Fusion Fall Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to discuss Fusion Fall with other players!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Fusionfall Forum!

The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:55 pm

The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!
The Darklands Gazette. The Darklands just got a lot darker, and is going greener.
Happy 33rdissue everyone! We hope you enjoy this issue just like the last issues we’ve had. We have many great things for this week as we always do and we would like to thank all our readers for their support. - The Darklands Gazette news team

https://2img.net/h/i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af189/TurqoiseAngel/gazetteslogo.jpg

Our planet Earth by the Darklands Gazette staff
This week’s topic: Donating money
If you can donate some money to organizations such as the WWF, it will help their cause to help saving the planet and helping animals. This is an easy thing to do especially if you don’t have time to help clean a park or recycle. Here is the link to this website if you would like to donate.
http://wwf.panda.org/

Ideas for the Darklands Gazzete! By the Darklands Gazette team
Do you have a suggestion for the Darklands Gazette? Would you like to come up ideas to celebrate the Gazette’s 50th issue? Well post your ideas here. We want to start preparing the gazette’s 50th with an amazing edition, so we need lots of help. We will appreciate all the ideas that our readers post. Thanks!

Summer is almost here!! By TurqoiseAngel
Last year in the summer, there were many parties going on in Fusion Fall. There was also the double fusion matter event which made many players happy. Now everyone is wondering what great surprises will this summer bring. Some think expansion may be released during the summer and others are waiting for the forums to come back. While some want to have more events and items to do with the summer time, others prefer the summer just to hang out with their friends around Fusion Fall. But what everyone has in common is the fact that everyone is waiting anxiously for the summer and its surprises to come.

The Darklands Gazette is looking for more writers!
We need people who love to write or can review movies, fan-fics, or weapons and clothes. If you would like to join here’s the link to our thread. Just leave your IGN and what you would like to work as, we are accepting new job ideas and some are very creative, so please suggest something if you don’t want to be a writer, reviewer, or some other jobs we have listed.
http://thedarklandsgazettewebs.webs.com/

FIFA World Cup By TurqoiseAngel
This event which has become very big had started this Friday with the opening game of South Africa against Mexico, both ended up with a tied score of 1 to 1. Many players are excited and are voting of who they think will win. This become a great event for players and many are supporting different teams. Whoever wins the world cup will deserve it though. Here are the results of the games played so far:
South Africa against Mexico: 1-1
Uruguay against France: 0-0
Argentina against Nigeria: 1-0
Korea against Greece: 3-0
England against U.S.A.: 1-1
Algeria against Slovenia: 0-1
Germany against Australia: 4-0
Serbia against Ghana: 0-1

Featured Fan-Fic of the week sign ups
Do you want your fan-fic featured in the Darklands Gazette? Post here the name of your fan-fic and we will post the first chapter of your fan-fic here!

Featured Fan-Fic By TurqoiseAngel
A Steel Story By Steel172
This is an amazing fan-fic that takes place six years after we have defeated Fuse. It’s thrilling and becomes better after each chapter. Everyone on this website where Steel posted his story loves it and keep bugging Steel for more (poor Steel Very Happy). But don’t just take my opinion, here’s the first chapter of Steel’s story along with a link to where the rest of his story is.
Chapter 1: A whole new danger
It was late at night, but Steel was still awake. It had been six years since the Fusion Fall war, and it still haunted him. It could have been different, he though, I could have saved her. He suddenly sat upright. “What was that?” He quietly reached to his right stand and picked up his PM-1 Energy Rifle that Ben Tennyson had given him during the war. He tip toed down the stairs and went to the kitchen where he had heard the noise. He saw a small disk on the floor. “Oh it’s just my hologram projector” he said, relieved. It was flashing red. “Hmm…it seems I have a message.” He opened up the projector where a Dexter hologram appeared. “Hello Steel Jupiterblast,” Holo Dexter said. “I come bearing terrible news.” This isn’t good thought Steel. “It seems that when we killed Fuse, it was just his clone on Earth. His real form is on Planet Fuse, and he’s coming back for revenge. On us…”
http://fusionfall7322.forumotion.com/the-recreation-room-f4/featured-thread-a-steel-story-t50.htm

Item Spotlight by Alshary Sharpshoot
Who says uncommon items are useless trash and are not all cool? This week’s item is the ever trendy Johnny Bravo swimming trunks! Summer is here for some and almost here for others. Why not start by kicking back at the seas of Fusion Fall with your summer wear? Johnny Bravo guarantees that the ladies will love you, but that’s just him I guess. These level 32 trunks can be found in the Dark Glade. I know that place is not ideal for summer, but you won’t have to be there for much time. It will be worth it at your summer party, when you’re the player with the coolest shorts! This has been this week’s item spotlight!

