Fusion Fall Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to discuss Fusion Fall with other players!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Fusionfall Forum!

blades adventure rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

blades adventure rp Empty
PostSubject: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:05 pm

story: blade has always been diffrant from other people ever since he was born and blade has been wondering how did he get theese powers and why can't he rember his past. But he has not found any answers anywhere until one day when he saved a old woman from danger and finds out that she knows his name and she also tells him about a place where he might find answers about his past. so blade sets off twords this mysterious place and along the way blade will meet many alys to help him and many dangers as well.

what you have to do with it: well this is a rp because during parts of the story blade will meet alys witch can be your people but for a little bit of the story it will be blade.

so if you have a charcter that wants to either be his ally or his enemy then just sign up your guy
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:11 pm

Ill be Beam Ken,and Beam Kirby,We give Blade the ability to become Beam Blade.
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:17 pm

ok but first I have to think of how to begin my story (it begins before blade saves the old woman)
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:17 pm

narrator: long ago there used to be a warrior so powerful that he could take care of a entire empire with just his mind and this warrior only faught for his lord. but one day this warrior just vanished and the lord hired people to find this warrior but the warrior could not be found. 10,000 years has passed since that time and the warrior to this day has remained a mystery to the world and was only told in books. but today this warrior is about to be awakened in a mysterious temple.
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:16 am

date: may 15 2010
place: talk show studio (don't know what to call it)

talk show host: ok today people we have a special guest today. he is the esteemed dr norrington who has uncovered many treasures from past worlds and today he is going to talk about his latest work. please welcome dr. norrington

audience claps

talk show host: ok let me be first to tell you it is a honer to have such a brilliant mind like yourself on my show.

dr norrington: thanks crystal fro letting me be on your show

crystal: now dr norrington is it true that your going that your team has uncovered a ancient tomb?

norrington: yes it is. my team found it last week and so far it looks like to date back 10,000 years and from the looks of the tomb it looks like it was a part of a ancient civlazation that no one knew about yet.

crystal: so is there anything else that your team is trying to find in that tomb?

norrington: well its a theory but I think that a anceint warrior named blade may live in that tomb.

crystal: how can you be sure of that?

norrington: well like I said its a theory but from the books and legends that were told about him it seems like this tomb may be his resting spot.

crystal: OK so when is your team going to start looking for blade

norrington: well my team will set off tomorrow morning.

crystal: ok thanks for taking the time to do this interview.

norrington: anytime

crystal: well ok people thats are show for today goodnight.
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:27 pm

gone dead..
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:22 pm

well it takes me awhile to think ideas and I thought of something now.

date: may 16 2010

place: ancient tomb

norrington: okey team I want you to split up and dig for more ancient treasure and Jake I want you to come with me

Jake: okey sir

norrington: okey now move out

then the team moved to diffrant parts of the temple while norrington and Jake went into a unknown part of the temple.

jake: so sir what do you plan on doing today

norrington: well I think I discovered the place where blade is

jake: I thought blade was just some story

norrington: some people may think that but I belive he is in here.

jake: okey then lets contiue

norrington: okey

then norrington and jake continued down the halls of the temple until they hit a huge stone door.

norrington: okey behind this door is where the storys say blade should be.

jake: okey but how do we open it?

norrington: well legend says this door only opens when you say the password of the ancients

jake: well how the heck do we figure out that.

norrington: well I done research on blade and found one paticuler word in all the reaseach that kept popping up.

jake: what is the word

norrington: giglamesh

then when norrington said that word the stone door opened up and jake and norrington contiued through and saw a body on a stone platform

jake: wait sir I see a body

norrington: lets examin it closer

then when jake and norrington got closer jake went from calm to shocked

jake: wwwhat I thought he was myth from storys

norrington: I guess not.

jake: so its true that is...

norrington: yes its blade.
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:41 pm

o.o
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:23 pm

jake: ok so now that we found blade what now

norrington: well I think now we could search his resting place for anything that might have belonged to him

so jake and norrington searched the place where they found blade for 15 minutes until jake found something

jake: hey I found something.

norrington: well what is it

jake: well I found this book but I can't seem to understand it

norrington: well hand it here and let me have a look at it

jake then hands norrington the book

norrington: hmm I see what you mean this dosen't look like any lanquage I've seen or read about.

