Fusion Fall Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to discuss Fusion Fall with other players!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Fusionfall Forum!

The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:14 pm

The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!
The Darklands Gazette. The Darklands just got a lot darker, and is going greener.
Happy 34thissue everyone! We hope you enjoy this issue just like the last issues we’ve had. We have many great things for this week as we always do and we would like to thank all our readers for their support. - The Darklands Gazette news team
The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Gazetteslogo

Our planet Earth by the Darklands Gazette staff
This week’s topic: Stop junk mail
Ah junk mail, annoying and useless. Junk mail will usually clutter our mailboxes and will get thrown away later. If people can stop junk mail flow, we will save many more tress and stop the annoying clutter. All you have to do is write to Mail Preference Service, Direct Marketing Association, 11 West 42nd St., PO Box 3861, New York, NY 10163-3861.

Ideas for the Darklands Gazzete! By the Darklands Gazette team
Do you have a suggestion for the Darklands Gazette? Would you like to come up ideas to celebrate the Gazette’s 50th issue? Well post your ideas here. We want to start preparing the gazette’s 50th with an amazing edition, so we need lots of help. We will appreciate all the ideas that our readers post. Thanks!

Generator Rex Adventure next? By TurqoiseAngel
First we have a Ben 10 Adventure and then an Adventure Time Adventure. Many players think that a Generator Rex adventure could be next. This idea has largely grown mostly because of the new Generator Rex sets. But we’re not sure of what will happen next, all we do know is that everyone is very excited to see what will be added next to Fusion Fall.

Featured Player of the Week by TurqoiseAngel
Angelking11
Q: Do you think Fusion Fall should have an item that shows the excitement for the World Cup?
A: Definitely! Everyone is pumped and it’d be very cool…GO ITALY!
Q: What do you think the item should be?
A: Errr…World Cup hat? I don’t really know…GO ITALY!
Q: Is there a fusion that you think is cool?
A: If you mean monsters, then I like those Dinosaur things at the Nuclear Power plant.
Q: Is there an area in game that you like?
A: We used to have a secret island at Bravo Beach for the Roleplay club…I got there sometimes for no reason…
Q: How do you feel about the Adventure Time event?
A: I think it’s really cool…I barely got to see it though..been busy and all…
Q: What do you think is the most interesting thing in Fusion Fall?
A: How you can see all the Cartoon Network characters and fight their evil forms!

The Darklands Gazette is looking for more writers!
We need people who love to write or can review movies, fan-fics, or weapons and clothes. If you would like to join here’s the link to our thread. Just leave your IGN and what you would like to work as, we are accepting new job ideas and some are very creative, so please suggest something if you don’t want to be a writer, reviewer, or some other jobs we have listed.
http://thedarklandsgazettewebs.webs.com/

FIFA World Cup By TurqoiseAngel
Missed some of the World Cup games? Well don’t worry because the Darklands Gazette will keep you posted on the scores of the games. Here are the scores of the games that happened this week.
Netherlands against Denmark: 2-0
Japan against Cameroon: 1-0
Italy against Paraguay: 1-1
New Zealand against Slovakia: 1-1
Cote d’lvoire against Portugal: 0-0
Brazil against Korea DPR: 2-1
Honduras against Chile: 0-1
Spain against Switzerland: 0-1
South Africa against Uruguay: 0-3
France against Mexico: 0-2
Greece against Nigeria: 2-1
Argentina against Korea Republic: 4-1
Slovenia against U.S.A.: 2-2
England against Algeria: 0-0
Germany against Serbia: 0-1
Ghana against Australia: 1-1
Netherlands against Japan: 1-0
Cameroon against Denmark: 1-2
Slovakia against Paraguay: 0-2
Italy against New Zealand: 1-1
Brazil against Cote d’lvoire: 3-1

NBA Championship Final by TurqoiseAngel
It was the Los Angeles Lakers against the Boston Celtics for the last time! The score was 83-79, getting the Lakers the Championship once again! Kobe Bryant got the NBA MVP award and shook hands with former Boston Celtic Player Bill Russell. It was a very exciting game and the day after many people were celebrating the Lakers win with shirts and other Lakers apparel.

