Fusion Fall Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to discuss Fusion Fall with other players!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Fusionfall Forum!

The 27th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

The 27th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The 27th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 27th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:03 pm

The 27th issue of the Darklands Gazette!
The Darklands Gazette. The Darklands just got a lot darker, and is going greener.
Happy 27th issue everyone! We hope you enjoy this issue just like the last issues we’ve had. We have many great things for this week as we always do and we would like to thank all our readers for their support. - The Darklands Gazette news team

Our planet Earth by the Darklands Gazette news team
This week’s topic: Conserving water
Water, one of the Earth’s sources can be saved if you use the next few tips:
1. Don’t take baths, they use a lot more water than using the shower
2. When brushing your teeth don’t let the water run
3. Don’t leave the water on when scrubbing the dishes
4. Instead of using plastic water bottles, use a reusable water bottle, it will save you money and help the environment

Featured Player of the week by TurqoiseAngel
Viva Alecto
Q: Do you have a favorite place in game?
A: Several, but my favorite top three places in no particular are: Devil’s Bluffs/Devil’s canyon, unknown, and the Twisted Forest
Q: How do you think you became so well known in game and the forums?
A: Because I knew The Fallen. It started where we wanted to see how full we could get an IZ before it crashed the game so we though “lets throw a party at the Crystalline Caverns” we never crashed the game but we did have fun and made history.
If it wasn’t for her being involved I probably wouldn’t have gotten popular. Most people came to see her then stayed for the taquitos.
I was also not a troll on the forums and generally helpful. Giving out free art didn’t hurt either.
Q: What’s your favorite nano?
A: Oddly enough, it’s Dexter. He’s so cute and tiny and paranoid-looking. I also love Dee Dee and Mandark but just 1% less!
Q: What’s your favorite NPC?
A: That’s always changing. I have this love-hate relationship with Mandark and Ben. Mandark’s always insulting me or impatient where Ben seems to like me but gives me missions that make me want to pop his head off.
I guess there is one NPC that I like that hasn’t upset me before…Argost!
Q: Do you have a favorite item in game?
A: The Mandark cape <3
Q: What do you think expansion will be like since the game is now free?
A: Hm……….the expansion will probably be best for the game. It means that more people are going to come

What’s new in Fusion Fall by Mitch Snowbronze
Hey Fusion Fallers ready for this weeks “What’s new in Fusion Fall article?” This week many players have noticed that there are far too many Ben items in game. Some players are thrilled by the idea, while others are asking for this Ben 10 take-over to stop. While everyone knows most of the items are because of the Alien Abduction event, some are questioning why other shows have not had their own Fusion Fall adventure. While more Ben 10 plagues the game, some are awaiting anxiously for Generator Rex and Adventure Time with Finn and Jake items and missions to show up in game and for Ben 10 to stop increasing in the game. Thanks for reading!

Lag in the lower level areasby Captainquark
Ever since the free to play more and more players keep coming to the Past in large amounts creating lots of lag. If you are in Sector V, Peach Creek Commons, Pokey Oaks, and one of the most visited places, Mount Blackhead and are affected largely by lag, use these tips.
1. Avoid these areas when most players are on, at noon and beyond. Try to play a little earlier in the morning or a little bit at night (if possible), this is when there are less players playing.
2. Avoid large groups of players no matter in what location it is
3. If you are a low level and plan to travel to a largely lag affected area, avoid monsters just in case you get lag so they won’t attack you

The Darklands Gazette is looking for more writers!
We need people who love to write or can review movies, fan-fics, or weapons and clothes. If you would like to join here’s the link to our thread. Just leave your IGN and what you would like to work as, we are accepting new job ideas and some are very creative, so please suggest something if you don’t want to be a writer, reviewer, or some other jobs we have listed.
http://thedarklandsgazettewebs.webs.com/