jake: so what should we do with it

norrington: well I think I should take it back home and study it. it may be able to tell me more about blade

jake: okey then

so after that norrington went back to his home and jake decided to help him with his reasearch
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:02 pm

Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:30 am

ok two more ideas I thought of

norrington: amazing!

jake: what is it norrington

norrington: well jake according to this ancient book of legends. this book is accally a language that went exintict 9,000 years ago and it says that not many people spoke or wrote in it so not many people know the language.

jake: so did that thing help translate the book

norrington: I think if I compare theese words to the book which has the letters of this language I should be able to translate it. I'll probally have to stay in here a while so why don't you go home.

jake: ok see you later norrington

so norrington studyed the letters of the book and of the book jake and him found and eventually after 3 days he translated it fully. so then norrington asked his assitent jake to come back for his translation of the book

jake: ok norrington I heard you translated the book so whats it say.

norrington: well I read it and it is a type of spell to bring blade back from the dead

jake: what how would a civlation know how to bring people back from the dead unless magic is real too

norrington: after what I saw in the tomb I would belive if there was

jake: ok so you going to see if this spell works

norrington: well I'm not sure if I should I mean i don't know how blade will react to this centry or even if the spell will work.

jake: don't worry I think we could help him understand and if he goes vilont I don't think he could survive long with the weapons we have today

norrington: oh all right I'll read it

so norrington began reading the spell

norrington: by the ancient master of the widow empire (thinking of better name later) giglamesh I command you to use thy fury of sword to end this eternal rest.

while norrington was saying the spell thunder was appearing outside and at blades resting place a ghost appeared in blades resting place

Gilgamesh: hmph so some person found and read the spell of revival. OK then let me get to work

so then Gilgamesh then took out all five of his swords and made then go in a circle and a light appeared under blade and the swords started spinning around blade and giglamesh said revive oh ancient warrior of light

then after that giglamesh dissapeared. then a few moments later blades body started to move and then finally blade the ancient warrior had awaken from his eternal rest.
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:20 am

o.o
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:01 am

another idea for my story coming your way

blade: uhh my head what happened. where am I. my head has a ache in it and I can't seem to remember how I got here.

so blade got up and decided to grab the things that were with him which was his sword and shield (norrington decided he would wait before delivering blades body and things to the museum.) and went out of the temple and wonder where he was.

blade: what is this place and why can't I rember my past or how I got inside that temple? I better explore and see mabey if I'll rember something

so while blade was wondering around jake and norrington was talking about if the spell did anything at all

norrington: hmm it looks like nothing happened at all aside from thunder clouds.

jake: mabey the spell reserected blade from the dead

norrington: oh thats nonsense

jake: but why are you doubting that

norrington: I doubt it because how could someone from 10,000 years ago create a spell to revive himself.

jake: well there is only one way to find out

norrington: so are you suggesting we go see if this blade is gone from his tomb

jake: no harm in trying

norrington: I guess so okey lets go then.

so jake and norrington then head into the tomb and head into the room where they found blade.

norrington: so jake do you see anything

jake: nope do you

norrington: no but its too dark to see but thats why I brought some light with me

so norrington takes out a flashlight and shines the light on the spot where blade was resting.

jake: okey so is he there

norrington: no not at all and in fact I don't see blade in here at all.

jake: so you mean the spell might of revived him.

norrington: I guess so but we might as well go home because its to dark to go looking for a person so lets look in the morning.

jake: okey

so norrington and jake agreed to start looking for blade in the morning and jake and norrington parted ways as they headed home

(okey I got more ideas to put so I will be putting more ideas rather then one idea a day)
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:16 pm

so norrington and jake in the morning searched for blade but did not find him

jake: I don't think he's here

norrington: hmm strange I thought thaht he would be here

jake: mabey a thief took blades body.

norrington: mabey so.

jake: so what are you going to do now

norrington: well not much to do except hope it turns up somewhere or we find the person who took it.

jake: okey

so then jake and norrington went back home

back to where blade was which was outside of town blade was still wondering around until he found a old woman just sitting on a bench
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:53 pm

haha Norrington sucks
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:03 pm

yeah well he was just to awaken blade now it is going to focus on blade
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:05 pm

BOO
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:04 pm

what isn't this what this story is about and if it comes to your guys part then he will be in it for that part of the story
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:39 pm

