Fusion Fall Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to discuss Fusion Fall with other players!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Fusionfall Forum!

The 54th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

The 54th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The 54th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 54th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:28 pm

The Darklands Gazette. The Darklands just got a lot darker, and is becoming bigger.
Happy 54th issue everyone! We hope you enjoy this issue just like the last issues we’ve had. We have many great things for this week as we always do and we would like to thank all our readers for their support. - The Darklands Gazette news team
The 54th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! DGsecondlogofixedagain

Our planet Earth by the Darklands Gazette staff
Have any good ideas on how to help the environment that hasn’t been mentioned before? We’d love to hear it! Just post it here or PM it to us.

GKND Sign-up by TurqoiseAngel
The GKND is still up and going, but we would like some more members to join us to do fun things in Fusion Fall. We explore areas, go on missions, and make friends in our group. To Sign up, just leave your IGN, your level and what numbuh you’d like to be. Check the 5th page to see if the numbuh you want is still available. Here’s the link to our thread: http://greenmaw.com/forums/thread.php?threadID=33&page=5
We also have a separate website:
http://dimondstar.webs.com/

Player Spotlight by TurqoiseAngel: Skillet

1. How do you feel about the new updates recently added to Fusion Fall?
A: I love the updates it’s fun to see the stuff from last year again
2. What do you think is the best part of this update?
A: The best part would be Knishkringle and the speed of the new vehicles
3. Who is your favorite nano, why?
A: My favorite is hex, I have always been a big fan of him and that hasn’t changed
4. Which area do you think would best fit the holiday mood?
A: I think the area fitting the holiday mood is ice kings palace
5. Is there anything you wish would be added to Fusion Fall?
A: My wish for things to be added in-game would have to be new levels for sure

Item Spotlight by Alshary Sharpshoot
How much exactly do you remember from your childhood? That is, if you're not still in it.
This week's item spotlight does not focus on one item, but rather many items that relate to your childhood experiences. The late 90's and early 2000s could well be CN's golden era. For Dexter's Lab, we recommend you get yourself a Monkey Mask accessory. If masks simply aren't your style, perhaps an adorable Octi Backpack will do the trick. For those Courage fans like me, we can be our own Eustace with our very own Eustace Mask. Now, if you're one of those hardcore fans who know about those obscure CN classics like Robot Jones and Sheep in The Big City, what better way to show how much you like those shows by making your own custom sets representing them. I myself thought up of a Mike Set to pay tribute to Mike from the Mike, Lu, and Og series. Dress your face up all of next week in honor of your childhood. This has been this week's Item Spotlight.

Video Game Review by Koji Ozora
Super Smash Bros. Melee
The one game that on the old Gamecube that could not be beaten is the classic SUPER SMASH BROTHERS.....MELEE!!!!! The game is exactly like Brawl but with different characters like, Roy, Dr. Mario, and Mewtwo. Some levels are good, a small amount was put in brawl but they all are still good overall. Stages like, Termina Great Bay, Brinstar Depths, and Fountain of Dreams were good. There are also a lot of trophies. The music is classic and the game deserves a 10.

Club Spotlight by TurqoiseAngel
The Society of Light: Clan XII
A club created by Snake Metalluslclaw, they are an organization of mmorg'ers who stop wars and flame wars in certain games. They try to help stop fights in-game and could use your help
To register:
Put Down your IGN (In game name) on their thread and sign up on the following website:
http://newsoloffusionfall.webs.com/WEBPROTECT-index.htm
Greenmaw thread link: http://greenmaw.com/forums/thread.php?threadID=405

Riddles: Last week’s riddle was answered correctly by Manility, Xavier Chaosair, and iCurren$y!
This week’s riddle is: The person who makes it has no need for it. The person who purchases it does not use it. The person who does use it does not know he or she is. What is it?

Question of the week by the Darklands Gazette team
Q of the week: Which Ben 10 code item do you think was the best?

Do you think there will be a new adventure for Christmas? By TurqoiseAngel
Yes- 12
No-5
Maybe-8

Thank you for reading this week’s issue of the Darklands Gazette!! The Forum name of whoever got it right first in all four websites will be posted next week.
Any questions and comments can be left here, you can reach us at our website, or you can PM us here. Thank You! Website link: http://darklandsgazette.yolasite.com/
The 54th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Gazetteslogo
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1