Monster Hunting Tips: Fusion Blowfish By Sasori
To start off, we’ll talk about some of the best ways to hunt some of my favorite monsters, the quadruplet Fusion Blowfishes, Cootie, Rudy, Judy, and Tootie. First of all, each of them are of a different level, going up from 12 to 30, so be sure that the one you fight is the same level as you or you are a higher level than it is. If you are a lower level than they are, you still have a chance if you get back up or are only one level below it. You’ll also want to have at least one healer nano in your set because no matter what your level, they all tend to be very tough. In addition, you’ll want to have one of each nano type (Adaptium, Blaston, and Cosmix) since they also tend to lean towards using a lot of nano blasts. When they are defeated, assuming you were alone or attacked first, you will receive a C.R.A.T.E. from them. Mostly these crates contain simple and common items. But on occasion, they will be really rare for their level. Lastly, it is ideal to hunt these monsters in a group for a quicker conclusion and so that the rewards of their defeat can still be obtained if you or a friend is defeated in combat. However hunting alone is not impossible and some people will use it as a way to test ones strength and abilities.
Need some help with a certain monster? Let me know!

Karate Kid by TurqoiseAngel
Even though there are many other versions of this movie and got worse after a new one was made, but this one was a great version. It stars Jaden Smith (Dre Parker) and Jackie Chan (Mr. Han), and the movie takes place first at Detroit for a little bit and then at Beijing for the rest. It is about twelve-year old Dre that moves with his mom, Mrs. Parker, to China and gets tormented by some of the other kids his own age. Dre, tries to empress a girl that he likes, but after being tormented by the other kids, he just wants to go home because he doesn’t like Beijing. Dre tried to face the group of boys but ends up getting hurt by them, Mr. Han, the maintenance man comes to help Dre. After that, Mr. Han decides to train Dre to learn Kung Fu to lose his fears of the group of boys. This movie is funny at some parts but also has plenty of action. This movie shows that one should not give up easily, instead one should try harder to get where they want. I give this movie 5/5 stars.

Riddles: Last week’s riddle was answered correctly by IHaveACarrot, and Steel172 .
This week’s riddle is: On a fine sunny day a ship was in the harbor. All of a sudden, the ship began to sink. There was no storm and nothing wrong with the ship, yet it sank right in front of the spectators eyes. What caused the ship to sink?

Question of the week by the Darklands Gazette team
Q for this week: Do you think Fusion Fall should have a code item that has to do with the FiFA world cup?

Which of these shows would you like to have an adventure? By TurqoiseAngel
This week I asked players which of these shows they think would make a better adventure and here are the results.
The Powepuff Girls-3
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy-9
Dexter’s Laboratory-8
Edd, Ed, and Eddy-1
Johnny Bravo-2
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy wins!!!!

Thank you for reading this week’s issue of the Darklands Gazette!! The answer to this week’s riddle will be posted in next week’s issue with the Forum name of whoever got it right first.
Any questions and comments can be left here or you can reach us at our website. - Thank You!
http://thedarklandsgazettewebs.webs.com/
Back to top Go down
Ghostly Shadow
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
Ghostly Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:38 pm

Another great job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfallforums.info
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:24 am

im very sorry tirqoise i forget to fill out my intervew! i know i was busy with finals and all.... i can try it know if you want *im not all that busy on weekends*
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:32 am

Ghostly is being mean.
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:36 pm

Thanks ghostly Smile

angelking, I guess we can do your interview for this week, just PM your answers back to me.
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:44 pm

Im starting to get the Ghostly mood,-_-*
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:05 pm

What is with you being so rude? Oh and no double posting.
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:58 pm

Your Not the boss of me,I was promised to be a mod,I was the first real poster,AND I HAVE MORE POSTS THAN YOU!Im rude cuz you The Cat and DD are mods,and you r the reason why HeII Broke loose.
Back to top Go down
angelking11
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
angelking11

PostSubject: Re: The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:53 am

ken10 you have more post because you ROLEPLAY here and such... she posts a newspaper here and needs mod powers to edit some stuff with her newspapaer so CALM DOWN!!!
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:45 am

As a Non Mod you can edit your posts,She just wants to boss us,Well I aint gonna be bossed,And if a Am,Im reporting the site.
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:21 pm

I didn't become a mod to boss around anyone, and stop being so mean, it's your fault and not mine if Ghostly removed your title. Also, post counts don't matter much, it justs matters if you do the job right.
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:40 pm

You dont know anything about me Leave me alone,DOnt tell me what to do,and Are You my mother?Telling me what to do...PLease....
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:07 pm

How is it my fault? I didn't do anything wrong. I don't double post or be mean to other people on this website.
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:53 pm

I SAID LEAVE ME THE **** ALONE
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:55 pm

This is my thread, if it bothers you so much then stop posting
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:08 pm

Your thread?Hmph,Your thread would mean its your site,is it?NO i didnt think so.
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:11 pm

Yes, this is my thread, but it's not my site. You said to leave you alone so just stop posting already. You're just making a big deal out of nothing.

Last edited by TurqoiseAngel on Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:14 pm

>:O i dont have to stop posting if a dont wanna
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:53 pm

And you don't have to act so childish and immature either. Locking before Ken10 makes a flame war out of nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The 33rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!
Page 1 of 1