Fusion Fall Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to discuss Fusion Fall with other players!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Fusionfall Forum!

The 52nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TurqoiseAngel
TurqoiseAngel

The 52nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The 52nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 52nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:02 pm

The Darklands Gazette. The Darklands just got a lot darker, and is becoming bigger.
Happy 52nd issue everyone! We hope you enjoy this issue just like the last issues we’ve had. We have many great things for this week as we always do and we would like to thank all our readers for their support. - The Darklands Gazette news team
The 52nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! DGsecondlogofixedagain

Our planet Earth by the Darklands Gazette staff
This week’s topic: Not using the car as much
Walking is an easier and healthier way of helping the environment. If your destinations are close you should walk or bike there. You will also save more money since you won’t have to buy as much gasoline.

The Darklands Gazette is moving to a new website!!! By Turqoise Angel
As stated in Mitch Snowbronze’s article from the 49th issue, Jake MagnavoX a good friend, offered to make a new website for the Darklands Gazette, and the launch date is sometime in November! So until then, please PM me or any of the other Gazette members about any questions you have if you don’t want everyone to see it. Here is a preview of the website: http://darklandsgazette.yolasite.com/

Club of the Week: Bleach Club by Titan

Hello to all the fans of Fusion Fall and on this first ever club interview for Daklands Gazette by me, I Interviewed a Bleach Clan. The Bleach Club are a group of players who love the show called bleach. They have their ranks set in the theme of Bleach and run the clan in leadership just like off the anime show bleach. The players still do Play Fusion Fall and do everything normal like any other player. The Leader of the club is a player of Fusion Fall who goes by the name ''Skillet'' He runs the club as the main leader and he lets you to join or not. The Bleach club is set as a club for players Who like the anime show bleach and I give it maybe a 3 stars and is recommended for anyone who likes the show bleach and would like to hang out with other fans. Thank you for reading the Club of the week.

Fan-Fic Spotlight by TurqoiseAngel
The Silver Story 2 by Joker
If you would like to read more, go to the link: http://ultrafusionfallmultiindex.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,2883.0.html
Chapter 1- A New Day a New Yogurt

Silver
Hey lil Silver how do you think the others been since our last fight with Fuse?

Nano Silver
Mi amigo if you want to know why not ask them yourself instead of laying here like a Burro!

Silver
Hey dude use good words not bad words!

Nano Silver
Well you are one.

Silver
How am I a burro!?

Nano Silver
Ah mi compadre let me count the ways. UNO you broke up with your hot girl. Two you ran before you can finally kick back with your old friends Team Ryderz.

Silver
Okay I get it man you a downer you know that

Nano Silver
ME!! How!! Ah never mind your hopeless mi amigo I'm going to grab a soda.

Silver
That's right grab your soda! You ugly floating thing man your ugly all with that hair and everything.

-Nano Silver yells from the kitchen-

NS
Dude I look just like you!!!

Silver
Yea but more ugly!!

-Meanwhile back with Team Ryder and The new Members-

Alice
So what do you all want to do!

Spike
I don't know...Sleep.

Snake
We could play Charades

Freckles
That's sounds okay who wants to go first

Turbo
Oh let me go first and intrigue you all with my dazzling movements

Lucien
What!

Alice
He gonna be first one up ^ ^

Everyone
Oh!

Anikin
Couldn’t the Changito say that from the beggining!

-Turbo begins to do the charades act-

Snake
NO!!! This is boring!!!

Spike
Whoa what went up your butt man

Snake
Shut the front door I want some action some excitement, I wanna kill stuff!!!

Spike
Me too I didn't get to do stuff the last story.

Freckles
Wonder why silver left anyways

Alice
He went to an internal doom where once you’re in you never come out where fire burns your every mortal soul leaving you with an internal suffering! ^ ^

Lucien
What the heck what's wrong with you!

Alice
Sorry kinda mad about him ditching us like that

Turbo
Actually if you put it in terms he technically didn't ditch us for it is impossible to "ditch" a person so the right word would be "He left us" or "He ran away".

Anikin
There he goes again!!! Okay I get it your smart!!

-Whispers to Freckles-

Anikin
Why we let him join again?

Freckles whispers back

Freckles
Because he made some Bombin Macaroni N cheese!

Anikin
Oh yea I remember

Lucien
I'm so bored I'm gonna go to sleep !