Featured Fan-Fic of the week sign ups
Do you want your fan-fic featured in the Darklands Gazette? Post here the name of your fan-fic and we will post the first chapter of your fan-fic here!

Featured Fan-Fic By TurqoiseAngel
Ultra Champion by FusionPlank23
This is a great fan-fic that takes place a couple years after we have defeated Fuse. It’s exciting to read and keeps getting better. Here is chapter one of FusionPlanks Fan-fic.
Chapter 1 of "UltraChampion”

Captain Ultrachampion was up late, around 1:00 in the Morning, siting at his desk. He was staring onto a blank piece of Blue Paper, holding a mug of coffee, and had Bloodshot Eyes. "Why can't I think of anything?" He shouted, pulling at his long brown hair. "I need to make a new set, but of what?" He was chewing his pencil's eraser now."The boss is going to be awfully mad at me. I have 2 Strikes, one more and I'm gone!" A noise was made across the room.

"Megas! Is that you?" Captain asked loudly. A noise was made again."Come on little guy... It's not funny!" He approached the other side of the room, walking towards a dirty pile of laundry, in which the noise was coming from. He quickly grasped the dirty clothes, throwing one after another toward the floor. Suddenly, a Jacket marked "Peach Creek High 2012" levitated above what was left of the pile, and stayed there.

"Hello." The Jacket said, facing Captain who was struck with a strange look."Umm... Hello High School Jacket?" Said Captain, scratching his head."Oh... Pardon Me!" The Jacket fell to the floor, revealing a floating green Plank. "Fusion!" Captain suddenly rolled over to his bed, reaching under a grasping his Metal Bat. "Come on... Show me what you got!" Captain ran with his Bat wielded towards the Fusion Wood. "NO! Wait! I mean no harm! Uncle! Uncle!" The Fusion Plank yelled in fear. "Alright." Captain dropped the Bat to the floor. "What do you want?" He questioned. "Few... Glad you put that bat down lad! Let me introduce myself, my name is Fusion Plank. I have come to talk to you about an uppermost important topic, regarding the Fusion War." Fusion Plank said.

"The Fusion War? That ended long ago, back when I was 18. We fought valiantly, and it ended with us as victor." Captain Said, looking towards his wall of many medals, then back at Fusion Plank."Well, I bare a warning. Fuse is coming back, and the Glorft have joined sides with him. He now holds the key to Null Space." Captain stared at Fusion Plank. "The Glorft? I knew they where scum, they hate this planet even more then Fuse does." He stared into space, then looked back at Fusion Plank. "Why would a Fusion tell this to an enemy?? He asked. "Well... Long ago, at the end of the war, I was left behind. Fuse turned tale and ran, and left me on this Planet... To Die." Fusion Plank turned for a minute, then back to Captain. "I was wondering around, underground for days. Then, I stumbled upon an old Lab. It was in that Lab, I learned to talk due to finding Books upon Books. I was down there for years, and then one day... I picked up a message from Fuse, it was broadcasting around space in a frequency only Fusions Can hear. I found out that he was coming Back, and from my rage, I wanted to fight with your fellow Humans."

"So... Why come to Me then?" Captain asked."Well... I found some old records of a time traveling project, you where the first I spotted. And that... Brings me here!" Captain was in awe. "Well... Should I go tell someone?" He asked. "Well yes you Dunce! You all need to know!" Captain Scowled "Don't call me that! Now... Who should I tell?"
http://greenmaw.com/forums/thread.php?threadID=116&page=1

Item Spotlight by Alshary Sharpshoot
Ugh…more and more boring Ben 10 codes!! Sheesh, do we really need so many? Oh well, can’t do anything to make them stop, but we can give praise for the original, cool Ben 10 item. That’s right; this week’s item spotlight is the Ben 10 Jacket!!!! Level 36 and Ultra Rare, this jacket is worn by heroes who fought those nasty monsters at Fuse’s lair for who knows how long! A lot of you have been complaining about how ugly the new items are, but not the Ben 10 Jacket! If anything, it makes you look pretty cool! So grab your Ben 10 Jacket and wear it with pride! This classic item will never get old. This concludes this week’s Item Spotlight!

