sonic did. I heard a loud PEEEeeeeuu...ZZiP! then I blacked out.

Sonic was over me poking my face then I slapped him. Storm was up overhead... looking for something, "Is he up?!" Storm called down "Yeah!" Shadow answered. I woke up, "What was that?!" I asked... no reply. Until, finally, after Storm came down Sonic began to explain. "Okay... Eggman came! He was just coming down and Storm was trying to escape" Sonic said is a deep tone, Storm made that bird growl again "So Shadow and I, were kind of worried both of you were going to get hit!" Sonic said with great gusto. I almost fainted again another plot? I asked myself. I focused on Storm's details for the first time, he was young no older than 11 and defenatly was fragile. I was feeling guilty and just when I was about to say something when Shadow said "Eggmans up to something and before we travel to any zone, we need to know what he is doing." I nodded in agreement, a reasonable plan. Well, I hope Storm agreed anyway. I grabbed Storms wing, and hoisted him up. His eyes shifted in different colors. I was longing for him to stop with the guilty look but it was genuine sorrow. "Yeah," Storm said "Four peeps on a true adventure"
Back to top Go down
hero2help
hero2help

PostSubject: Re: A Sonic fan-fic: Storm, First in Flight! (yes I'm working on my title! Don't rush me!)   A Sonic fan-fic: Storm, First in Flight! (yes I'm working on my title! Don't rush me!) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:11 pm

hero2help wrote:
What the heck was that?! Told by: Silver
(Whoa, we're at the part where... okay) So... I'll start! Well, Storm dived at my and suspended him in the air he gasped and choked... yeah, Shadow got up. he stared behind me. Storm did as well, even Sonic did. I heard a loud PEEEeeeeuu...ZZiP! then I blacked out.

Sonic was over me poking my face then I slapped him. Storm was up overhead... looking for something, "Is he up?!" Storm called down "Yeah!" Shadow answered. I woke up, "What was that?!" I asked... no reply. Until, finally, after Storm came down Sonic began to explain. "Okay... Eggman came! He was just coming down and Storm was trying to escape" Sonic said is a deep tone, Storm made that bird growl again "So Shadow and I, were kind of worried both of you were going to get hit!" Sonic said with great gusto. I almost fainted again another plot? I asked myself. I focused on Storm's details for the first time, he was young no older than 11 and defenatly was fragile. I was feeling guilty and just when I was about to say something when Shadow said "Eggmans up to something and before we travel to any zone, we need to know what he is doing." I nodded in agreement, a reasonable plan. Well, I hope Storm agreed anyway. I grabbed Storms wing, and hoisted him up. His eyes shifted in different colors. I was longing for him to stop with the guilty look but it was genuine sorrow. "Yeah," Storm said "Four peeps on a true adventure"

Where is everyone?!
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: A Sonic fan-fic: Storm, First in Flight! (yes I'm working on my title! Don't rush me!)   A Sonic fan-fic: Storm, First in Flight! (yes I'm working on my title! Don't rush me!) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 6:27 pm

we all hate silver...
BOOO WE HATE SILVER,WE WANT SUPER SILVER!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sonic fan-fic: Storm, First in Flight! (yes I'm working on my title! Don't rush me!)   A Sonic fan-fic: Storm, First in Flight! (yes I'm working on my title! Don't rush me!) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Sonic fan-fic: Storm, First in Flight! (yes I'm working on my title! Don't rush me!)
Page 1 of 1