Item Price Guide by TurqoiseAngel
Back on the original Fusion Fall forums, my friend Alshary Sharpshoot had made a thread listing the price of many items. Many appreciated the guide and would help with the prices. Some disagreed and would argue over the prices. The guide is now posted on our website. But since the cost of some items are changing drastically, many players say that the guide is out of date while others are saying that you can’t put a price on the items and start flame wars. We’re asking our readers to please post what they think some of these items should cost until everyone agrees. Here’s the link to the price guide, if you want to suggest a price, please do it on this thread. If you don’t like the price guide, don’t post and ignore it. No rude comments will be tolerated here and on the website, thank you!
http://thedarklandsgazettewebs.webs.com/apps/forums/show/3334232-fusion-fall-mall

Item Spotlight by Alshary Sharpshoot
Remember the Halloween event? It was nighttime, there was orange slime, and monsters threw pumpkins at you? I sure remember it in fact I even remember it was our favorite vampire’s only FF appearance. Well, he hasn’t been here since which makes me a sad person. Dracula may not be here but he left something for us to enjoy. His cape. That’s right, he put a lot of them in both EGGERS, Future and Past. But Fuse’s minions stole all the capes from the Past EGGER! So that means if you want to look like Grim’s childhood hero, you’re gonna have to buy the cape from someone who had one from the future or hope that a Lvl. 4 monster or crate in the Future has one for you. This was this week’s item spotlight.
“Scrape and lick, scrape and lick.”

Movie Review: Wall-E by TurqoiseAngel
This movie about a robot that cleans up the disaster left behind after all human life abandons the Earth to survive since the planet has lost resources such as plants. Wall-E soon falls in love with Eve, a robot searching for life on Earth. When Wall-E finds a plant that survived on Earth, Eve takes the plant to show proof to everyone who abandoned the Earth that it is possible to live on Earth again. But when the computer on the ship where the surviving people are living goes evil, Wall-E and Eve must find a way to get all of the surviving humans back to Earth. It’s a funny and love-filled family movie, it is known and loved by many people so far.
Rating: 5/5

Riddles: Last week’s riddle was answered correctly by OmegaSk8r, granite, and LETMEDOTHIS. This week’s riddle is how far can you run into desert?

Question of the week by the Darklands Gazette team
Q from last week: If you could change something in game what would it be?
A: Some players would like to change the way the nanocom functions and would add more bank space.
This week’s question: What would you do for the last tub of ice cream in the world? Remember, make it fun and creative!

Which nano do you like best? By TurqoiseAngel
This week I asked players which nano they preferred best, here are the results!
Eduardo-3
Bubbles-2
Juniper Lee-2
Aku-5
Aku wins!

Thank you for reading this week’s issue of the Darklands Gazette!! The answer to this week’s riddle will be posted in next week’s issue with the Forum name of whoever got it right first.
Any questions and comments can be left here or you can reach us at our website. - Thank You!
http://thedarklandsgazettewebs.webs.com/
Back to top Go down
Ghostly Shadow
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Ghostly Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The 27th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 27th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:40 am

Another great job! Keep up the good work! bom
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfallforums.info

PostSubject: Re: The 27th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 27th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:49 pm

awesome newspaper
Back to top Go down
tetsu346
Top Poster - 1,000 or More
tetsu346

PostSubject: Re: The 27th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 27th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:22 pm

i dont like reading newspaper but this is fun to read
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 27th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 27th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:11 pm

Thanks everyone. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghostly Shadow
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Ghostly Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The 27th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 27th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:51 am

TurqoiseAngel wrote:
Thanks everyone. Smile

Well what can I say? It's great! Say, are you a member of any other fansites? bounce
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfallforums.info
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 27th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 27th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:07 pm

Very Happy Thanks, I'm a member on a lot of sites, mostly on Viva's which is http://greenmaw.com/forums/ and my gazette's website, http://thedarklandsgazettewebs.webs.com/ Smile
Back to top Go down
tetsu346
tetsu346

PostSubject: Re: The 27th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 27th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:38 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 27th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 27th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The 27th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!
Page 1 of 1