Video Game review by KojiOzora
Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing
This game I would say is pretty fun, but not a lot. You play as different SEGA characters from game like Sonic, Amigo, and Beat. The stages you can race at are sometimes challenging. They do twists, turns, and drops. The worst part of the game is the announcer, he is SUPER annoying. Either way, I would give the game a 7.5.

Toy Story 3 by TurqoiseAngel
This was by far the best movie out of all three Toy Story movies. It is funnier, more exciting, and keeps you interested the entire time. Andy is going away to college and as he got older, some toys were sold or given away. The toys are accidentally donated to a day care and nobody wants to escape except for Woody. But when his friends are captured by a loveable-looking bear and his helpers, Woody has to go back to save them. The movie is filled with sadness and humor and was probably one of the greatest movies that Pixar has made. I give it 5/5 stars.

Riddles: Last week’s riddle was answered correctly by IHaveACarrot!
This week’s riddle is: Sergi and Sally were sitting in their family room one night. While Sergi was watching T.V., his wife, Sally was reading. All of a sudden the power went out and Sergi decided to go to bed, but Sally kept on reading without the use of artificial light. How did she do it?

Question of the week by the Darklands Gazette team
Q for this week: Based off all the Cartoon shows, what new areas do you think will be added to expansion?

Which character do you think has the most interesting role in Fusion Fall? By TurqoiseAngel
This week I asked players which of these characters have the most interesting role in Fusion Fall’s plot and here are the results!
Dexter-13
Courage-1
Juniper Lee-5
Billy-2
Dexter wins!!!!

Thank you for reading this week’s issue of the Darklands Gazette!! The answer to this week’s riddle will be posted in next week’s issue with the Forum name of whoever got it right first.
Any questions and comments can be left here or you can reach us at our website. - Thank You!
http://thedarklandsgazettewebs.webs.com/

Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:26 pm

I have to admit i like the sign...
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:09 pm

yeah i love it!... i wonder if ladywolf see's this......
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:19 pm

Thanks, my best friends Sidney came up with it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:59 pm

Sidney?Some how i know that name from the forums....

Was She on the old forums?
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Yes, but she didn't use her IGN for her forum name.
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:16 pm

Umm I know this one...Umm i forgot....Can u tell me her Name on the old forums?

WAIT IT WAS LT.BULLET!
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:20 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:21 pm

Since the forum closed down i forgot that name....
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:23 pm

I see her in game once in a while
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:27 pm

I Don't.
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:41 pm

We when from Ladywolf to LG Bullet................. 0.0
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:56 pm

LTbullet...Good memories with her....*flash back from FF cruise rp to chao school rp to.....Nothing*
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:12 am

u never did join those two really big roleplays..... i did roleplay with ladywolf alot

*flashback to Nanodanceparty thread to Roleplay club to other roleplays.....*
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:45 pm

Guys, this is getting really off topic, please PM each other if you're going discuss about something other than this thread, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:49 pm

Alright dont be going around and eating my cookies Turqoise.
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:01 pm

? If you mean posts, I only deleted the extras because you're not supposed to double post. Instead I put them into one. Just remember to use the edit button.
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:54 pm

LOL gj tirqoise!
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:57 pm

Yes gj Torqoise.
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:27 pm

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Zak
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Zak

PostSubject: Re: The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:08 pm

WHEN DOES I GET INTERVIEWEDZ!?
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:58 pm

Soon, no need to yell though.
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:39 pm

What about me?
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:45 pm

You're until the 39th, because during the 34th issue week, you were very angry during that time so I decided to interview angelking instead. Also during the 33rd issue the website was not working.
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:51 pm

Yeah....Im gonna just go now....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The 34th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!
Page 1 of 1