I WANNA SEE SOME FIGHTING IN THE STORY!
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:47 pm

ok well first in any story you got to get a beginning once blade goes on his adventure then there will be fighting
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:13 am

Audience:YAY!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:10 pm

old woman: hey

blade: hey

old woman: so what are you doing wondering around here

blade: I don't know I can't seem to remember anything from my past life and I'm wondering around trying to find anything that might remind me of my past life

old woman: well mabey you could sit here and mabey a person you reconize will pass by here, a lot of people do pass by here

blade: sure isn't like I found any progress.

so blades sat with the old woman and people passed by them but blade could not reconize any of them nor did any recognize him and after many hours,

old woman: so is there any that you recognize.

blade: no there isn't

old woman: by the way I never got your name

blade: my name well all that I remember is my name which is blade

old woman: blade huh well that is the same name as that warrior from the stories I heard

blade: I don't know who that is or even if I'm him.

old woman: hmm well memory problems like this was part of another story I heard which is about a place which restores memories but hasen't been found by any

blade: hmm I'll try asking people about this place

so blade went back into town and asked people about the temple of memories but none knew what he was talking about until he found a person who told him about a portal to other dimensions and a person in a dimension called rain ford which might know about this temple of memories but the person did not know how to get to the person he just knew what the place looked like. so blade then entered the portal and then began searching for diamention rain ford but many dangers were ahead.
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:56 pm

when blade came out of the portal he saw his surrounding and saw a giant ship flying past him and a pink round creature flying twords it. blade was curious at what this creature was doing flying twords a giant ship that was trying to shoot it down. he knew he had to find rain ford diamension so he moved on but after a while he didn't know if he could find it and then he saw the same creature getting shot into the sky and he landed near blade.

blade: umm hey

blade then saw the creature woke up and he said poyo (indeed it is kirby)
Back to top Go down
Ken10
2,500 Posts
2,500 Posts
Ken10

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:22 pm

haha! this ish Me blades adventure rp Meta_Knight_Unmasked_by_Red_Flare
Back to top Go down
megaman97
KING OF THE FORUM
KING OF THE FORUM
megaman97

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:51 am

blade: why were you going after that ship

Kirby couldn't really explain why he was going after the ship because he knows either poyo or hi so blade couldn't really understand.

blade: OK I really don't understand

so Kirby decided to explain like how Mario usually explains things by acting it out so after Kirby acted out about how meta knight wanted to take over dream land and how he encountered a heavy lobster then blasted him out of the ship. blade got basically what kirby said from him acting it out.

blade: hmm so this meta knight is evil and you have to stop him

Kirby shook his head

blade knew he had to look for a way out of this dimension but he also knew he couldn't let meta knight take over so he decided to help Kirby first so he along with Kirby decided to find a way on meta knights ship (forget the ships name)

so Kirby went forward and saw some enemies and Kirby sucked them in and spit them out at the others while blade used his sword and slashed and defeated some of the enemies and then after a while after Kirby and blade swam they met up with a fighter which blade used his sword to defeat it and was going him for the final blow when Kirby sucked it in and swallowed it and then gained a headband.

blade: what just happened how did you gain that headband?

Kirby then acted out how he gains the power of some enemies he defeats. so after that he and Kirby went along a long road until they ran into a room with three powers and blade wondered what they did so he decided to touch the bomb power and when he did that his sword was replaced with a bomb and blade didn't know what happened but he decided to use the power he gained. then after the room they ran into whispy woods and blade tried to grab the apple out of its leaves because he thought it was just a normal tree until whispy attacked him.

so then they battled whispy woods. so blade threw bombs at it while kirby used his fighting skills and punch it and uppercut it until it cried and a pathway opened up that dropped them into a room with two whispy woods this time.

so blade and Kirby did the same stagy and avoided some of the apples and the puffs of air that whispy woods make. but eventually blade and Kirby defeated whispy woods and a star appeared and blade knew he had to get on so Kirby went on and then blade got on the star and the star started to move twords meta knights ship but he saw this and ordered the star to be shot out of the sky. Kirby tryed to avoid it but he was shot out by the laser and then the star hurdled twords the ground and Kirby along with blade had to find another way on meta knights ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blades adventure rp   blades adventure rp Empty

Back to top Go down

blades adventure rp
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next