Everyone
Same here

-They fix up a place for them to rest since there all bored and it's only 2 p.m meanwhile again with NS and Silver-

Silver
Hey Lil Silver don't you wish we can do the whole Fighting a big army like we did with Fuse.

NS
Hey I wish for it to it was a lot of Fun and it was my play time but Now all we do is just sit all day and watch Jersey Shore I don't know why though we both hate it.

Silver
I don't know either maybe because we bored!!

NS
Let's go play B-Ball man I'll ball you up again

Silver
Hey you lucky you can float and you cheat you float really high so I can't get you!

NS
No the problem is that I don't cheat it's just you suck!

Silver
Alright then let's go man 1 On 1 I'll Leave you crying!

-All of a sudden Aliens break into Silver and Nano Silver house and knock them both out and take them away-

Back with Team Ryders

Everyone
Zzzzzz *Snore* Zzzzzz

Anikin
Ahhh!!!!

-Everyone wakes up from Anikins dream-

Spike
What what is it dude!

Lucien
Did you wet yourself again.....

Alice
Was it something touching you because it wasn't me.....

Freckles
Monsters?....

Turbo
E=Mc2

Snake
Zzzzzz *Snore* Zzzzzz

Anikin
I had the weird dream that I saw silver and his nano they were arguing wondering about us then they begin to have this dumb fight then all of a sudden Aliens come and steal them and somehow I felt like we were NEXT!

-Everyone looks at each other then they laugh-

Spike
Dude *Laughing* your stupid!!! *Haha* Alien what a looser what a dork what a.....

Then as soon as spike said another thing the same alien that took Silver And Nano Silver came knocked them all out and took them to

Chapter 1 Finish

What's New in Fusionfall: A New hope for Fusionfall and its Players by Titan

Hello again to all Fusion Fallers out there and welcome to another issue of Darklands Gazette. It's another Article of what's new in Fusion Fall with your in-game reporter Mitch Snowbronze. First up let’s talk about the big new release of Chowders mouth. Rumors started floating around the Game and all the Fusion Fall fansites after The Fusion fall Youtuber 'Lutherfallangel had recorded a glimpse into the Release before it came out. Hope rose quickly for the release and now that it has been released the big question now is ''Is this showing Fusion Fall will make a comeback?'' In other news Glitches and crashes have been resolved thanks to the developers and now you can go out and get that last nano. Mean while,It has been a dread to see Ben10 items every week after F2P But now many believe that the Fusion Fall team is going a overboard with it and even some ben10 fans who collect all his items say so as well. This was a short Article but Next week I'll hopeful get some other news to put in it. This has been an In-game news report from your In-game new reporter Mitch Snowbronze.

Side News:
To let everyone who is a fan of Darklands Gazette the Website that Jake Magnavox has promised to you will be postponed until further notice he has various reasons but you might have to wait a little while before the site gets done.

Video Game Review by Koji Ozora
Dig Dug

Dig Dug is one of my most favorite NAMCO Arcade Games. The classic is reviewed for its epicness! So Dig Dug is a game of trying to defeat various monsters in a hole. Use your "blowgun" to defeat the monsters, and a rock or 2 to defeat them also. The game is strange with music because when you move a step, music plays. The classic tune is enjoyable to listen to. Overall, everything is great. I give it a big fat 10.

Riddles: Last week’s riddle was answered correctly by Numbuh 7,Joker, NotAmused, and Manility!
This week’s riddle is: I drive at night the police radio as my compass. Looking for answers to questions I’m only learning how to ask. About things adults dismiss. But children have a right to fear. Shapes that lurk in the darkness Nightmares that intrude from another realm. Forces that spring not from the imagination but live amongst us unseen. These forces have taken something from me. Something I can never recover. So I stalk the night looking and knowing. Our fear of the dark never really goes away. We just learn to pretend...it’s not there. Who Am I?

Question of the week by the Darklands Gazette team
Q of the week: What do you think should have been added to the Chowder adventure?

How do you feel about the Chowder adventure? By TurqoiseAngel
It’s Great!-7
It’s okay…-12
It’s a waste of time-0
I haven’t even checked it out-8

Thank you for reading this week’s issue of the Darklands Gazette!! The Forum name of whoever got it right first in all four websites will be posted next week.
Any questions and comments can be left here or you PM us here. Thank You!
The 52nd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Gazetteslogo
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1